Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 90 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

  1. #1336
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,046
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I always thought that KB was a Konoha jutsu, seeing as only Konoha ninjas know it while others are stuck with elemental bushins ( Water Clone, Rock Clone, Sand Clone ).
    It was, after all, on Konoha's forbidden scroll.
    wasn't tajuu KB on the forbidden scroll?

  2. #1337
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Tajuu KB is basically KB, only done massively, if Zabuza wanted to he could've named his Water clones spam Tajuu Mizu Bushin
    I don't think it was the Taijuu version without the base one, at least

    ---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

    A totally random and unrelated thought stuck me:

    isn't Shi, like, the only girly looking man in all of Kumo?
    Even Samui's brother, whatever his name was, had a sort of charm in him, even though it was shadowed by how lame he was, like, below Kiba's level.

  3. #1338
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Yes and no.
    KB effectively splits one's chakra, meaning one clone would mean that 50% of the user's chakra would go puff.
    Naruto ( and well Madara now ) is the only one who can spam it because:
    -he has enough chakra to sustain himself even when its divided by 100
    -he can regenerate chakra much faster thanks to the Kyuubi and his own Uzumaki heritage

    Also it seems that KB are pretty difficult to mantain for prolonged amounts of time, as Kakashi noted, either because the body consumes chakra too fast or because the user needs to control them/supply them with something.
    The overall point is still that any person can preform the Shadow Clone technique, regardless of the amount of chakra they have. There's no sort of chakra limitation on who can learn it. The whole reason the Multiple Shadow Clone technique was made forbidden is because using it would put those without a lot of chakra in danger, making it clear that not only large stamina people were employing it before then.

  4. #1339
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The overall point is still that any person can preform the Shadow Clone technique, regardless of the amount of chakra they have. There's no sort of chakra limitation on who can learn it. The whole reason the Multiple Shadow Clone technique was made forbidden is because using it would put those without a lot of chakra in danger, making it clear that not only large stamina people were employing it before then.
    Consider its still a B-A rank ninjutsu, but yeah, theorically everyone could, even part 1 Sakura.
    Even though it would go puff the next second.
    KB is used only by large stamina people though because, otherwise, it would be useless:
    a weak clone with little chakra and little lasting durability? One would deplete half of his chakra for nothing

  5. #1340
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    It wouldn't be useless when used for it's main purpose, spying and distractions, situations where the chakra lost wouldn't be an issue. Naruto's the only person silly enough to use them regularly in battle, even the likes of Jiraiya doesn't depend upon them for that purpose. And as far as we've seen, they'll have weak durability regardless of the amount of chakra they're made from.

  6. #1341
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    That is because i am not even sure what he had but it was weaker then the crow. The crow's genjutsu is final and you can't change your mind. When it comes to Danzo and Mifune after the genjutsu was used and Mifune found out he had no problems changing hims mind. Not only that the crow was shoot and forget when Danzo needed a chanel time... He was chaneling the genjutsu, that is how that byakugan guy noticed it in use.
    What do you mean "change your mind?" The Crow gave Itachi a vague command that overwrote Kabuto's control that's it. It was stated that Danzo deactivated the jutsu when Mifune found out. there would have been no reason for him to keep it active, everyone had their eyes on him. Giving Mifune a command Like "make Danzo leader" would be a little obvious. That why he sat their and had Mifune explain the faults of the other kage. Even if he was channeling the jutsu, Nothing says that is the limit to what he could do with that eye. While Itachi's explanation implies that he could do the same as the crow.

  7. #1342
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    What do you mean "change your mind?" The Crow gave Itachi a vague command that overwrote Kabuto's control that's it. It was stated that Danzo deactivated the jutsu when Mifune found out. there would have been no reason for him to keep it active, everyone had their eyes on him. Giving Mifune a command Like "make Danzo leader" would be a little obvious. That why he sat their and had Mifune explain the faults of the other kage. Even if he was channeling the jutsu, Nothing says that is the limit to what he could do with that eye. While Itachi's explanation implies that he could do the same as the crow.
    Actually, it was never stated Danzou had deactivated the jutsu, or that the jutsu was being channeled. Quite frankly it doesn't make sense for the jutsu to even be a channeling jutsu considering Itachi torched his crow and had intended to use it on Sasuke when he was already dead. The way I see it is that the genjutsu effects the users subconscious, creating an idea he thinks its his own. Sort of like inception, if you've seen the movie. Once, its revealed that the idea is just a genjutsu and not your own, then its easy to simply not follow it.

  8. #1343
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Here, it says the technique is "disengaged". Which I interpreted to mean that he deactivated the jutsu. the entire argument anyway went from Danzo not having Koto-amatsukami at all, to him having a weaker version than the crow. Which in all honesty, doesn't make much sense. The main argument for that is the Mifune situation versus the Itachi situation. However, if you think about it all it really did for Itachi was overwrite kabuto's control. Itachi could actually move as he wished. Afterward if he had to obey the command, he would've stabbed his little brother in the throat due to Sasuke making it clear that he wanted to destroy Konoha.

    Even so though it brings up the question, if things had gone as Itachi had originally planned but Sasuke realized he was under genjutsu, would he be able to reject the command?

  9. #1344
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I didn't remember that at all, but even then you could interpret that as Danzou simply having a calm chakra system so he isn't currently using any jutsu vs. actually disengaging the genjutsu. Anyways, from the way Itachi used Kotoamatsukami, we know that its not a jutsu that needs to be channeled. I still think it works the similarly to the way I have described by implanting an order or idea into somebody's mind. It isn't active mind control.

    With that said, I think Sasuke would be able to reject the command if he had realized he was under it. The problem is that Kotoamatsukami is said to be able to invade its targets mind without them ever knowing they were put into a genjutsu. Since Itachi should be dead, nobody would be able to convince Sasuke that he is actually under a genjutsu and that his will to protect Konoha isn't really his own at all.

  10. #1345
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    The whole "channeling" thing was brought up as a way to differentiate the two eyes as if they were two different jutsu. Even with all the evidence pointing to it being the same thing. Kishimoto didn't actually spell it out for people until here. For some reason people just don't agree with Danzo having Koto-amatsukami.

  11. #1346
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    It wouldn't be useless when used for it's main purpose, spying and distractions, situations where the chakra lost wouldn't be an issue. Naruto's the only person silly enough to use them regularly in battle, even the likes of Jiraiya doesn't depend upon them for that purpose. And as far as we've seen, they'll have weak durability regardless of the amount of chakra they're made from.
    I'd agree with you if Kakashi didn't say that mantaining KB isn't as easy as it sounds, and only Naruto could train with them.
    I don't think its only a matter of chakra ( really, I think Kakashi at 50% has more chakra than 1/100 of Naruto ), I think its either mastery or mental strain.
    Using KB for training, for example, could be perfect even with half of chakra, one would learn a lot.
    The fact that Kakashi ( or Kishi, really ) made KB training obtainable only for Naruto makes you wonder if any ninja, even with a single KB, can make it last for long.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #1347
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Here is my attempt at Obito x Shisui Mangekyou:

    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #1348
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Here is my attempt at Obito x Shisui Mangekyou:

    You want to see how it would look like in the manga?

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show


    Hope it doesn't mind you that I used your design without asking you first. Of course I will delete them if you want.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

    • ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #1349
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I'd agree with you if Kakashi didn't say that mantaining KB isn't as easy as it sounds, and only Naruto could train with them.
    I don't think its only a matter of chakra ( really, I think Kakashi at 50% has more chakra than 1/100 of Naruto ), I think its either mastery or mental strain.
    Using KB for training, for example, could be perfect even with half of chakra, one would learn a lot.
    The fact that Kakashi ( or Kishi, really ) made KB training obtainable only for Naruto makes you wonder if any ninja, even with a single KB, can make it last for long.
    But in that context, it was Naruto using multiple clones at a single time. We're talking about the usage of a single one, two at most. If Konohamaru can employ two at once without effort, I doubt there would be much mental strain. And in fairness, we were never told that no one could use a single clone for training. Naruto asked whether Kakashi could do like him, with the hundred clones, and Kakashi explained why he couldn't. Not being able to train with a hundred clones doesn't discount the power to train with a single clone.

  18. #1350
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    But in that context, it was Naruto using multiple clones at a single time. We're talking about the usage of a single one, two at most. If Konohamaru can employ two at once without effort, I doubt there would be much mental strain. And in fairness, we were never told that no one could use a single clone for training. Naruto asked whether Kakashi could do like him, with the hundred clones, and Kakashi explained why he couldn't. Not being able to train with a hundred clones doesn't discount the power to train with a single clone.
    I don't think that's the case, since Naruto knows Kakashi can't produce as many shadow clones, expecially after being said that he has, without Kyuubi, 4x Kakashi's chakra capacity.
    See? KB probably consumes chakra just by existing, and the flow of information back would fry someone's brain.
    A single KB from a normal ninja imho could exist, at best, for what, 30 seconds? 1 minute?
    Still pretty poor imho.
    Let's not forget that Naruto, at 13, could mantain 4 henged KB for an entire night even without Kyuubi's chakra ( in the forest of Death against those Rain fodders )

Thread Closed
Page 90 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts