Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Hi there. I just want to invite you to the Collective Reading of Classic Manga Project. We are voting now to select one of these classic comics to be read with all who wants to participate.

20th Century Boys, Akumetsu, Ares, Beck, Eden it's an endless world, GTO, Hellsing, Holyland, Homunculus, Hoshi no Samidare, Houshin Engi, Kokou no Hito, Konjiki no Gash!!, Nausicäa, Parasyte , Planetes, Pluto, Sanctuary, Shigurui , Shin Angyo Onshi , Slam Dunk, Superior/Superior Cross, Touch, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

If you would want to read one of them, you can join us in this project. To know the details, you just have to click the link on my signature.

(Re)reading classic literature is part of our current education and life on society. Why not (re)reading classic comics?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    That's why I never understood why people thought Naruto needed Hiraishin even AFTER becoming the fastest ninja in the series. Having 1000 ninja moving at those speeds at the blink of an eye... would make for one short, lame ass fight.

You're mistaken. Needing help from another clan is PROOF that they were equals. Because they're equals, they keep fighting to standstills. Inorder to tip the balance so that another standstill doesn't take place, the looked for outside help.

Also, calling them rivals means they are equals. If they weren't equals you couldn't call them rivals. Rival, as a verb by definition means

verb (used with object)
    to compete with in rivalry: strive to win from, equal, or outdo.

to prove to be a worthy rival of: He soon rivaled the others in skill.

to equal (something) as if in carrying on a rivalry: The Hudson rivals any European river in beauty.
    Konohamru stated that he and naruto are rival. Does it make them as an equal?
    Danzo is hiruzen's rival. Are they equal?
    Guy to kakashi.
    Minato to Ay.

They're rivals but it doesn't mean they're equal.

And no. If the uchiha needed an outside help to fight the senju, then it means they don't have the capacity to defeat them. And judging from uchiha's characteristic, they're soproud of their clans power and caliber. So yea, joining with other clan to fight the senju is a desperate act for the uchiha.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Konohamru stated that he and naruto are rival. Does it make them as an equal?
    Danzo is hiruzen's rival. Are they equal?
    Guy to kakashi.
    Minato to Ay.
    Konohamaru is a small brat blabbering bullshit.

Danzou and Hiruzen? From what they've shown they where pretty equal.

Kakashi and Gai? Clearly equals.

Minato and A? Considering both of them fought who knows how often and both of them survived to tell the tale they where pretty much as equal as it can get.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Konohamaru is a small brat blabbering bullshit.

Danzou and Hiruzen? From what they've shown they where pretty equal.

Kakashi and Gai? Clearly equals.

Minato and A? Considering both of them fought who knows how often and both of them survived to tell the tale they where pretty much as equal as it can get.
    In each equality, one always is a step ahead. There is no denying that it's pretty obvious.

Madara/Hashirama-Hashirama
    Danzou/Hiruzen-Hiruzen
    Gai/Kakashi-Kakashi
    Raikage/Minato-Minato
    Sasuke/Naruto-hopefully Naruto

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The term rival isn't limited to fighting only. Konohamaru and Danzou were competing against their rivals in the challenge of becoming the Hokage. They have/had the same goal, hence they were rivals.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    In each equality, one always is a step ahead. There is no denying that it's pretty obvious.

Madara/Hashirama-Hashirama
    Danzou/Hiruzen-Hiruzen
    Gai/Kakashi-Kakashi
    Raikage/Minato-Minato
    Sasuke/Naruto-hopefully Naruto
    Hashirama is the only one with a clear advantage here.

Hiruzen and Danzou is hard to pick because we never saw either fight when they were young, and when Danzou was old he was enhanced quite a bit.

Ga and Kakashi are equal. If Gai uses the Gates, Kakashi dies. If Kakashi uses Kamui, Gai dies. Both have fought on par with or defeated very powerful Akatsuki members.

As for Raikage and Minato. Unless Minato can kill the Raikage with a kunai, they are equal, and considering neither one died by the others hand (and it's not like Minato spared him, he butchered people in the 3rd ninja war) it can be considered equal, with Minato having a slight speed advantage and the Raikage having a massive power advantage.

Sasuke and Naruto. There power levels have fluctuated constantly. This is the first time that Naruto has been definitively more powerful than Sasuke, whom, might I add, he's never defeated in combat. He's either lost or forced a draw.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Hashirama is the only one with a clear advantage here.

Hiruzen and Danzou is hard to pick because we never saw either fight when they were young, and when Danzou was old he was enhanced quite a bit.

Ga and Kakashi are equal. If Gai uses the Gates, Kakashi dies. If Kakashi uses Kamui, Gai dies. Both have fought on par with or defeated very powerful Akatsuki members.

As for Raikage and Minato. Unless Minato can kill the Raikage with a kunai, they are equal, and considering neither one died by the others hand (and it's not like Minato spared him, he butchered people in the 3rd ninja war) it can be considered equal, with Minato having a slight speed advantage and the Raikage having a massive power advantage.

Sasuke and Naruto. There power levels have fluctuated constantly. This is the first time that Naruto has been definitively more powerful than Sasuke, whom, might I add, he's never defeated in combat. He's either lost or forced a draw.
    I still stand by my opinion. The what-ifs don't really define someone's superiority in my pov.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I still stand by my opinion. The what-ifs don't really define someone's superiority in my pov.
    They aren't what ifs.

You favored Kakashi. Gai can clearly obliterate Kakashi if chose to.

You favored Hiruzen. If Danzou were to use Izanagi Hiruzen would have no answer.

You favored the Raikage. If he ever hit Minato he'd likely be dead.

You favored Naruto. He's never defeated Sasuke.

These aren't what ifs they are facts. As I said, the only clear victor is Hashirama because Madara never defeated him.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

They aren't what ifs.

You favored Kakashi. Gai can clearly obliterate Kakashi if chose to.

You favored Hiruzen. If Danzou were to use Izanagi Hiruzen would have no answer.

You favored the Raikage. If he ever hit Minato he'd likely be dead.

You favored Naruto. He's never defeated Sasuke.

These aren't what ifs they are facts. As I said, the only clear victor is Hashirama because Madara never defeated him.
    They aren't facts because they didn't happen, apart from Sasuke defeating Naruto, ergo, that's what you THINK, therefore, it's not a FACT. I don't think I can be more clear. I favored those who are throughout the manga clearly a one step ahead of their supposed equal. THAT'S a fact.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

They aren't facts because they didn't happen, apart from Sasuke defeating Naruto, ergo, that's what you THINK, therefore, it's not a FACT. I don't think I can be more clear. I favored those who are throughout the manga clearly a one step ahead of their supposed equal. THAT'S a fact.
    So you honestly think Kakashi can somehow survive Gai's 6 plus gates attacks, or Minato can somehow survive a straight blow from the Raikage. Ok, yea you've lost all credibility. It's common sense, I don't need to be shot in the head with a 12 guage slug to find out if it will kill me or not.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So you honestly think Kakashi can somehow survive Gai's 6 plus gates attacks, or Minato can somehow survive a straight blow from the Raikage. Ok, yea you've lost all credibility. It's common sense, I don't need to be shot in the head with a 12 guage slug to find out if it will kill me or not.
    Common sense is that you don't measure one's strength on a WHAT IF SITUATION. If Raikage was faster than Minato, he would've handled him, but he didn't. That's a fact and that proved Minato's superiority, which is SHOWN IN THE MANGA. It's that simple. If I were to throw you the ball, yeah, Kakashi can pretty much survive Gai's 6 gates using Kamui. Apart from Kamui, Kakashi is highly being underestimated and that's a first.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys guys calm down with the raikage vs minato debate, essentially you both are right. If the raikage ever did land a blow in minato he would die, given wht we know. So that's right. But we also seen their first encounter and how minato was the one with the upper hand. We also know that minato did not have any killer intent when fighting him and that they fought multiple times. Neither the raikage nor minato was killed from their bouts, so minato supposedly never got hit by A. And we also have As praise for minato stating that he thougt minato would never be surpassed. Going from all their fights and As statement it's just to say that Minato > Raikage

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Common sense is that you don't measure one's strength on a WHAT IF SITUATION. If Raikage was faster than Minato, he would've handled him, but he didn't. That's a fact and that proved Minato's superiority, which is SHOWN IN THE MANGA. It's that simple. If I were to throw you the ball, yeah, Kakashi can pretty much survive Gai's 6 gates using Kamui. Apart from Kamui, Kakashi is highly being underestimated and that's a first.
    Minato and Raikage fought once and Minato couldn't kill him. He went to attack him with a kunai, mind you, the Raikage survived Sasuke's chidori to the chest wtih minimal damage, and you think just because Minato was somehow going to hit the Raikage with a kunai he could beat him? We know they faced each other again, and neither one was killed.

And you must be kidding me. Kakashi has no chance of surviving The Morning Peacock of the Afternoon Tiger. Hell, Kisame, who is one of the most durable ninja in the manga barely survived The Morning Peacock and Gai wasn't even trying to kill him because they needed to capture and question him.

I agree though that Kakashi is underestimated, but there's a reason Gai can be a top tier fighter with just taijutsu, it's because he's a freaking beast himself. You don't defeat Kisame if you are some kind of slouch.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Izuna had to have had the MS though, they even showed it in the past but maybe ran out of time. It's just that Kishimoto did just a hack job nerfing the Uchiha that maybe an effective counter was simply wearing sun-glasses.
    The Senju have been living in the Uchiha shadow for 99% of this manga. Its Kishis own fault for introducing Godly characters. It kinda made it hard for him to match or atleast make the Senju (Hashirama and Tobirama specifically) as or more powerful than the Uchiha without having to resort to other absurd methods; the only other option like you said is the nerfing.

I dont see what the problem with this whole Senju >=< Uchiha debate is, its a tad too much with the gloating sure but you cant say that the other side hasnt done as much over the entirety of the Manga. Heck, up until recently no one knew what made the Senju that special or w.e.

Minato and Raikage fought once and Minato couldn't kill him. He went to attack him with a kunai, mind you, the Raikage survived Sasuke's chidori to the chest wtih minimal damage, and you think just because Minato was somehow going to hit the Raikage with a kunai he could beat him? We know they faced each other again, and neither one was killed.
    That is a serious bait (even if unintentional). I sort of understand what Roman is getting at, if we start employing these scenarios that have not happened, this will end up going in an infinite circle. He stated it is his opinion and he will stand by it, ofcourse you provide logical reasons why say Gai would beat Kakashi etc but you have to understand, everyone has a different scenario going on in theyre head. Im sure a lot of people could formulate a way Kakashi could beat Gai

Heck, ninjabot could possibly convince you that Sasuke could stomp Hashirama
    Last edited by jaymizzo; March 20, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

And you must be kidding me. Kakashi has no chance of surviving The Morning Peacock of the Afternoon Tiger. Hell, Kisame, who is one of the most durable ninja in the manga barely survived The Morning Peacock and Gai wasn't even trying to kill him because they needed to capture and question him.

I agree though that Kakashi is underestimated, but there's a reason Gai can be a top tier fighter with just taijutsu, it's because he's a freaking beast himself. You don't defeat Kisame if you are some kind of slouch.
    There is one miscalculation in that which decided Minato the victor - he wasn't really trying to harm them. If he wanted to, he could've. Raikage is far stronger than Minato, but that doesn't mean anything if he can't catch him. And that's it. Period.

Gai can suffer multiple fatal wounds from Kakashi as well. If he's trapped with Kamui, he's done for. But like I said, it's stupid to me discussing about what ifs. It's all speculation and opinion, but the problem is that you think your speculations are facts which is inevitably wrong.

I nevr underestimated Gai as much as you've underestimated Kakashi. Both kakashi and Gai could compete with anyone from past Akatsuki except Obito and Nagato, but then again, it's just my opinion.

Thread Closed
Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast