Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 86 of 134 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Am I the only one who wants Konohagakure Arena deleted? <_<

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want it deleted, I just pick and chose my battles in it. You can't debate and reason with everyone.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The amount of arguments, bad arguments, and repetition I see are just annoying. About 100 posts of arguing what Raikage meant? Why not just shush and leave it at what people want? No point in continuing, imo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Depending on what made Naruto crazy, yes. All it took for Gaara was a fight with Naruto and learning why he fought for Gaara to be good.

Naruto's reason for goin evil would have been due to how hated he was and how alone he was, resenting the villagers. If Minato explains stuff, then Naruto would either stay evil or turn good, probably turning good after knowing he's loved and what Minato and Kushina sacrificed for him.
    Gaara turned good because Naruto got him to the point where he could literally do shit else but listen to him. Naruto was the only person to take him to that point after his traumatization. This might have just been the anime, but that's why when Naruto was dragging his body to gaara with nothing but his chin, all gaara could do was yell for him to stay away. Who would humble Naruto like that?

Quote Quote:
    Not all of his skills and abilities. His taijutsu wasn't Rinnegan based, as far as we know

Did he really use taijutsu all that often? Or is this one of those cases where taijutsu is the only "jutsu" type that isn't chakra based so we have to give him credit for something?

Quote Quote:
    Oh, I know that, but Naruto still had influence and could still think for himself. During the timeskip, Kyuubi completely took over and nearly killed Jiraiya. It also completely took over when Yamato, Sakura, Sai, and Naruto were meeting Kabuto and met Orochimaru, and when Naruto fought Pain.
    How does complete control count as influence? You are phrasing it as if those are the only times that count, because of the fact that those times, the fox took complete control. One can still influence another while the person being influenced still has control over their own actions.

We learned that the fox's chakra came with its will as well. this is why Naruto was in danger of losing himself.

Quote Quote:
    Even if Naruto becomes crazy and pays a heavy price socially, it doesn't change the fact that the Kyuubi will still protect him and give him power.

But Nagato began to actively use Rinnegan. He still had to train to use it, somehow. He couldn't have known most of the power that Rinnegan gave him without training or practicing... though Kabuto apparently seemed to know when he took control of Nagato.
    If it's not really "Naruto" anymore then what does it matter? He's not truly giving Naruto power, he's creating a way to get free. Nagato doesn't need to worry about this because, once again, eyeballs aren't sentient.

And we are right back to it. Benefit of the doubt, and assumptions. Logic dictates that those techniques just didn't pop out of thin air, but that's all we have. And ultimately, that just amounts the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Quote:
    Yes, just as it's logical to assume he was under anesthesia and knocked out.
    Here's the thing about that, I'm not basing my claim on two separate people in two separate situations. You're saying Nagato was awake because Kakashi and Sasuke were awake for their transplants. Sasuke is honestly just an assumption. Like I said before, we don't know how much time passed between the operation actually finishing and when we saw Sasuke. even still, it does not make sense to say that one character was awake for an operation because two other characters in two completely different situations were awake for theirs. That does not connect at all.

Quote Quote:
    Didn't he get that from someone? But he only swapped his eyes with Izuna, at best, give Nagato his eyes, and took someone's eye. But my definition of swapping means exchange of eyes, which Madara didn't do as far as we know.
    Thank you for being overly literal. But in this instance, I meant the traffic of eyes in regard to his sockets. Magic the gathering for example. If I wanted to take a card out of the deck, I'd swap that card for another and place it in the deck. he has done it more than once, so he would understand how to do it. So the likelihood of him messing up is extremely slim. However, that point is moot now.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; October 10, 2012 at 02:28 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The amount of arguments, bad arguments, and repetition I see are just annoying. About 100 posts of arguing what Raikage meant? Why not just shush and leave it at what people want? No point in continuing, imo.
    Imho if a mod would've said cut the crap and stop discussing since its going nowhere ( basically what Zehahaha said ) it would've been better, the Arena even more than others sections imho has to be moderated, since baiting, flaming and bashing are daily occurences there.
    And of course asking to be more mature to us users would be also good, as prince sasuke said you can't reason with everyone

I think it was more than one person, though.

I remember some shinobi breaking out of Sharingan genjutsu though? I forgot who, other than jinchuuriki and Danzou. But I don't think Sharingan genjutsu is unbreakable. Even Orochimaru came close to breaking out of Itachi's genjutsu.
    They either had a Bijuu ( thus they can break every genjutsu ) or a Sharingan.
    If Oro couldn't in time, I doubt even Yondaime could

Quote Quote:
    A vs. Minato is Minato wank at its finest as well. Same with Darui vs. Minato.

Although Darui would lose to MInato.
    Read the two threads, in the first people debates whenever Yondaime can wound Raikage or not, in the second you have people creating new powers from nowhere, you have people claiming Sasuke can solo 5 Kages with mid to low difficulty

Quote Quote:
    We actually don't know how much power was required to break Chibaku Tensei. Plus, the black ball was covered by thick layers of rock.
    I doubt its easy, since, as you said, it was also covered by rocks as an added protection.

Quote Quote:
    Oh, k. If you argue Minato can beat Kyuubi-butt-buddy-mode Naruto, I will ban you from life.
    Within reason, of course
    The funny thing is that trolling Yondaime is way more easier than bashers think, just make a Third Raikage vs Yondaime topic

Quote Quote:
    Funny thing is, people always refer to that when they say Jiraiya can beat ITachi, but no one even points out that Kisame after teh fight said Itachi could have taken Jiraiya on. Itachi himself never said he couldn't, just that he needed to rest and something about timing.

Itachi chose to flee, because there's no way he couldn't have beaten Jiraiya. Kisame would have had an advantage against Jiraiya too, since Jiraiya's a ninjutsu type. Combine that with Jiraiya's lack of knowledge on Amaterasu (and possibly Mangekyo), Itachi and Kisame would have won.

And hi5 on the last part.
    Actually Kisame is at a disadvantage, since Earth>Water, and with SM Jiraiya can dish out great punishment in taijutsu

Quote Quote:
    Kyuubi is better than almost any ninja. Dunno about Yamato though. Naruto needed help to beat Kyuubi, Madara had the eyes that controls Kyuubi, Hashirama had Mokuton... I don't think anyone could beat Kyuubi... except for maybe ET Madara.
    Exactly

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

True. Though Amaterasu shouldn't have killed him that quickly for him to use Izanagi, but dying isn't required, right?
    Right, but he had to activate Izanagi before Amaterasu hit him in order to come back without damage.

Wait, Itachi used a clone in that fight? I don't even remember... I saw Itachi holding Nagato, and then Naruto looking up at Itachi jumping, and then no one near Nagato.
    Look at the middle, the bottom right and the bottom left panel
    • middle panel -> the Clone of Itachi is holding Nagato and speaking to Naruto
    • bottom right panel -> Nagato warns Naruto & Bee, Itachis Clone goes "poof"
    • bottom left panel -> the real Itachi is jumping at Naruto and Bee out of nowhere
    We all agree that Naruto sensed Itachi. Bee on the other hand was really suprised. I don't think Itachi is fast enough to suprise Bee with a direct movement speed. But he sure is able to suprise almost anyone with his combat speed, where he combines movement speed, handseal speed and Clones.

Hmm, I agree. Itachi's awesome after all.
    Agree, agree, agree, agree, agree.

I don't think he has good chance unless there's two Susano'o or he can hit Tobi with the sword before Tobi reacts. I can see Amaterasu hitting, though.

If he could control Kyuubi with genjutsu as result, he should be able to break out of genjutsu with little problem. THeoretically, of course.
    I don't see why two Susanoos are necessary, but I agree with the rest.

He chose to warp away Torune, though. I don't count that as Torune causing a damage directly, or knowingly, especially when Tobi could have just touched Torune's pants or even mask.
    Not directly, but of course he hit him (undirectly) knowingly. Why else did he cover his whole body with those bugs? I think we all agree that Torune didn't intend to hurt Obito directly with his back or chest.
    The purpose was to infect Obito by contact regardless of how and where the contact is made. He succeeded, but lost the battle of course.

If he doesn't use Izanagi.
    Which means that Itachi needs only one more hit.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Also, I beg you syx, make more edits and post them where they can last, for fuck's sake! -> LINK. Give this thread some love guys, it used to be so full of awesomeness. That goes for you too LnDRash, start with those manga edits again damn you.
    Sadly, I can't do edits instantly whenever I want. I'm not fused with Hashiramas cells, you know...
    It's thanks to the posts here, which give me the idea/concept for an edit.
    I will search all my edits and post them in the thread you linked. That also goes for all my future edits.
    That's a promise, I won't screw up like Kakashi.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Sadly, I can't do edits instantly whenever I want. I'm not fused with Hashiramas cells, you know...
    It's thanks to the posts here, which give me the idea/concept for an edit.
    I will search all my edits and post them in the thread you linked. That also goes for all my future edits.
    That's a promise, I won't screw up like Kakashi.
    You can use the one in my signature

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who wants Konohagakure Arena deleted? <_<
    Don't you dare touch it!!
    It is still a fun way to debate regardless of whatevers. One doesn't simply delete things they don't like

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    It is still a fun way to debate regardless of whatevers. One doesn't simply delete things they don't like
    I had to do it

Spoiler show

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I still trust the official translation over a random guy on the internet, which has, at best, the same knowledge on japan language that fan translator.

Doesn't matter though, with the full scope of their abilites we pretty much know that Itachi > Jiraiya and that Kyuubi > Itachi
    I dunno what the topic is, but the official translators have started out as fan translators as well...well most of them anyway

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I dunno what the topic is, but the official translators have started out as fan translators as well...well most of them anyway
    True enough.

The topic was the famous chat between Kisame and Itachi about Jiraiya and Naruto, which has, like, 20 different translations

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    People getting all butthurt and personally attacking each other and pages and pages of people's own interpretations on a statement is NOT fun. -_- And then it turns off topic. Years ago I saw so many posts that were off topic and talking about a fight that already existed... and Sasuke was usually involved, whether directly or indirectly. <_<

Better off deleted.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't mind if it gets deleted, but I don't think anything would change. The debates will still continue here or in the Chapter Discussion thread, whenever someone makes a comparsion between two characters.

Better let the Hangout & Chapter Discussion Thread out of this.

It's not everything bad in the Arena. If the discussion heats up, people should follow...

Obitos advice for Konohagakure Arena posters!
    Spoiler show
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we'd have an excuse to delete the off topic posts. Too much namecalling and butthurts occur because of that section, whether it's "chump" or "fanboy".

Hell, I had to even ban "fanboy" from being used in that section. That is NOT a good thing. <_<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    That goes for you too LnDRash, start with those manga edits again damn you.
    Here you go...

I hope you are happy... I had to sacrifice an evening of Borderlands 2 with my buddies for this
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Thread Closed
Page 86 of 134 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast