Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

  1. #1291
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Here you go...

    I hope you are happy... I had to sacrifice an evening of Borderlands 2 with my buddies for this
    Worth it, epic shit was epic

    Who would have known Orochimaru would be such a fool.

  2. #1292
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Worth it, epic shit was epic

    Who would have known Orochimaru would be such a fool.
    I want an Oro/Kabuto gauntlet thread in the Arena

  3. #1293
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    It has nothing to do with bias... don't know where you got that from. But the way Mangekyo was said to be unlocked, I'd naturally assume it was Kakashi who unlocked it.
    Sasuke threw that out the window. You said yourself that:

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Obito is a shit character now, and completely ruined Tobi.
    In our last discussion you kept referring to obito as Tobi. Not saying that you can't do so.

    and on multiple occasions you have implied that you are a fan of Kakashi. That is where I got that from.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; October 14, 2012 at 07:05 PM.

  4. #1294
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    How did he?

    I meant as in, I'm not saying what I said about Obito and Kakashi's Mangekyo out of bias, but out of what I observed. Despite what you think, I don't let bias come into play, at least not since I voted that Jiraiya would beat Kakuzu.

    Funnily, Obito's face made me think he was a horrible character. Just screamed like a whiny idiot to me. <_<

    But yeah, I'm a fan of Kakashi, and do dislike Tobi for what he did to Minato, Naruto, and Kushina.

  5. #1295
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    and four who were good but turnt bad due to events
    Um... "events" happening isn't really an excuse. Their ability to adapt emotionally was completely unreasonable, especially compared to what other characters have had to deal with.

    Quote Quote:
    And really, how can you call them "warmongering psychopaths" when we saw the leaders of said coup willing allow their beloved son to choose the opposition's side and kill them.
    Yeah, so honorable that they created the very situation that Itachi was forced into. In fact this makes them even worse in my opinion. They thought they were using Itachi for the sake of the clan's coup. Yeah his dad was proud of him for having conviction, but that doesn't make him less of a bad person.

  6. #1296
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Um... "events" happening isn't really an excuse. Their ability to adapt emotionally was completely unreasonable, especially compared to what other characters have had to deal with.
    Um, what? Who exactly are you talking about. We've seen various ninjas react similar to events not as bad or similar. Zabuza, Orochimaru, Nagato and Konan, nearly all the Jinchuuriki, etc. A whole major theme of the series has been how easy people can be effected by the world around them and without love to fill them, can turn bad. This point was pointed out by Naruto, and repeated several times since.

    Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Yeah, so honorable that they created the very situation that Itachi was forced into. In fact this makes them even worse in my opinion. They thought they were using Itachi for the sake of the clan's coup. Yeah his dad was proud of him for having conviction, but that doesn't make him less of a bad person.
    Except they didn't create the situation. The Kyuubi Assault was an outsider's action and the coup began due to Konoha's discrimination and taking their political power. They did nothing but react to what was going on around them.

  7. #1297
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist
    Um... "events" happening isn't really an excuse. Their ability to adapt emotionally was completely unreasonable, especially compared to what other characters have had to deal with.
    Other characters like Gaara? He sure took his childhood problems in stride and didn't turn into a psycho. Or Nagato, who's idea of promoting peace started with vengeance against Hanzo, where he killed him, his family, his friends, their family, and everyone else in passing inorder to "teach them pain" (which is an AWESOME example, considering he's part Senju, meaning the "Senju=Good, Uchiha=Bad BS is more easily squashed).

    You'll claim that "niether Nagato nor Gaara are an entire clan, and they eventually stopped being batshit crazy", but it's just another example of how people are finding it way too easy to ignore how easy it is for a group of people to be sheparded into a hate act just by exploiting emotions over a long period of time. It's happened in real life with the events that lead towards WWII.

    But again, that's a touchy subject so, whatevs.

  8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1298
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    meaning the "Senju=Good, Uchiha=Bad BS is more easily squashed
    I don't think the series tried to show us that, considering the Uchiha clan was exterminated by orders of the Konoha elders... there are plenty of Senju who are evil, like Orochimaru or Danzou as far we know, while Itachi or Shisui are good guys.
    Last edited by Fox666; October 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  10. #1299
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I don't think the series tried to show us that, considering the Uchiha clan was exterminated by orders of the Konoha elders... there are plenty of Senju who are evil, like Orochimaru or Danzou as far we know, while Itachi or Shisui are good guys.
    Orochimaru and Danzou aren't Senju's.
    On the other hand, Niidaime Hokage was a fine piece of crap, and number 1 contender to the throne of worst Hokage ever
    Creates Edo Tensei, then lets it hang around, begins the Uchiha repression thing, dies against fodders ANBU when Obito killed them like nothing.

    ---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

    On the other hand, am I the only one baffled at how Madara can use a Tsukuyomi-like genjutsu with his 3-tomoe, borrowed Sharingan?

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #1300
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    How did you come to the conclusion the Genjustu was even in the same ball park as Tsukuyomi? It's a joke that every Genjutsu used by high tier Uchiha is claimed to be Tsukuyomi.

  13. #1301
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I actually agree with this. If it were Tsukuyomi I think he'd claim as much. And the fact that it was completely white to begin with doesn't mean all that much. Literally EVERY Genjutsu is the result of some guy deciding what illusion you see/hear/feel. What we saw is likely a Genjutsu in it's conceptual stage. Obito's chakra was distorted so that it would see what Madara wanted him to see, but since Madara didn't know what he wanted him to see (and the scope and complexity of the things he'd see would be determined by the amount of chakra he place into the technique potentially) we saw nothing but white, which is something easy to show someone.

    Genjutsu is said to rely on impressive attention to detail aswell as picture perfect imaging and incredible intellect, because they have to make the world inside look as life-like as possible. This would take incredible chakra control and quick thinking, which is why Genjutsu users are literally smarter than everyone else.

  14. #1302
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    On the other hand, am I the only one baffled at how Madara can use a Tsukuyomi-like genjutsu with his 3-tomoe, borrowed Sharingan?
    Tsukuyomi-like, not Tsukuyomi ( even though the plan is called infinite Tsukuyomi ).
    Its similar to Tsukuyomi because, like Tsukuyomi, Madara can literally control time and space in there, it seems a tad different from the usual genjutsu an Uchiha does.
    And its done with a borrowed Sharingan, not even his own

  15. #1303
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I actually agree with this. If it were Tsukuyomi I think he'd claim as much. And the fact that it was completely white to begin with doesn't mean all that much. Literally EVERY Genjutsu is the result of some guy deciding what illusion you see/hear/feel. What we saw is likely a Genjutsu in it's conceptual stage. Obito's chakra was distorted so that it would see what Madara wanted him to see, but since Madara didn't know what he wanted him to see (and the scope and complexity of the things he'd see would be determined by the amount of chakra he place into the technique potentially) we saw nothing but white, which is something easy to show someone.

    Genjutsu is said to rely on impressive attention to detail aswell as picture perfect imaging and incredible intellect, because they have to make the world inside look as life-like as possible. This would take incredible chakra control and quick thinking, which is why Genjutsu users are literally smarter than everyone else.
    Really?

    Does madara stated that the reason why those genjutsu world is just empty because they need the ten tails first before they can create anything on that genjutsu world? In fact, those empty genjutsu world is like the actual infinite tsukuyomi itself. Obito/madara needs to create their dream world first by using the ten tails, then they'll going to cast that tsukuyomi to anyone by using the moon.

    If the genjutsu users are literally smarter than everyone else, then does it mean that the entire uchiha clan are literally smarter to everyone else in the konoha? Oh Noh. The uchiha has the tools for genjutsu, their sharingans. So they don't need an incredibly intellect to cast/create a genjutsu, because their sharingans are all they need.

  16. #1304
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    If the genjutsu users are literally smarter than everyone else, then does it mean that the entire uchiha clan are literally smarter to everyone else in the konoha? Oh Noh. The uchiha has the tools for genjutsu, their sharingans. So they don't need an incredibly intellect to cast/create a genjutsu, because their sharingans are all they need.
    Only a handful of Uchiha's possess the Sharingan -> Those who did were considered elite compared to everyone else -> Someone who's elite would likely have above-average intelligences.

    They would need a high intellect to perfectly recreate an scene to fool another. Now that may not mean they were Shikamaru level of genius, but so far all the Sharingan user's we've seen have been pretty intelligent strategy/tactical-wise.

  17. #1305
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I don't think Madara's genjutsu was Tsukuyomi. Anyone who could use genjutsu well enough should be able to do something like that. That's probably default genjutsu without any work put in? Shouldn't be hard for someone who was good with genjutsu and has Sharingan.

Thread Closed
Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts