Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

You lot don't deserve a Christmas pic, so I'll wish you a Merry Christmas without pretty pictures

I'm actually sendint this message from the phone so linking pics is way above my capability atm
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; December 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    Thank you, good pics, even if Ino does not show almost nothing, while Sakura breast are too big, her real breast does not even reach the half of the size of the breast of the Sakura in that picture.
    ^
    You know you're a serious fan when you start discussing breast size of fictional characters in a fanart, like Marche. I approve!
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    Thank you, good pics, even if Ino does not show almost nothing, while Sakura breast are too big, her real breast does not even reach the half of the size of the breast of the Sakura in that picture.
    haha lol, you will die with hinata's big breast..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings Narutards (this is not a negative term)

I'm sure a lot of you enjoy technology and hold interest in various technological subjects. I'm happy to inform you that MH has opened a brand new section dedicated to all talk technology.

Take a look while you agonize over the immense amount of Hashirama cookies, and by all means post:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...ion-Technology
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Is Databook superior to fact from Manga? Did Sasuke's Susanoo disappear when Sasuke went blind?
    Please answer these question.

Against the Kages, we saw clearly Madara switching from Sharingan to Rinnegan. He activated both of them before using their power.

I see that very difficult for you to understand that only those who have MS can use Susanoo, and that the MS power is from the eyes. If I wanted to be serious, I will even have said that the power of the MS does not come from the body. I could use the example of Sasuke's EMS. Sasuke went blind, and his power disappeared despite having his body. After implanting Itachi's eyes, he obtained new light as Itachi explained. We saw Sasuke produce more Amaterasu than with his own eyes. He even commented that he could feel his brother's eye power. However, you know that Sasuke did not merge Itachi's body with his own.

So where did the huge amount of black flame come from since Sasuke's body did not change. The answer is Itachi's eyes. By combining their two eyes, Sasuke got more power. And I am really sure that right now, Sasuke also has a better version of Itachi's Tsukyomi by the same principle.
    Nothing in the manga counterdicts what was said in the datatbook, and as repeatedly mentioned, Sasuke didn't go blind. I like how you keep ignoring my point about Itachi.

Madara had his Rinnegan active when he employed his Susanoo, which disproves the argument you're attempting to make. And again, the techniques emerging from the eyes does not mean that they literally fueled by the eyes. As mentioned, Nagato and Obito got Madara's eyes and it didn't grant them any of his MS techniques.

Um, Sasuke was always capable of using an enormous amount of Amaterasu. He did so against Itachi and later against the Hachibi.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Sasuke was aware of the repercussions? I don’t remember anything of the sort. Unless you don’t actually have a page to support this, I’ll hold on to this opinion.
    cnet128 - Chapter 385
    Spoiler show

cnet128 - Chapter 386
    Spoiler show

tora-chan - Chapter 385
    Spoiler show

tora-chan - Chapter 386
    Spoiler show

HisshouBuraiKen - Chapter 385
    Spoiler show

HisshouBuraiKen - Chapter 386
    Spoiler show

Here we see Sasuke experiencing the risks for the first time.

Obito said this to Sasuke after the fight against Danzou in Chapter 482:

HisshouBuraiKen - Chapter 482
    Spoiler show

molokidan - Chapter 482
    Spoiler show

Itachi never had a full Sussano, he only had a complete version which Sasuke jumped to within an hour, including his usage of arrows. This isn’t potential? You have got to be kidding me.
    When I'm talking about a full formed Susanoo, I mean the one I linked to. And please don't change the topic. Obito and Orochimaru said that Sasuke's eyes will surpass Itachi's eyes. They didn't say that Sasuke will surpass Itachi someday (this statement would be correct btw). MS Sasuke never fought with a complete Susanoo, he has no feats. Simple as that.

No he can’t. He can switch off the genjustu, but nowhere in the manga is it ever alluded that Itachi can somehow use a milder version of the moon genjustu. He can control the fabrics of space/time and sensations within the genjutsu. For example, for Sasuke he opted for mental torture and for Kakashi he went for Physical torture sensations. Since Sasuke can overcome it easily, this advantage of his is lost.
    I never was talking about switching off the Genjutsu. I was talking about holding back and Itachi already did it against Kakashi. It's up to Itachi.

Besides, there is still no one who can prove that Itachi really take into account that Sasuke could maybe die in the fight. On the other hand I have proof in Obito and Itachi himself, who both stated that he (Itachi) decided to die by Sasuke's hands.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ After his fight with Danzo? Right, so, that proves what? Nothing I am not already aware of. As you can see, Sasuke is constantly asking, 'what do you mean'. It's probable that the whole 'light and darkness' metaphor eluded him. Only after his fight with Danzo did the mystery unravel fully, or perhaps he just didn't want to understand, as beating Danzo was his only objective at that time. Whatever went with it, he probably would've accepted it, blindness included. As according to Danzo himself, he was over-using the eye techniques on purpose during the fight. Henceforth, it is highly probable he didn't care about the 'light'.

Also those haziness effects prove nothing. His eye was hurting very badly after Amaterasu. Granted this is manga, but even in real life if one over-uses the eye, you feel the effects. I myself have felt them, and a class fellow of mine who refuses to wear glasses, experiences black outs for a few seconds. This doesn't even remotely imply that one is going blind.

An uchiha is all about the Sharingan. Stop playing with words, because your A is B, so B is not C hardly makes any sense. He did not. Where is the proof? He shut it off so that he wouldn't kill Kakashi. He never cast a milder form of genjustu on Kakashi or Sasuke. Unless you don't bring some sort of proof, this is not debatable.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

You wanted proof, I gave you the translation of three different people, where Itachi exactly explains that the MS will lose it's light the more it is used. He also gave a perfect example in Madara, who took the eyes of his brother (whether it's true or not is irrelevant to our subject) to gain new light. Furthermore Itachi stated that by taking your brothers eyes, the MS won't lose its light, heck why it is called Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. 

Sasuke overusing his MS on purpose and going blind so fast was his decision/fault.

About Tsukuyomi:
    Itachi didn't shut Tsukuyomi off against Kakashi. He told Kakashi, that he will torture him for 72 hours (3 days).

-> http://www.mangapanda.com/93-147-17/...apter-142.html

After Kakashi is back in the real world, he went down on his knees. Asuma asks what happened and states Kakashi collapsed, while Itachi was talking. Then Kakashi analyzes the situation and comes to conclusion that the 3 days in the Genjutsu happened instantly in the real world and asks himself why Itachi didn't kill him. 

-> http://www.mangapanda.com/93-147-18/...apter-142.html

Right after that, Kisame jumps in and states that he is suprised that Kakashi is still alive.

So... I can prove that Itachi didn't shut off Tsukuyomi, because it's stated by Kakashi himself, that he was trapped 3 days in the illusion. 

Additionally, I can prove that Itachi hold back, because:
    • Kakashi asks himself, why Itachi didn't kill him, which means that Itachi could do so with Tsukuyomi, but somehow decided not to do it.
    • Kisame being suprised that Kakashi is still alive after eating Tsukuyomi confirms that this Jutsu kills his opponent. Kisame couldn't explain why Kakashi survived. 
    • Itachi turning out to be a good guy perfectly explains why he didn't kill Kakaashi and therefore backs up that he was holding back
    Itachi can hold back with Tsukuyomi. Instead of always asking me for proof (which I gave several times btw) how about you prove me that Itachi didn't hold back? That Itachi really take into account that Sasuke could die in the fight? How about proving Obito wrong about Itachi? Edo-Itachi himself said that he wanted to be judged for his crimes by Sasuke. Prove me that he was lying, that he didn't care if Sasuke would die or not when using all those MS Jutsus in their fight.

There is not a single panel proving that Itachi somehow "tested" Sasuke. Because he did not test him. He planned to die in this fight by Sasuke's hands, never intending to possibly kill him in any form, confirmed by Obito and Edo-Itachi himself.

When Itachi first wanted to use Amaterasu, he formed seals, which gave Sasuke enough time to throw the big Shuriken at him. Itachi never used handseals for Amaterasu, except for this case. Not to mention that he used Amaterasu twice 10-15 seconds after that without handseals, lol. The first one to counter Sasuke's Katon and the second one he used after Sasuke ran away.
    He also never attacked Sasuke with Susanoo... so yeah, I have tons of good reasons to believe that he also hold back with Tsukuyomi.
    Last edited by syx; February 05, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I don't know if it's comprehension, or are you just adamant in believing your side of the story. Forget the blind part, I am still clinging to my interpretations which don't exactly prove your point in regards to Itachi's superiority. They prove squat.

As far as moon genjutsu goes, then that's precisely my point; he shut it off before it could kill him. He didn't prolong it. He couldn't have extended it to more than 3 days? It's obvious that he didn't want Kakashi to succumb to the torture sensations. How does it prove that Tsukoyimi was held back? Was it a milder, less potent form? Seriously, I keep asking you for this proof and yet you are throwing completely irrelevant links in your post. What am I to do with these?

Here is a link: http://www.mangareader.net/93-153-7/...apter-148.html - Itachi didn't even have sussano at the age of nineteen. He wanted to preserve his light for the third power, which is attained with 'double MS'. In Itachi's case, a conjunction of sun and moon. Sasuke developed his in a few days after his eyes developed MS.

No, your reasons are pretty much self-made, as Tsukuyomi and Amatersu work very differently. Let's not even go there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose it is possible to kill someone with Tsukyomi, eventually he would have an heart attack. But I guess the longer the illusion is, the more Chakra it takes and more it affects the eyesight.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

MH Senpai 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Cupid's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I AM FLYING AROUND MH LOOKING FOR LOVE PLEASE JOIN HERE

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

here is a nice little read, a reddit user did some sience on Sakura/Temari/Ino/TenTen/Hinata usefullness etc: http://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comme...he_manga_from/

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember some people asked how Muu could know the Rasengan in chapter 553 (I followed a bit that discussion, not the whole one and don't know if it was mentioned)

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/553/4

It was Naruto who said that, the anime kinda confirms it.

Sorry if it was already mentioned

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Wait. How was Konan ruined? If anything she was actually cooler around the time she died. She almost killed who kages could hardly lay a finger on. She had a 5 minute explosion technique or whatever it was. That was epic. I think Obito had to use Kamui and Izanagi. Although, it was kind of sad what Jiraiya did to her.
    Cooler, if you don't take into account that all her efforts were for not. That, and it took all those years for her to get all that intel, and in the end it amounted to jack crap. the funniest part about the situation is that people actually give crap to Obito. saying that " He only beat her because of Izanagi." I was not aware that a character in this manga could be discredited for having secrets that their opponent does not know about. I mean seriously, that just sounds like character bashing to me. (I'm looking at you Sawyer.) The fact still remains that her efforts amounted to jack crap. However, Obito deserves to be discredited because he kept one of his abilities a secret from his opponent? Yeah okay, seems legit.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 95 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast