Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 97 of 134 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

  1. #1441
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    There is one miscalculation in that which decided Minato the victor - he wasn't really trying to harm them. If he wanted to, he could've. Raikage is far stronger than Minato, but that doesn't mean anything if he can't catch him. And that's it. Period.
    And Minato can't hurt Raikage if he can't penetrate his armor unless he uses the death god. And he was trying to harm them, he was going to kill Killerbee if he had to but then realized he would die as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Gai can suffer multiple fatal wounds from Kakashi as well. If he's trapped with Kamui, he's done for. But like I said, it's stupid to me discussing about what ifs. It's all speculation and opinion, but the problem is that you think your speculations are facts which is inevitably wrong.

    I nevr underestimated Gai as much as you've underestimated Kakashi. Both kakashi and Gai could compete with anyone from past Akatsuki except Obito and Nagato, but then again, it's just my opinion.
    No, but speculation is based in logic. And I don't underestimate Kakashi, I just know he can't tank massive attacks. And no, a B-rank Futon by Kakazu doesn't count.

    My whole point was, you declared Kakashi > Gai and Minato > A when that clearly isn't the case. In both situations, each ninja has advantages and disadvantage. To say one is stronger than the other is wrong, especially since they've never been in a fight where there is a clear winner when both are going all out and fighting to the death.

    We know Hashirama is stronger than Madara because he beat him. Prior to recent events, Sasuke was stronger than Naruto because he beat him and later had greater leaps in power than Naruto. We don't need to see Naruto and Sasuke fight now because clearly Naruto is stronger. That's common sense, just like it's common sense Kakashi can't tank one of Gai's high level attacks.

    If I'm wrong about Kakashi and Gai, then would you be willing to admit Naruto isn't stronger than Sasuke until proven otherwise?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  2. #1442
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    The only thing the Minato vs Ee proved was that Minato was faster, which is not the same as being stronger. And Naruto being "stronger" then Sasuke is quite questionable. Naruto's had trouble against nearly every opponent he fought during the current war, not to mention his basic uselessness against the two main Uchiha villains. Sasuke may not be on Madara's level, but he's at least as strong as Obito.

  3. #1443
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I'm not trying to get in the middle of anything here. However, you can't acknowledge one without acknowledging the other. While it is in fact undeniable that Naruto has had to be babysat for his two major battles within the war, the one battle that Sasuke participated in, Itachi had to lead him through. You could call P.I.S, for him however, you'd have to do the same for the other. Just because the stupidity is a staple in Naruto's characterization, doesn't change that it's still P.I.S

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #1444
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    In each equality, one always is a step ahead. There is no denying that it's pretty obvious.

    Madara/Hashirama-Hashirama
    Danzou/Hiruzen-Hiruzen
    Gai/Kakashi-Kakashi
    Raikage/Minato-Minato
    Sasuke/Naruto-hopefully Naruto
    Currently, you can argue Naruto's a step ahead, but before stealing Kyuubi's chakra, it was usually Sasuke who was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    The clear winner in a SHOWN manga clash between Minato and Raikage/Killer Bee is obvious. That's my only concern. Not "WHAT WOULD'VE BEEN".
    No winner was shown between Minato and Raikage/Killerbee. Minato was the one who ran away, so that means he was the loser, if anything. Both sides failed to land a hit on the other for whatever reason.

  6. #1445
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I'm not trying to get in the middle of anything here. However, you can't acknowledge one without acknowledging the other. While it is in fact undeniable that Naruto has had to be babysat for his two major battles within the war, the one battle that Sasuke participated in, Itachi had to lead him through. You could call P.I.S, for him however, you'd have to do the same for the other. Just because the stupidity is a staple in Naruto's characterization, doesn't change that it's still P.I.S
    The difference being though was that Kabuto was Itachi's opponent and the goal was to take him alive, so I would hardly call it P.I.S., whereas Naruto had no excuse. He was the main star against everyone except maybe Obito after his reveal.

  7. #1446
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    No winner was shown between Minato and Raikage/Killerbee. Minato was the one who ran away, so that means he was the loser, if anything. Both sides failed to land a hit on the other for whatever reason.
    And people wonder why Minato fans go apeshit. Minato did not run away and as we saw he proved his point.

    Before anyone brings up Bee, realize that Minato, had he wanted Bee dead, would have shoved that Kunai in his head the moment he Hiraishind to him.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1447
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    how minato can be the loser between his fight with A and B because , minato acknowledged A having a good family(bother), and he didn't wanted to keep fighting and especial after minato found out that b was a host and atill was loved by A and his village so minato acknowledged that and told A , the next fight, it will be when both of us are hokages..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  10. #1448
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Minato run away? Oh my god. That's the most ridiculous logic/comment I've ever read. Is that even happen in kishi's manga? Well, I know some character named minato who run away from her gf. But its not minato, the legendary ninja from kishi's manga.

    ---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Konohamaru is a small brat blabbering bullshit.

    Danzou and Hiruzen? From what they've shown they where pretty equal.

    Kakashi and Gai? Clearly equals.

    Minato and A? Considering both of them fought who knows how often and both of them survived to tell the tale they where pretty much as equal as it can get.
    No. Equal isn't the exact word. As you know, raikage respected minato too much. Too much in a sense that he even said that he's unsurpassed. Now, I think the reason why raijage is still alive even though he fough minato more than once is the same reason why madara is still alive even though he's no match to hashirama. It's pretty obvious that minato just let Ay go. No wonder Ay respected minato that much.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

  11. #1449
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Before anyone brings up Bee, realize that Minato, had he wanted Bee dead, would have shoved that Kunai in his head the moment he Hiraishind to him.
    Kirabi was capable of reacting and countering Minato's Hiraishin when he was yards away, before even Minato could react. You think that Kirabi couldn't have defended himself, especially given he would have had an even greater defense in the form of v2 Bijuu cloak?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. Equal isn't the exact word. As you know, raikage respected minato too much. Too much in a sense that he even said that he's unsurpassed. Now, I think the reason why raijage is still alive even though he fough minato more than once is the same reason why madara is still alive even though he's no match to hashirama. It's pretty obvious that minato just let Ay go. No wonder Ay respected minato that much.
    And exactly what reason would Minato have had to allow Ee to go repeatedly? Ee is still alive because it didn't matter how fast Minato was when he couldn't do any actual damage to him.

  12. #1450
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    And people wonder why Minato fans go apeshit. Minato did not run away and as we saw he proved his point.

    Before anyone brings up Bee, realize that Minato, had he wanted Bee dead, would have shoved that Kunai in his head the moment he Hiraishind to him.
    He did run away. What was he doing when he was ordered to retreat? He retreated/ran. In terms of combat, he was the loser, but in terms of mission, it was a draw. He didn't really prove his point ,other than being faster than Raikage. I'm sure if he wasn't ordered to do so, he'd have continued fighting Raikage.

    Bee already had a counter. If Minato tried doin that then Bee would have already stabbed him.

  13. #1451
    MH's Cutest Bunny 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Easter Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Christmas Island
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Member Zone Easter Is Coming...

    Hello dear members of MH, a quick post to invite you take part in the Easter Egg Hunt:



    Click on the image or follow this link to sign up. Hope to see you there~

    EB

  14. #1452
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Kirabi was capable of reacting and countering Minato's Hiraishin when he was yards away, before even Minato could react. You think that Kirabi couldn't have defended himself, especially given he would have had an even greater defense in the form of v2 Bijuu cloak?
    Wait what? Now were just making things up. Minato was in that pose, even before noticing Bees hand, he had no intention of harming Bee, he just wanted to prove a point. They were signalled to retreat and thats exactly what he did.

    He did not run away.

    ---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He did run away. What was he doing when he was ordered to retreat? He retreated/ran. In terms of combat, he was the loser, but in terms of mission, it was a draw. He didn't really prove his point ,other than being faster than Raikage. I'm sure if he wasn't ordered to do so, he'd have continued fighting Raikage.

    Bee already had a counter. If Minato tried doin that then Bee would have already stabbed him.
    How does that make him the loser? He was following orders.

    You cant be serious about that last bit... Minato had no intention of harming Bee, he had time to talk and then noticed Bees hand, Your telling me that had Minato wanted to kill Bee, Bee would have done dealt a similar blow?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  15. #1453
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Combat wise, he ran away. I'm not judging combat wise, as I basically said that Minato would have likely kept fighting if he wasn't given orders to retreat.

    Yes I am, considering Bee was already ready to strike. If you notice his hands before Minato teleports or before he uses Hiraishin to get to Bee, you won't see his left hand, logically assuming that it's in a backward position.

  16. #1454
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Wait what? Now were just making things up. Minato was in that pose, even before noticing Bees hand, he had no intention of harming Bee, he just wanted to prove a point. They were signalled to retreat and thats exactly what he did.

    He did not run away.
    Making what up? Kirabi was able to notice and react in the instant Minato used Hiraishin and manifest a Hachibi's tentacle in the same instant to counter him. So your claim that "Minato could have stabbed him the moment he Hiraishin'd in" doesn't hold any water. Just because Minato didn't act, in no way means that had he acted it would have succeeded. And seeing that Kirabi's arm was on his leg before Minato teleported and then his arm was behind him once Minato appeared without any movement during that time, Kirabi clearly saw and had his sword in place upon Minato using Hiraishin.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #1455
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The difference being though was that Kabuto was Itachi's opponent and the goal was to take him alive, so I would hardly call it P.I.S., whereas Naruto had no excuse. He was the main star against everyone except maybe Obito after his reveal.
    I'm not exactly sure how that matters. I mean sure, you can explain it away like that, but Sasuke got involved in a fight that wasn't his because he wanted answers. Because of that, Itachi had to practically hold his hand. Hell, the only reason that the fight became as interesting as it did was because of Sasuke's involvement. Before that, people believed Kabuto was going to beat Itachi as an example of his strength. People believed that the power of Sasuke's EMS was going to get showcased, but all we got was an Itachi jerk fest. I'm not sure how it's not P.I.S when Itachi has to save Sasuke from situations which Sasuke can obviously save himself, just because Kabuto "wasn't his opponent."

Thread Closed
Page 97 of 134 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts