Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: HSD Kenichi 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of HSD Kenichi!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Historys Strongest Disciple 458 is out! Discuss predictions.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 458 Discussion / 459 Predictions

Great chapter, and I wonder how close Sakaki will get to kenichi in the next chapter? There will be a fight with Kenichi and Miu, but will it be:
    one person serious the other funny?
    both serious?
    the most unlikey both funny?
    Funny would be ecchi moves and serious would be killing ki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a feeling the demon fist was suppressing his ki all along, so they couldn't locate him. I hope they don't kill John he's a really innocent guy. So Kenichi really got knocked out by Miu with just a few hits. He going to be in trouble when the real fight comes. Miu's stronger than she was before she captured by the Demon Fist IMO because of the addition of deadly Silat techniques she's now learned from her guru.

I expect the fight between Miu and Kenichi to be serious. Miu is obviously going to be out to kill him, so Kenichi wont have any other choice but to defend himself and fight back. His "cant hit a girl" policy wont work on a martial artist as strong as Miu, and i seriously doubt he'll be able to go all out against her just because his feelings for her and his self-made obligation to never hurt her and always protect her. I can honestly see Kenichi losing this fight.

On the other hand, i cant wait to see the Demon Fist go all out against one of the other super masters in a death match soon whether it be Hongou or Sakaki or the Elder i don't care i wonder if the Demon Fist will fight with the mask on when the time comes? it makes him look super creepy but cool.

S.N: Sakaki has allowed both disciples of Ryozanpaku to be kidnapped by the Demon fist under his watch...he's going to be punished by the other masters when he gets back to Ryozanpaku and Hongou's disciples tagged along for the ride? i wonder if they're still out for revenge against Kenichi..who knows we might see a "possible" future match between those three, but i'm sure they don't want to get knocked out again. I think Miu's boobs was bigger than all three of the ladies washing her lmao got to love the fan service sometime.

Sakaki and Hongou really do make a good tag team. I WISH Sakaki and Hongou could fight against Apachai and Agaard in a tag team match...i wonder which team would come out on top...probably Apachai's team IMO..but whoever wins could fight the One Shadow and the Elder for the title of "Strongest Tag Team" lol
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; December 21, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    I had a feeling the demon fist was suppressing his ki all along, so they couldn't locate him. I hope they don't kill John he's a really innocent guy. So Kenichi really got knocked out by Miu with just a few hits. He going to be in trouble when the real fight comes. Miu's stronger than she was before she captured by the Demon Fist IMO because of the addition of deadly Silat techniques she's now learned from her guru.

I expect the fight between Miu and Kenichi to be serious. Miu is obviously going to be out to kill him, so Kenichi wont have any other choice but to defend himself and fight back. His "cant hit a girl" policy wont work on a martial artist as strong as Miu, and i seriously doubt he'll be able to go all out against her just because his feelings for her and his self-made obligation to never hurt her and always protect her. I can honestly see Kenichi losing this fight.

On the other hand, i cant wait to see the Demon Fist go all out against one of the other super masters in a death match soon whether it be Hongou or Sakaki or the Elder i don't care i wonder if the Demon Fist will fight with the mask on when the time comes? it makes him look super creepy but cool.

S.N: Sakaki has allowed both disciples of Ryozanpaku to be kidnapped by the Demon fist under his watch...he's going to be punished by the other masters when he gets back to Ryozanpaku and Hongou's disciples tagged along for the ride? i wonder if they're still out for revenge against Kenichi..who knows we might see a "possible" future match between those three, but i'm sure they don't want to get knocked out again. I think Miu's boobs was bigger than all three of the ladies washing her lmao got to love the fan service sometime.

Sakaki and Hongou really do make a good tag team. I WISH Sakaki and Hongou could fight against Apachai and Agaard in a tag team match...i wonder which team would come out on top...probably Apachai's team IMO..but whoever wins could fight the One Shadow and the Elder for the title of "Strongest Tag Team" lol

I think the whole idea of kidnapping ken was so he could get miu to him on his terms otherwise he just would of done it at the castle. HE probably wants to "deal" with sakaki and hongou before he get miu to kill ken so theres no chance of any interuptions so i think they'll head out and intercept them while there locating john and sakaki will leave hongou to fight jenezad while he goes after ken all part of jenezads plan to seperate them he beats hongou probably uses an unfair method, miu will fight hongous disciples and possibly lona. I dont wanna say it will be a one sided match however because we saw hongous disciples training hard and theres two of them... plus lona, 3 on one might be a pretty fair matchup. They'll at least last till ken shows up with sakaki. Sakaki will fight jenezad ken will confront miu and you can figure out whats going to happen... Sakaki will hold his own against jenezad but lose eventually but before the death blow is dealt elder will show up and goodbye jenezad lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackmidnight View Post
    I think the whole idea of kidnapping ken was so he could get miu to him on his terms otherwise he just would of done it at the castle. HE probably wants to "deal" with sakaki and hongou before he get miu to kill ken so theres no chance of any interuptions so i think they'll head out and intercept them while there locating john and sakaki will leave hongou to fight jenezad while he goes after ken all part of jenezads plan to seperate them he beats hongou probably uses an unfair method, miu will fight hongous disciples and possibly lona. I dont wanna say it will be a one sided match however because we saw hongous disciples training hard and theres two of them... plus lona, 3 on one might be a pretty fair matchup. They'll at least last till ken shows up with sakaki. Sakaki will fight jenezad ken will confront miu and you can figure out whats going to happen... Sakaki will hold his own against jenezad but lose eventually but before the death blow is dealt elder will show up and goodbye jenezad lol
    Yea i agree with you on the most part, but this scenario might take a additional 10 or more chapters that's going to make this arc really long. I already feel like its being dragged out a bit. This arc will definitely finish sometime in late February IMO. Yea i can see Hongou dying in this arc by the hands of the Demon Fist then Sakaki will get extremely pissed and try to beat Jenezad, he'll hold his own for a bit then slowly start to lose the match and then LIKE ALWAYS the Elder will show up out of nowhere (like he always does) and step in for a rematch. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Elder is already in the kingdom of Tidat by now and has been watching everything from a great distance like he usually does. Hongou disciples and Lona should be a decent warm-up for Miu, but we don't know the full extent of Lona's strength yet we know she's weaker than Kenichi but is it like a lot or a little weaker. Furthermore, i also agree Hongou disciples have been training hard, but i doubt they've made considerable leaps and bounds from the time they both got one-shoot from a (pissed off) Kenichi. I hope Miu gets to kill someone soon to show how far her heart has fallen into darkness i feel it would be a good twist for this manga than what we've been reading lately. I feel this manga has been a little flat since the Okinawa arc IMO. The Hongou and Sakaki arc/fight didn't have the same type of flare and hype that had me on my toes as i was reading the Okinawa arc, but the manga is starting to pick back up a little.

S.N: We're forgetting about one thing though, Jenezad's (fake father) the spy he's obviously going to play a part in this being Silcardo's right hand man so i wonder how he will fit into future plans for this arc? We know he must be powerful (not on Jenezad's level but perhaps close to it) because Sakaki himself acknowledged he wouldn't able to catch him because of his speed in that one chapter and we have seen him sparring with the Demon Fist a few times. He would be a good match for that weapons master who looks out for Lona IMO or for one of super masters who won't get to fight the Demon Fist later on.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; December 22, 2011 at 11:23 AM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea i agree with you on the most part, but this scenario might take a additional 10 or more chapters that's going to make this arc really long. I already feel like its being dragged out a bit. This arc will definitely finish sometime in late February IMO. Yea i can see Hongou dying in this arc by the hands of the Demon Fist then Sakaki will get extremely pissed and try to beat Jenezad, he'll hold his own for a bit then slowly start to lose the match and then LIKE ALWAYS the Elder will show up out of nowhere (like he always does) and step in for a rematch. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Elder is already in the kingdom of Tidat by now and has been watching everything from a great distance like he usually does. Hongou disciples and Lona should be a decent warm-up for Miu, but we don't know the full extent of Lona's strength yet we know she's weaker than Kenichi but is it like a lot or a little weaker. Furthermore, i also agree Hongou disciples have been training hard, but i doubt they've made considerable leaps and bounds from the time they both got one-shoot from a (pissed off) Kenichi. I hope Miu gets to kill someone soon to show how far her heart has fallen into darkness i feel it would be a good twist for this manga than what we've been reading lately. I feel this manga has been a little flat since the Okinawa arc IMO. The Hongou and Sakaki arc/fight didn't have the same type of flare and hype that had me on my toes as i was reading the Okinawa arc, but the manga is starting to pick back up a little.

S.N: We're forgetting about one thing though, Jenezad's (fake father) the spy he's obviously going to play a part in this being Silcardo's right hand man so i wonder how he will fit into future plans for this arc? We know he must be powerful (not on Jenezad's level but perhaps close to it) because Sakaki himself acknowledged he wouldn't able to catch him because of his speed in that one chapter and we have seen him sparring with the Demon Fist a few times. He would be a good match for that weapons master who looks out for Lona IMO or for one of super masters who won't get to fight the Demon Fist later on.
    Well, its doubtful we'll see miu directly kill anyone this isn't really that "dark" of a manga its more like your classic good vs evil kind of thing if you want that type of stuff read deadman wonderland i only just discovered it and its honestly now one of my favorites so dark and evil but such a good story and its still got the cliche good honest hero that befriends everyone like ken.

We can assume that a few of those guys miu was fighting on the way to nuchard got killed though since they were falling from such a height and miu was really laying into them. It's going to be awkward once she gets her memory back and she realizes all the terrible things she did, im interested to see how they deal with that more so than the upcoming fights.

I think the father will eventually revolt against jenezad he seems like a honest prideful countryman its doubtful he cares about kenichi or miu since hes been going along with this twisted brainwashing, but he still seems pretty loyal to tidat and seems like he saw jenezad as a hero himself atleast until recently now he probably has his doubts. I was thinking he might free ken from his cell or maybe he fights sakaki in the pursuit of ken and sakaki convinces him to team up with them to put an end to the evil jenezads putting on the people. I'm almost positive he'll betray jenezad though. This arc is full of plotholes aswell another reason why i dont like it. What happened to that little girl hartirini or whatever shes just gone now? also what happened to the village home they were staying in it just got burnt down? wouldnt miu be a little suspicious as to why they were staying in a tiny cottage and are now living in a huge castle with maids who wash her? Unless the brainwashing has made her braindead or something i dont see why shes still trusting jenezad its obvious he's lieing how would he know who her former lover was? Wouldnt that imply that he knew all about miu before he met her? So many stupid plotholes dude this is a just a bad arc plain and simple, the disc arc was better than this one and i really hated that arc.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@blackmidnight Yea i have read a deadman wonderland a few times its really good i feel it's a little underrated just like the manga Tough or Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru both of which are very good action based seinen manga's.

Yea i almost agree you on the part where Miu was beating up those soldiers and they fell from a tall height its nearly safe to assume that they're dead, but we don't know for sure. Furthermore, i doubt were going to see how they deal with Miu after she recovers her memories and realizes the terrible things she has done. I'm certain there's going to be a time skip and the manga will start off with everything back to normal after they rescue her, but it would be interesting to see how they would deal with her.

It's a possibility that the fake father could betray Jenezad, but the problem with that is Silcardo has the that entire country and every single person gripped in fear of him even though they worship him like a god at the same time. I honestly believe he doesn't have enough balls to cross Jenezad and switch sides, but i may be wrong we'll have to wait and see in the upcoming chapters. Furthermore, i agree there are some plot holes....Miu does seem kind of braindead, but we cant forget she got hit with a powerful technique that made her lose her memories there are probably some additional side effects to go along with the memory loss and yea the other part about how she failed realize that Silcardo already knew about her all along before they met is kind of stupid she should of caught on when he said "former lover", but the reason for the plot holes is probably because Matsuena is kind of rushing this arc to move a little faster for the upcoming new years..perhaps a cliffhanger..who knows he might surprise readers with something...maybe someone will die.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; December 23, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@blackmidnight Yea i have read a deadman wonderland a few times its really good i feel it's a little underrated just like the manga Tough or Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru both of which are very good action based seinen manga's.

Yea i almost agree you on the part where Miu was beating up those soldiers and they fell from a tall height its nearly safe to assume that they're dead, but we don't know for sure. Furthermore, i doubt were going to see how they deal with Miu after she recovers her memories and realizes the terrible things she has done. I'm certain there's going to be a time skip and the manga will start off with everything back to normal after they rescue her, but it would be interesting to see how they would deal with her.

It's a possibility that the fake father could betray Jenezad, but the problem with that is Silcardo has the that entire country and every single person gripped in fear of him even though they worship him like a god at the same time. I honestly believe he doesn't have enough balls to cross Jenezad and switch sides, but i may be wrong we'll have to wait and see in the upcoming chapters. Furthermore, i agree there are some plot holes....Miu does seem kind of braindead, but we cant forget she got hit with a powerful technique that made her lose her memories there are probably some additional side effects to go along with the memory loss and yea the other part about how she failed realize that Silcardo already knew about her all along before they met is kind of stupid she should of caught on when he said "former lover", but the reason for the plot holes is probably because Matsuena is kind of rushing this arc to move a little faster for the upcoming new years..perhaps a cliffhanger..who knows he might surprise readers with something...maybe someone will die.
    Yeah well like i said we wont ever know if she did kill anyone, if people want to make a judgement than that's purely opinion. However i like to think sh did mainly because it would make this manga a little darker/more fun to read a bit of drama is always good. However i'm definitely over this arc it has no real good points and seems like a massive waste of tim. Obviously they had to deal with miu's anger issues/dark side at some point but i wish it didn't take an arc and a half to do it lol. Aside from getting over that eventual miu bridge there was no real reason for this arc from what i can tell aside from defeating another OSNF memeber (jenezad) and it seems like matsuena is going to great lengths to do so, i read kenichi for the disciple fights not the master fights. And thanks to that rather boring sakaki Vs hongou fight (flashback 3 way battle was kinda cool gotta admit) its been around 50+ chapters since we've had any real kenichi development. This whole thing just seems like a waste of time. As if miu needed an arc that is going to make her even stronger. Ahwell i can only hope that in the next 2-3 chapters all th major battles of this arc begin then i'd say we have about 10 chapters left once they begin

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackmidnight View Post
    Yeah well like i said we wont ever know if she did kill anyone, if people want to make a judgement than that's purely opinion. However i like to think sh did mainly because it would make this manga a little darker/more fun to read a bit of drama is always good. However i'm definitely over this arc it has no real good points and seems like a massive waste of tim. Obviously they had to deal with miu's anger issues/dark side at some point but i wish it didn't take an arc and a half to do it lol. Aside from getting over that eventual miu bridge there was no real reason for this arc from what i can tell aside from defeating another OSNF memeber (jenezad) and it seems like matsuena is going to great lengths to do so, i read kenichi for the disciple fights not the master fights. And thanks to that rather boring sakaki Vs hongou fight (flashback 3 way battle was kinda cool gotta admit) its been around 50+ chapters since we've had any real kenichi development. This whole thing just seems like a waste of time. As if miu needed an arc that is going to make her even stronger. Ahwell i can only hope that in the next 2-3 chapters all th major battles of this arc begin then i'd say we have about 10 chapters left once they begin
    Yea through chapters 300-400 we saw kenichi fight 4 disciples of yomi, Takeda, and Tanaka but through chapters 400-458 kenichi had a "brief fight" with hongou disciples and i'm not even going to include Lona. Matsuena is clearly favoring master vs master fights now for some strange reason, but kenichi will get the spotlight back with his up coming fight against Miu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea through chapters 300-400 we saw kenichi fight 4 disciples of yomi, Takeda, and Tanaka but through chapters 400-458 kenichi had a "brief fight" with hongou disciples and i'm not even going to include Lona. Matsuena is clearly favoring master vs master fights now for some strange reason, but kenichi will get the spotlight back with his up coming fight against Miu.
    With the exception of Kensei's wild cards, are there any disciples left for Kenichi to fight at his level besides the "final boss disciple" aka Shadow Fist's disciple?

Kajima Satomi... The Boss(?)
    Shō Kanō... defeated and killed
    Radin Tidat Jihan... defeated and killed
    Tirawit Kōkin.... defeated
    Ethan Stanley... defeated
    Rachel Stanley... on probation due to her master being jailed
    Boris Ivanov... defeated
    Ryūto Asamiya... defeated and paralyzed
    Chikage Kushinada... master doesn't want her to fight since Chiaki isn't mentally 100% steeled against Kenichi
    Natsu Tanimoto... defeated as Hermit, he&his master doesn't care about defeating Kenichi

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

probably next arc would be lik recovering miu's memories at 100% and then kenichi vs kajima, or another master class fight that i seriously hate but if gramps is gonna fight jenazad this manga is gonna be hotter than EVER! matsuena did this arc cause he wanted some kind of tragic romance between miu & kenichi and defeat another fist i mean this manga has 2 objectives making kenichi the best martial artist ever and that kenichi ends in a relationship with miu and I seriously that this arc ends as fast as possible I HATE IT!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    I seriously that this arc ends as fast as possible I HATE IT!
    O_o This arc as not the best,but it is realy interesting...not fightning-wise,but plot-wise....in fact its a turning point of the whole manga, what happen here will decide how the whole thing will end up. If Miu beat the crap out of Kenichi and officialy proclaim herself as the disciple of Jenezad..then it will ....mmm....how i put this....well...it will become very long (like Naruto-Sasuke case) with possibly of revealing the third side of "conflict".
    If Kenichi will stand hes ground agains Miu and at some point will manage to return her to senses, then i gues it will indicate what manga is comin to an end..it will mean what Kenichi is already strong enough to protect Miu from atleast herself(wich is kinda huge lol). Plus it will move Ken+Miu relationships further wich is also indicate the upcomin end of the manga(i think at one point OSNF will test Kenichi by puttin agains him Kajima,and when Kenichi wins,he will entrust Miu to him and manga will come an end)
    There is actualy a third scenario wich i would realy like to not see...its if Kenichi bring Miu back,but they relationships will reset(due to amnesia)..or even Miu will have crush on someone else(like Takeda)...
    p.s.
    oh and btw...iv just got a strange idea...maybe Silcardo was using hes brainwash medicine on OSNF to make him kill hes wife? oO

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? Boob attack on the double then ^_^
    CLEANED

New Reply