Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which squad would you rather be in?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Izkity's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Which squad would you rather be in?

Which, and why?

Personally I'd rather be in 8th or 13th, because the captains are lovely.

Oh, or 3rd. Because they're sneaky.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which squad would you rather be in?

11th division - I like Kenpachi and his attitude.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some days, after seeing like Saving Private Ryan, I'd be motivated to join the army and be like Rambo, aka, join the 11th squad, but I'd get tired of their ways quickly. Here's how I think of them:

1st: Overly uptight, listens to C46 too much, so a no-go.
    2nd: Well, the VC is a bumbling idiot, and most of the stuff we've seen is just ninjas (guys in masks), too secretive IMO.
    3rd: They don't like combat (except for gin) according to Kira's description of the marigold, I kinda like it.
    4th: I know their significance and all, but I couldn't take being called a pansy all my life.
    5th: We havn't seen much from them except two extremes, one being Hinamori, super loyal, basically in love with Aizen, and Aizen, who's traitorous and manipulative... not a great impression.
    6th: Meh, too aristocratic, Ginrei was the head before, now Byakuya is now, even though Renji has some pathos for wanting to surpass Byakuya, I still wouldn't want to serve under Byakuya.
    7th: I actually like this one, Iba, although not having done much, is semi-likable (at the very least, he's not unlikable), Komamura is a man of strong morals as well, but not so strong to be easily blinded (Tousen).
    8th: Maybe a too laid back for me, but still pretty good, better than like 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th at the very least. It'd be funny to see Shunsui try and woo Nanao-chan.
    9th: I like this one as well, save for the former captain Tousen, Hisagi's a likable character, probably my favorite VC, I like the whole, "one must fear their own power in order to use it well" thing, so I wouldn't mind being in 8th if Tousen wasn't captain.
    10th: No-go for this one, squad is led by a young captain who gets overly excited for combat. I couldn't stand serving under Hitsu, just like I couldn't under BYakuya.
    11th: reasons stated already.
    12th: If it was under Urahara, maybe, but since it isn't right now, and is instead led by Mayuri, a guy who manipulates his entire body, and researches and then destroys a race (Quincys), that'd be a no from me. I wouldn't want to be a non-volunteered suicide bomber neither.
    13th: Another good pick, nice captain that isn't too lazy, but not too strong emotioned or excited (read, Tousen and Hitsu), pretty calm squad overall, but not too lazy, just make sure the two 3rd seats arn't there when I'm in it, since their bickering would kill me.

Final picks:
    3rd squad w/o Gin
    7th squad
    9th squad w/o Tousen
    13th squad w/o the two 3rd seats.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Its hard to choose just one but if I have to it would be 13th division under Urahara, but never under Mayuri. Since Urahara is not a captain now it would be between

2nd div-I actually really like Soi fon. Someone needs to have that military attitude, I like/am good at hand to hand combat as well so that wouldnt annoy me. I dont know about serving under that Omaeda dude though...he;d annoy the crap out of me.

3rd div-I like their moto and I like Kira so I would have no problem with serving him but id rather fill taht vacant captains post in 3rd div lol.

5th-only as captain and only if I can remove hinamori lol.

10th-Id have no problem serving under Hitsugaya- idk taht hes a kid, hes probably the 3rd most responsible captain there is.
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm, If I had to pick I guess I would need to go with Squad 11 with Kenpachi. Although Kenpachi isn't the best captain in the world, he is a good one and I like what he stands for. There is a lot of pride in that division as well as a love of being strong. I love the fighting styles of Ikkaku and Kenpachi in the sense that strength and overpower the opponent is their key. I personally am like that and am a strong guy and I feel that this division would go best with my personality and physical traits.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

12th division. THE BEST DIVISION EVER!!!

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josear XIII View Post
    12th division. THE BEST DIVISION EVER!!!
    aaah but Mayuri or Urahara? Depending on your answer...I may have to kill you...lol

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there is much difference between being in squads 1,3,6,7,8,9,10 and 13. None of them seem to have any extremely particular function, the only significant difference is the captain and maybe the philosophy behind them. I would not like to serve on any of the squads I did not mention though(2,4,11,12). I don't like any of the particular functions they have. 12th might be interesting if mayuri wasn't there though.

I think I would choose the third squad. The abhor things as war as much as I do so I think I would fit there nicely. Of course I would not like to serve under gin though. In that case I would choose either the 13 or 6 squad because they seem to be the more dutiful squads and have very respectable captains.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would either go for Squad 10, because Hitsugaya and Matsumoto are two of my favorite characters in terms of Cpts and Lts, or maybe Squad 8 for Kyoraku. I would choose Squad 12 because Nemu's hot, but Kurotsuchi creeps the shit out of me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pleather4Breakfast's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd definitely want to be in Squad 11, My Sadistic nature would be a perfect fit and I personally like rough and tough dudes. not to mention, Yachiru would be a lot of fun to chase around.

That'll be a dream come true....
    R.I.P Nnoitra-Kun.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think there is much difference between being in squads 1,3,6,7,8,9,10 and 13. None of them seem to have any extremely particular function, the only significant difference is the captain and maybe the philosophy behind them. I would not like to serve on any of the squads I did not mention though(2,4,11,12). I don't like any of the particular functions they have. 12th might be interesting if mayuri wasn't there though.

I think I would choose the third squad. The abhor things as war as much as I do so I think I would fit there nicely. Of course I would not like to serve under gin though. In that case I would choose either the 13 or 6 squad because they seem to be the more dutiful squads and have very respectable captains.
    3rd division rules. They have the best philosophy-I just wander if Gin came up with it. If he did, then there may be a lot more to his character than meets the eye.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune_Taichou View Post
    aaah but Mayuri or Urahara? Depending on your answer...I may have to kill you...lol
    Both , Urahara and mayuri, i like them both and i would really be under de command of any of em, just that with mayuri i would be a bit scared :P but i like the fact that you can prepare yourself fro any situation no matter the problem

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josear XIII View Post
    Both , Urahara and mayuri, i like them both and i would really be under de command of any of em, just that with mayuri i would be a bit scared :P but i like the fact that you can prepare yourself fro any situation no matter the problem
    Lol so sorry but now you have to die...BANKAI!!!!

lol nah so long as you apreciate Urahara its cool even though I think its madness to be in 12th if mayuri is captain-you might as well eat live bees.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

XD i know i know, i liked urahara to because in his time he was mad scientist in fact he was one of my fav characters when i started reading bleach. But adding i have a lot of fav characters in bleach but do not worry urahara is on the top. The same as Mifune in Soul eater XD he won i know he won black star was a goner since the start

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KanouYuuki's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

5th. xDD

Aizen, Shinji, Momo, Gin, Kira, Renji.. All the cool doods were 5th division. xDD

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast