Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Write your story

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Write your story

Okay, let's have fun here too!

I'll make it short and simple: Opening sentence/sentences will decide the setting. Then, we add one sentence to it and try to create a funny and short story. Noone can know where the story will end...
    No need for the story to be accorate with manga.
    We'll switch to a different story after some time/conclusion of the story. No need to make one story 50 pages long ;D

So, one post = one sentence. You can add a little chit-chat too ^_^ Please, try to write the story sentence in italics so we know what is the story and what is your rambling

I'll start.

[Rukia works as a shinigami in Karakura Town and goes to the school just like pre-SS]

It was easy to convince Rukia to join Secret Santa event of her current school class. She recieved her recipient's name written on a piece of paper. It was...

ex oriente lux

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Write your story

It was Ichigo. She realized that she had no idea what a boy of Ichigo's age would want as a Christmas gift. She approached Orihime to get some hints without giving away Ichigo's name.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kusanagi_k's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

((PS: Darjaille-san said noone will know where or how it will end, right? So...If this is unsuitable, just del it or let me know, i ll remove it. No worries ^^ ))
    To quote the Joker: "And... here... we... go!"

Within a few minutes of Rukia asking her those quite-obvious questions, the gears of Inoue's normally-slow brain started turning faster and faster, then her pretty face got redder and redder... "Shippers online have been arguing this topic for a decade!! Let's settle this once and for all, you Man-Stealer!! BANKAI !!!"

Omaeda: Boo-yah!

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia was surprised at Inoue's sudden outburst. "Calm down, calm down", she said, "it's only a gift and it was a coincidence that I picked Ichigo." At the same time, she was hoping Ichigo didn't overhear their conversation because she really wanted to give something special to Ichigo, something that would make him remember her. Suddenly she realized what the perfect gift would be, it was...

New Reply