Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

SHAKUGAN NO SHANA III (FINAL) / 灼眼のシャナ III

Synopsis:
    Continuing from the events of the last series, both Shana and Kazumi stand at their respective locations waiting for Yuji to meet with one of them, only to discover that Yuji has disappeared, with not even the slightest evidence of his existence left behind. All is not lost however, as the letters the two of them sent to him still give hope of Yuji's continued existence. As Shana and company search for answers on Yuji's whereabouts, they soon find the truth staring back at them when Yuji reappears in front of them as the leader of Bal Masqué. Left with little choice, Shana must now confront her most unlikely adversary on the battlefield in her most difficult challenge yet.

MyAnimeList / Anime News Network

*Remember, all novel spoilers to be kept under spoiler tags!*

I honestly hope I'm not missing something as I'm REALLY surprised there hasn't been a thread started for this yet. I used the search function and didn't find a thread, though I hope it's not just because no-one here is watching Shana III at all

Well, I for one am enjoying Shana a whole lot this season. The action has not been a let-down at all, though I do find myself getting rather confused with the events at times, since I'm extremely hazy on the details of the previous 2 seasons. Nevertheless, the action makes up for a lot of things, and this latest episode (11) certainly had a whole lot of that! Still, it managed to strike a pretty good balance, and I like how they dealt with the issue of Margery. I thought they might leave it to the end of the fighting, or break the rhythm of the fighting altogether, but they didn't, which was great.

The romance between Keisaku and Margery was a bit of a surprise - I for one didn't expect Margery to reciprocate his feelings, which were already apparent in previous seasons, but it was kinda cute

How is everyone liking the new characters? I found Sophie pretty meh initially, but after seeing her in this episode... She's one heck of an awesome grandma! Loved how her attack was animated in Gurren Lagann style Decarabia, who was shown to be really strong, was owned just like that. I liked Rebecca right away, she's kickass. The guy with the pot (forgot his name now) showed what he could do this ep, and his ability is pretty cool and useful.

I'm pretty psyched up for upcoming episodes~

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

Shana-chan <3

I love this show.

For the latest episode: Nice one Satou XD

And the fight was epic as hell.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I must say I'm looking forward to the next episode and I agree with Skygaurdian and Sally, those scenes were awesome.
    I did skip a head with novels but I've forgotten most of it. Maybe it will come back as I watch the episodes

---------- Post added December 25, 2011 at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was December 23, 2011 at 09:49 PM ----------

Saw episode 12 - was not expecting the snake form to be so unpleasant looking for a lack of words.
    I was laughing at the parts when he was getting so "excited" while getting closer to having his body back.
    Shana chans speaking moments were nice and good (best part of the episode iirc for me) but the episode as a whole left me wanting more.
    Guess we'll have to wait wait for the next one to see hot action.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

She finally said to him what she feels... I'm a man but my heart jumped in a rectangle... XD

Well I'm really looking forward to the next episode. It's just getting more and more awesome.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still finding this "unrestricted spell called love" thing kinda lame so every time Shana gives a speech and talks about this "unrestricted spell", I sorta wince a little on the inside I guess I'm the only one since the two of you seem to enjoy it

Still, it was a pretty good episode. Sabrac is just as powerful as I remember him from season 1 (or was it season 2?), I'm looking forward to more action in the upcoming episodes!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sabrac's power is so damn hax... He is a great character though, not falling twice for the same tactic. (It was second season by the way.)

Everytime the Snake talks I'm starting to miss Aizen (Bleach). Never thought this would happen though...

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Everytime the Snake talks I'm starting to miss Aizen (Bleach). Never thought this would happen though...
    OHHH NO WONDER THE VOICE SOUNDED SO FAMILIAR Didn't realize it was the same seiyuu as Aizen Thanks for the heads up

Yeah, Sabrac is overall a pretty hax character. Even the strongest flame hazes (and the 3 he's up against certainly are among the top) can't do much in the face of an unrestricted spell like Stigma. I'm sure, somehow, the flame hazes will be able to work together to defeat him eventually. Wilhelmina is a smart one, and having fought Sabrac before, I'm sure she'll be able to come up with something. The only reason why she got injured was because she protected Rebecca and Khamsin first. Or maybe not. But either way, it's gonna be exciting to see

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Stigma and his abilty to just fight as a avatar while beeing everywhere is really amazing. The fight against him was one of the best in the last season.
    I wonder if the Snake will get there before their battle ends. It moves pretty fast after all.

And isn't the Seiyuu the most fitting? You get the same arrogant overpowered feeling from him. Just Kyoka Suigetsu is missing. XD

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 13 is out.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added January 14, 2012 at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was January 08, 2012 at 10:35 PM ----------

Shana 14 is out!!

Anyone here that read the novel and can remember any differences?
    Spoiler show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I would be able to read japanese to be able to read the novels...

But this is fine too.. Just 8 episodes (7 with 15) left :'(
    I'm going to miss Shana-chan like I missed no char ever before

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw the current episode 15, it had some good moments and some okay ones. I thought certain parts were really slow. The ending was awesome to see Yuji no hebi "moving" forward with his plan.

---------- Post added February 04, 2012 at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was January 21, 2012 at 02:17 PM ----------

Episode 17 has been out already.

Felt like more of another setup chapter but this one we got to see Yuji's side of things. So that made the episode more enjoyable for me. Also he needs the girl - I forgot her name for something and she was willing to help him. I wonder what he has planned and it seems like Yuji no hebi is on top of his game. Knowing where everything is and how the others are moving ab out.

---------- Post added February 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was February 04, 2012 at 10:39 PM ----------

Shana Episode 18 is out.
    Spoiler show

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

They made on big mistake. Season 1 and 2 featured Yuji and Shana to much.
    Now they rushed the whole big order behind in the last season.

But I forgive them. Shana going berserk and calling Yuji an Idiot was so damn cute. x)

Episode was great. Damn I hate it to wait for another week...

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

New episode is out~!
    Spoiler show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

4 more to go...
    Damn that was awesome...
    Shanas power is just crazy... Come to your senses already Yuji no Baka!
    Can't wait fpr next week.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Another episode is out.

Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast