Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 54 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Miracleomatic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 54 Discussion / 55 Predictions

Lovely as always. Cool guy sure is irritatingly cool this chapter with his fancy cold words. It got me to start punching the air trying to imitate soul crushing strike. Anyhow it looks like the elder and cool guy is about to go OMG!!! WTF HAX!!! next chapter. Can't wait to see there faces. Cool guy won't be so cool no more by then and hopefully Elder will bow down to his new master. I'm aware its exaggerated but hey. People can dream you know.
    My Top 5 Manwa
    1.) Witch Hunter (Badass and greedy. Tasha Godspell is an asshole, a good type of asshole)
    2.) Veritas (Badass evil and cool. Gangryong will fuck up anyone, even kittens.)
    3.) The Breaker series (I just love martial arts.)
    4.) Immortal Regis + Chavelier of the Abyss (Good story and art style. Damn! I want his sword, Depore.)
    5.) Legend of Maian (So-So in story and art.)

http://jinrikagero.deviantart.com/

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    Guess what, I'm back from lunch and bored outta my wits so I guess I'll translate even though by the time I finish a proper scan will be up ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am so lame.
    Heh, no need to sound so negative about it - a few hours have passed since you did the translation now and still no english chapter up anywhere, so...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

You got to love this series, I certainly do !!!

The last few chapters are full of action which are backed up by facts, so that every fight has a big meaning behind (values that count also in reall life). What makes this manhwa even more realistic and interesting for me.

I hope elder Kwon would be "so" impressed at Shioon's fighting, that he would fall from the tree...

Yah, he might find out that their clan head is a gold mine wich has yet to be discovered. He might also figure out that Shioon is like a diamond in martial arts that needs polishing (a few lessons) and a few final touches (advices).

In reality Shioon has no foundation (like you would have a bicycle and a road but wouldn't know how to ride on a bike... ), why Shioon has no fighting style. Except some techniques from GMR and a few things like that stance from elder Jang (scratches here and there), which can elder Kwon easily fill up by teaching Shioon in even better way, not to mention that he might also know some aditional advanced techniques.

Otherwise, I don't have much to say, only wow at the story progress, and thanks for spoilers (translation) ChaoticKen !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; December 30, 2011 at 05:29 AM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Miracleomatic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post

The last few chapters are full of action which are backed up by facts, so that every fight has a big meaning behind (values that count also in reall life). What makes this manhwa even more realistic and interesting for me.

I hope elder Kwon would be "so" impressed at Shioon's fighting, that he would fall from the tree...

Yah, he might find out that their clan head is a gold mine wich has yet to be discovered. He might also figure out that Shioon is like a diamond in martial arts that needs polishing (a few lessons) and a few final touches (advices).

In reality Shioon has no foundation (like you would have a bicycle and a road but wouldn't know how to ride on a bike... ), why Shioon has no fighting style. Except some techniques from GMR and a few things like that stance from elder Jang (scratches here and there), which can elder Kwon easily fill up by teaching Shioon in even better way, not to mention that he might also know some aditional advanced techniques.

Otherwise, I don't have much to say, only wow at the story progress, and thanks for spoilers (translation) ChaoticKen !!!
    Heh. Yeah. Elder falling from the tree would be funny. I can already imagine it. You know that reminds me. The second to to last page when Shiwoon is about to fight again. The elder goes "hmm?". He either seemed surprised about how enthusiastic Shiwoon is to fight or perhaps how he is using the Sunwoo clan iron wall stance. Or both? Perhaps later it would remind him of the previous Head?
    My Top 5 Manwa
    1.) Witch Hunter (Badass and greedy. Tasha Godspell is an asshole, a good type of asshole)
    2.) Veritas (Badass evil and cool. Gangryong will fuck up anyone, even kittens.)
    3.) The Breaker series (I just love martial arts.)
    4.) Immortal Regis + Chavelier of the Abyss (Good story and art style. Damn! I want his sword, Depore.)
    5.) Legend of Maian (So-So in story and art.)

http://jinrikagero.deviantart.com/

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miracleomatic View Post
    Heh. Yeah. Elder falling from the tree would be funny. I can already imagine it. You know that reminds me. The second to to last page when Shiwoon is about to fight again. The elder goes "hmm?". He either seemed surprised about how enthusiastic Shiwoon is to fight or perhaps how he is using the Sunwoo clan iron wall stance. Or both? Perhaps later it would remind him of the previous Head?
    Yah, we might expect a flash back next time, after it (back story) I believe that elder Kwon would say: "Ah what ever, better somebody like Shioon as a clan head, who all approve of, as nobody (and witnessing the distruction of Shinwoo clan)..."

With this elder Kwon might want to see Shioon remain as clan head and later even subconsciously start to cheer for him !!!

chapter is out by A-team

PS: The content is only for 18+ !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; December 30, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

was he using his footwork on that fight??

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    i don't think so... he's just punching around randomly

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post

Gramps hopefully finally realizes shiwoon's potential and after shiwoon incapacitates cool guy further. He'll jump in the middle and scare cool guy away without effort(cool guy should know who the fuck this guy is).

Then gramps will knock shiwoon out cold and kidnapp him and jinie to their mansion where he and other masters will through much talk after train shiwoon one by one.

my guess is what changes gramps' mind is seeing shiiwoon not backing down aka not being a pussy and him fighting to save jinie.

Now with that i dont see how hyuk so chun fits in, But what im sure of is that someone will take shiwoon to train him..who that might be is still questionable..hyuk can train him i think...but its better a more experienced stronger person like gramps does..

also the doctor and his highly concentrated pill experiment..how does that tie in...

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

nope, is mind wasn't focused at all like ji gun said. He was desperately throwing punches that were wide and trying to use his leverage(broken leg of other guy) and finish the guy in one hit asap, when he should have been more calm/focused like when he was fighting Chang-ho. I think thats what ji gun was trying to tell him in the end, be more focused.

I think now he understands so this second part he'll be more focused and show the things he's been practicing.
    Last edited by bighawke5; December 30, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

A team is out of their minds right now they put those boobs on every page WTF? then why would they translate them if they are going to make fun of the art of the maker of the breaker? A TEAM just stop translating those shit if you are just going to bash on the artwork

about the chapter so Shioon is still cocky but i hope he will show some Sunwoo clan skills and i hope elder kwon will be surprised on what shioon is gonna show :P

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    A team is out of their minds right now they put those boobs on every page WTF? then why would they translate them if they are going to make fun of the art of the maker of the breaker? A TEAM just stop translating those shit if you are just going to bash on the artwork

about the chapter so Shioon is still cocky but i hope he will show some Sunwoo clan skills and i hope elder kwon will be surprised on what shioon is gonna show :P
    I can see where they are coming from, but really, they need to get over themselves. This is their way of throwing a tantrum over Mangafox not complying with their requests, and its more than a bit ridiculous. In effect, all they are accomplishing is pissing off their longtime fans.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he was using some simple footwork as indicated by the little ki explosions from his feet and the blurring effect. If he didn't, he would be moving in slow motion in SUC captain's eyes; however, he has yet to use any advanced foot techniques like the one the SUC captain used to get around him.

As for the elder, I doubt he will be impressed or pleased if Shioon wins here. The elder says he wants to kill him for the sake of the clan, but subconsciously he just wants to control the clan himself and doesn't need a powerful clan head. Personally, I think this display of power by Shioon will only make the elder perceive him as an even bigger threat than he originally thought and that doesn't bode well for our hero. Though I guess impressing the elder here will help win him over in the future.....unless, of course, he is as stubborn as the former alliance head. It all depends on the identity of the final boss of part 2 (whether it is the SUC captains or the elder).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

imho the pill's effect is close to fade... but before that, shihoon need to show us how his foot techniques are improved...
    GMR once said: "if he learns foot techniques properly then his skill level would increase several times".

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    I think he was using some simple footwork as indicated by the little ki explosions from his feet and the blurring effect. If he didn't, he would be moving in slow motion in SUC captain's eyes; however, he has yet to use any advanced foot techniques like the one the SUC captain used to get around him.

As for the elder, I doubt he will be impressed or pleased if Shioon wins here. The elder says he wants to kill him for the sake of the clan, but subconsciously he just wants to control the clan himself and doesn't need a powerful clan head. Personally, I think this display of power by Shioon will only make the elder perceive him as an even bigger threat than he originally thought and that doesn't bode well for our hero. Though I guess impressing the elder here will help win him over in the future.....unless, of course, he is as stubborn as the former alliance head. It all depends on the identity of the final boss of part 2 (whether it is the SUC captains or the elder).
    i think the same
    Last edited by [ki{kk}o]; December 30, 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly enjoyed this chapter and the fact that Shioon isn't giving up then we know he is going to continue to stand up. I think he will beat this SUC dude but the elder will try to kill him with a couple of strikes. Shioon will stand back up and say something to the effect of Jinie needing a doctor. The elder will of course not acknowledge Jinie. Which will piss Shioon off more. He will get hit again and then Sera, Hat, will show up right as Hyuk shows up. Ah, something like that. But you know every time it seems something reasonable will happen the artist flips the script.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah A-Team screw up big this time, do they know Batoto don't release Breaker....

I'm curious to see what the SUC master weakness will be, a weakness in his style, the fact that Shion hurt his leg or the superiority complex he has toward him. I wonder if Shion will be able to defeat him without help. He is still a rookie after all. From his place, the elder doesn't see Jinie and I'm sure he will be puzzled (at least a little) once he see her.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    I can see where they are coming from, but really, they need to get over themselves. This is their way of throwing a tantrum over Mangafox not complying with their requests, and its more than a bit ridiculous. In effect, all they are accomplishing is pissing off their longtime fans.
    A team is way over their heads! who do they think they are?? it not like they are the only one who can translate/scanlate this manhwa. the only work they have claim on is the translation and they are destroying the art work, which is the fundamental of a manga/manhwa.

Mangafox is the worse manga online reader the new 'Tazmo' of this community(they should seriously close that site) but most site like mangareader just profit from the ads (tho they can do a much better job on promoting buying authentic manga).

As for shion wat do you guys think about his "other skills" that he was talking about?? do you think it might be the clan style the elder thought him? combine with his footwork?

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast