Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who do you think will have their manga animated??

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zombie ☆ Gun

10 55.56%
  • Reversi

8 44.44%
New Reply
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakuman Vol. 19 (Chapter 161 - 169) Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman 161 Discussion / 162 Predictions

No Hiramaru? I am disappointed.

Kidding aside, the Ririka character might potentially be a start of some dent to bring about further developments in Mashiro/Azuki romance.

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franklyn D. Kieran View Post
    This may be a bit off topic also, but i wonder if Ohba and Obata will show Hirimaru and Aoki Ko's wedding in the Manga, or whether that'll be off screen?
    Ohba knows that all the fans love Hiramaru. I say it'll be included, right down to a couple of panels showing Yoshida helping Hiramaru with wedding preparations It would be rather funny if Hiramaru tried to give Saikou love/relationship advice with regards to Azuki, especially when Ririka "officially" emerges as her love rival

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Ohba knows that all the fans love Hiramaru. I say it'll be included, right down to a couple of panels showing Yoshida helping Hiramaru with wedding preparations It would be rather funny if Hiramaru tried to give Saikou love/relationship advice with regards to Azuki, especially when Ririka "officially" emerges as her love rival
    That's true haha, I could imagine Yoshida as the best man, that would make a great chapter. LOL, I would love to see Hirimaru lecturing Saikou about love and relationships too! Ohba has to show the wedding, the question is, how long until they will actually get married?!

Also i wonder if Ririka will be a kind of Schizophrenic crazy Nanamine character, who would do anything to ruin Azuki and Saikou's relationship or whether she will fight for Saikou's love fair and square?

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Oh man, I can already imagine how intense Yoshida and Hiramaru will be during the wedding. Thinking about is funny!

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Also i wonder if Ririka will be a kind of Schizophrenic crazy Nanamine character, who would do anything to ruin Azuki and Saikou's relationship or whether she will fight for Saikou's love fair and square?
    Ooh, I could so see that happening Someone like Misa from Death Note would be pretty interesting too. I doubt she would fight for Saikou's love fair and square. First off, that would be too boring, so if Ohba's looking to inject some drama, having her as a psychopath would be a lot more interesting and dramatic. The fact that she's also a seiyuu and thus has easy access to get into contact with Azuki is something that, imo, suggests that Ohba intends to do a lot more with her than just have her play the normal love rival. Besides, with Azuki and Saikou's love as strong as it purportedly is, it probably would take more than just someone fighting fair and square to shake it

And, if she's a psychopath, Ohba can have her and Nanamine meet and fall in love later

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

No yanderes please! Don't make her kill Azuki in the name of love!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Or it can be the otherwise. We'll get to see Azuki's killing intent in the name of love. Only for Mashiro.

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I don't want that either! Can't we have a happy ending for a light hearted series like this?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Since the Hiramaru/Aoki ordeal is pretty much almost done, I assume this Ririka/Mashiro/Azuki will now deal with the romance department of Bakuman. We all know Azuki will win, but Ririka's personality seems like she'll bring up a good fight!

Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Here's my "Bad Ending" scenario for the series:

Ririka kills Azuki. Mashiro gets shocked and depressed and loses all his motivation for drawing since Azuki was the main reason for his career. And it happened that Reversi (Or whatever they'll think up in the future) will get an anime adaption, but it was too late for them. Mashiro couldn't get an anime on time, Azuki is dead and won't be able to voice-act his character, and thus he won't get married. In short, his dreams are shattered. Being unable to handle all this, Mashiro commits suicide and follows Azuki to the grave.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^ From being slice of life, it has become somewhat horror, lol! I feel sorry to Takagi for losing a partner-in-crime though.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodness, what's with all this talk of killing characters for love on New Year's Eve (or New Year's day, depending on your time zone) I doubt Ohba will ever kill off any character in Bakuman. I certainly hope I'm right about that. I think Azuki and Saikou's love will only grow stronger after this incident with Ririka (whatever drama she may bring), and will spur Saikou to work even harder to make REVERSI even better. In fact, I suspect he might get some ideas for REVERSI from his interactions with Ririka. Right now I'm not sure what, but Saikou and Shuujin often do that (take ideas from events happening around them).

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!! Bakuman section is awesome because of all of you

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just thought... What if Ririka does something to put Azuki in the hospital... And then we get like, a, reverse situation of when Mashiro was in the hospital. I dunno, I don't WANT the characters to get hurt but the situation might become interesting... Yeah.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Ohba can ever be so violent or cruel in Bakuman. In terms of bad condition, the farthest so far was letting Nakai rot away (at least, he's back, getting fit, and motivated by Yoshida's manipulation).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are giving this new girl a lot of credit. I don't think she has an actual desire to be with Mashiro. She's just a new voice actress who thought she could get her foot in the door and land a big role faster if she was dating the guy who created the series getting an anime. The second she found out Saiko is not only single, but engaged to a pretty popular voice actress, she realized she was out of luck and was ready to leave.

I'm a performer so I've thought about doing that too >_>

New Reply
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast