Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Since weve got pretty far into the story now, and the Japanese Camp has gotten possibly as big as it will get, so we have enough characters from PoT and SPoT for this.
Also, 5 just wouldnt be enough for both series I believe.
My Top 10 favourite are:
1) Yukimura Seiichi
2) Tanegashima Shuuji
3) Irie Kanata
4) Echizen Ryoma
5) Echizen Ryoga
6) Byoudouin Houou
7) Atobe Keigo
8) Fuji Shusuke
9) Akutsu Jin
10) Hara Tetsuya
Removed Akutagawa from mine, since he is now amongst the forgotten bros of PoT.
Akutsu was the replacement.
Last edited by Airgrimes; August 26, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
Well then, my fav. characters:
1. Yukimura Seiichi
2. Echizen Ryoma
3. Fuji Syuusuke
4. Sanada Genichiro
5. Akutsu Jin
6. Echizen Ryoga
7. Irie Kanata
8. Atobe Keigo
9. Taira Yoshiyuki
10. Kaji Kazena
Personally, Kaji looks very strong, and I'm looking foward to see why he's among the top 5 strongest players on the U-17 team ^^.
2-Yukimura "federer" Seiichi
Despite this manga going on for a while now, and despite how i love it, it's been dragging the hell on and we haven't really learned enough about the new characters. Though, i think the issue is that my decisions are based on manga AND anime portrayals, akutsu wouldn't be top 10 if not for his seiyuu, and Yukimura would edge Atobe if not for Suwabes brilliant potrayal of atobe lol. I think when the anime comes and the characters get more "life" we'll see lol.
Characters likely to find there way in are, Echizen Ryouga (movie ryoga was cool but i want more development before i consider him a fave), Irie and Kazuya.
Hara is an opponent I'd love to actually play against haha.
He also says ''WHAT THE HELL??'' a lot which should be great if he gets a good seiyuu.
I guarantee his poularity will soar if he is given a Singles match by Konomi haha.
As for Kaji, I lost interest the moment I realized it was the subbers error that he was actually a HSer.
Against Atobe, that might well be one my of Top PoT moments ever. Especially once I see it in anime form.
Last edited by Airgrimes; February 25, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
Hmmm let me see...
1: Yukimura Seiichi
2: Niou Masaharu
3: Irie Kanata
4: Shishido Ryou
5: Kenya Oshitari
6: Tokugawa Kazuya
7: Sanada Genichiro
8: Tanegashima Shuuji
9: Liliaden Krauser
10: Hara Tetsuya (Lol, he makes me laugh)
Hara's was on Shitenhouji, it's normal that he is funny, like Taira. They're two funny players
Maybe he reappears with his Bakyuun , but seriously, I expected that he was way stronger when he appeared, yet he only has the Bakyuun, so I think he's a bit weak. He's funny as hell, that's why he's amazing.
Special mention to: Momo and Chitose (just because of his clothes)
1. Nioh - Nioh has proved himself on more than one occassion in SPOT. He went from a dangerous prankster in the original POT to a guy who can mimick Synchro with even those who have no penchant for doubles. He's definitely my favorite character thus far.
2. Shuji - He's one of the most laid-back guys at the U-17 camp. Not only that, but he must be something serious judging by his badge number. Also, he's like the fourth-ranger of the Sempai Trio consisting of Tokugawa, Oni, and Irie.
3. Oni - He's shown that he's a serious guy, and strong enough to become a first stringer, one of the Genius 10, and one of the top 5 of the U-17 in one fell swoop. Not only that, but he was able to influence the middle schoolers to get stronger. Nice.
4. Ryoma - He's cool. Looking to how he's gotten better.
5. Sengoku - He was always a favorite of mine. And we're going to see more of him in SPOT. I know we will. (He even hinted at it in the PPs!)
6. Akutsu - Freaking bad ass. He's one of the "special" geniuses of the series.
7. Kite - I can't wait to see what new moves the hitman has gained.
8. Zaizen - I just wanna see what makes him a genius.
9. Kaidoh - After that bout with Tezuka ... He'd better improve. He's one of the hardest working players in the series.
10. Shiraishi - For being a complete bad ass because he plays realistic tennis.
1. Kaidoh - He seems kind of dumb, but is the only one that really hard work for what he does. And gives it all in every game, I really love his matches because it's one of the few that I really feel put his all into winning.
2. Inui. I just Like data guys in anime, and inui is no exception.
3. Kirihara- I really like devil mode. Though I don't like anything else from the character itself.
4.Irie - For giving me one of the best matches of PoT. But I like his personality.
5.Atobe- Likeable Jerk
6. Kite - I just think he is cool enough.
7. Oshitari - I love oshitari concept, sadly I was tricked into thinking he was Fuji level, what a scam.
8- Yagyuu - I liked him in his match, sadly low gameplay screen time.
9- Shirashi - I like normal Badass concepts.
10- Yukimura, I like the apparently weak but monster character, sadly his yips kind of tennis is boring.
11- Sanada - I just like his techniques
If this is true im really excited coz his matches were pretty good in anime form.
Which Pair Puri was the hint in?
Kudos to the guys that never fell for it.
He is amongst the forgotten bros.