Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own Shinigami/Zanpakuto Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member delapaz13's Avatar
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

Create your own Shinigami/Zanpakuto Thread

Plz specify what way of fighting zanjutsu(cutting) kidou(demon arts) hakuda (bare-hand) or hohou (walking) and elemental type:fire,water.earth,wind etc., (if any)you can describe your shikai or bankai etc.
    "I am the bone of my sword.
    Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
    I have created over a thousand blades.
    Unknown to death.
    Nor known to life.
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
    So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

http://www.friendster.com/throneofheroes

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting wud u like?

to give it a start

type: elemental kidou zanpakuto

fighting style: Zanjutsu + kidou

Unreleased state: Dōtanuki
    a fully brown zanpakatou the sword itself is shinig gray/brown

shikai: furui daichi (ancient earth) (command:yabureme wakarewakareni (Tear apart))
    the form of this zanpakuto will have an brown hilt with an earth enchanced gaurd the blade
    itself will turn brown (the edge will be very dark nearly black), it has the normal size
    of an zanpakuto.
    shikai ability: attacks will leave small to big amounts of earth (depending the power) on hit.
    special ability: gosunkugi daichi (spiked earth) the earth on youre foe or on the ground
    will become hard like rock and spike through the flesh leaving small or big holes to give
    maximum damage.

Bankai:kusari ofu daichi (Chain of the solid earth)
    the zanpakuto will hilt will stay normal but turns brown/black, the gaurd will will become
    solid earth around the wielders hand and spread to the shoulder leaving 1 arm totaly coverd
    with earth. the blade lenght will decrease and add numerous chains witch can stretch to any size
    wanted numbers can be also increased if wanted. (its possible to fight long and mid range now)
    bankai ability: the shikai ability from Furui daichi is now a normal effect without decreasing youre reiatsu when leaving earth amrks, only adding the zanpakuto has chains on it will make it able to maximize the ability increasing the amount of earth
    transferd on foe.
    additional ability; (seichuu ofu sono daichi) (control of the earth) the user will be able to control the sand and is able to make a solid object of dense earth
    Last edited by Richo; April 04, 2008 at 09:14 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting wud u lik

Zanpakuto type: Kidou-based Wind Element

Fighting Style: Hakuda (hand-to-hand) and Houhou (footwork); almost no use of Kidou spells and fencing w/o release

Zanpakuto’s Name/Shikai: Grace of Ares

- Form : Blade of Zanpakuto becomes lined with holes; black-and-red steel gauntlets form on arms, with chain connecting hilt with wielding arm.
    - Powers : Wind laced with reiatsu can be used for long range attacks (either blunt or cutting), and rapid movement while standing on air; weak at close range offense due to wind-up time of offensive wind manipulation.

Bankai: Divine Wrath of Mars

- Form : Full black-and-red suit of demonic-looking Medieval armor; dual scimitars; and black gossamer wings.
    - Powers : Increased power, speed and range in attacks; faster movement in air; cross-current wind manipulation possible

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting wud u like?

Zanpakuto Type:Explosive

Fighting Style:Hakuda,Flash Steps (shunpo), No Kidō,and Zanjutsu as last

Fighting Style:I'm a Kenpachi

Zanpakuto’s Name/Shikai:Blast away! TNT

- Form : Tiny spiked balls of metal.
    - Powers : I can make them explode when thy touch the enemy or when I want to(they can float) I contol them with my mind...

Bankai:Let those Who Cross Me Be Blown To Pieces, Omega!

- Form : My shinigami clothes starts glowing gold
    - Powers : I can blast the power of an atomic bomb from anywhere my body,increase speed,explosive punches,I can also blow myself up with the power of 10 atomic bomb...but I'll die

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShinobiWrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zanpakutou type: kidou based

Zanpakutou Elemntal type: Wind

Fighting style: Zanjutsu/kidou

Name/Shikai: Mutilate!! Makaze(The Devil's Storm)

Form: When in Shikai Makaze's hilt sprouts wings and the Bladeresembles a glass clear wind torrent when on the offensive releases a powerful gust of 1,000 wind blades instantaneously mutilating the opponent. Unfortunately Makaze is only active for 5 minutes after which she hibernates for 1 day to revitalize her strengths.

Bankai: Warugi no Makaze (Devious Intent of the Devil's storm)

After sixteen days of Hibernation Makaze awakens her full power, Warugi no Makaze. Once Bankai is activated Makuze Relinquishes all her ability to me and reverts to shikai form albeit still in Bankai. In This the destructive Nature of this Bankai is unlike any other. Six rings of pure dense wind surround Makaze transforming the blade into her true form, a Giant Falcoln with a crown of cyclones. THe six rings are time limits. Each ring lasting only one minute as she decipates. Warugi no Makaze will disable the target's movments negating any further attacks. A Large torrent of wind spikes will then bombard the opponent in nothing flat and if the opponent is lucky thier lungs will still be intact. This move is called Kichigai Gakidou (Mad Famished Devil). This move can be manuvered as many times as possible within the time limit.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

here's mine

keep in mind that my shinigami would look more or less like zakk wylde to go with the norse god theme...

Type: Kidou, Electricity
    Style: Kidou, Houhou

Shikai: name-"Thor's Axe", shikai command- "Scream and Wail!". portrayed by an axe shaped electric guitar (a cross between http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/n.../trollbane.jpg and http://www.penmachine.com/musicpages...y_wolfgang.jpg color: chrome, black, and red. chrome blade edges, black body with red lines, maple neck with black inlays, a black headstock with red lines, and chrome hardware)

Shikai attack: strumming/picking/plucking the guitar causes bolts of lighting to fall from the sky to attack the enemy (or directly from the headstock). using the tremolo bar allows fast footwork for dodging attacks. the down side is that thunder always comes before lightning, so smarter opponents will know if an attack is coming.

Clothes: normal shinigami robes

Bankai: name "Thundergod's Wrath", bankai command- "Encore".
    portrayed by a guitar made out of lightning (same shape as the shikai, but completely made out of lightning), 5 giant speakers bolt down from the sky landing around me, they levitate and move to where i go and they also move around me, like funnels/drones/probes/sattelites.

Bankai attack: each strum/ pick/ pluck/ tap can cause massive soundwaves that attack the target(s). the targets gain temporary deafness (some times permanent) which prevent them from hearing the thunder before the lightning attack of the zanpakuto reaches them. the amplifiers serve as shields that block attacks. using the tremolo bar allows me to fire sonic booms (sonic booms are real....wiki concorde jets to find out more)

Clothes: black boots, black leather pants, topless, spiked bracers, a bear pelt for my back (along with the bears head as my helmet. like the orc in this pic: http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_m...er_qjgenth.jpg), and lastly aviator shades

additional skills on both forms: sustaining a note lets the bolt(s) channel longer. using a glass/steel/bone slide allows the bolt(s) to bend and contort according to my will (but i can only have up to six sustained bolts at a time for both attacks, and i can only use the six bolts if all six srings have a note thats being sustained). lastly, if all else fails, the "guitaxe" can be used as a melee weapon....lol...
    Last edited by Paper; April 03, 2008 at 01:33 PM.

Kuronekooo~!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! What an old thread! Nice find, level4paperboy! Here's mine:

Zanpakutou type: Kidou-type, Non-elemental (unless Aizen's has an element, since I think it would be of the same element, moon maybe?)

Fighting Style: primarily kidou-oriented; zanjutsu as in use of shikai and bankai, almost no use of unreleased sword; average hoho; no hakuda

Zanpakutou Name: Heavenly Moon Goddess

Unreleased Form: A nodachi

Release Command: Grant my moonlight desire/wish

Released Form: A golden shakujo with circular top ring of approximately 8 inches in diameter and six smaller rings in this top ring loop with three on either side of the base, at the end tip of staff and top of the ring there is sharp diamond tip, at base of top ring connecting to the staff is a blue spherical jewel

Shikai: The blue jewel glows and ethereal butterflies are released from the center of the top ring. The butterflies move slowly but cannot be destroyed, as they are intangible. The butterflies seek out opponents. Upon making contact with the opponent, the opponent falls into an eternal slumber (can be released from sleep by my will) in which I have complete control over their dreams. In their sleep, not only can I control their dreams but also view their memories. To control their dreams, I would have to enter a meditative state, leaving me vulnerable. Multiple separate opponents' dreamscapes can be controlled simultaneously upon mastery of shikai.

Additionally, the shikai can be used send me into a trance-like state, in which I am receptive to having precognitive dreams. Again, while in this state, I am immobile.

Bankai: Pure Land of the Heavenly Moon Goddess

An uncountable number of ethereal butterflies swarm around in spherical formation with a radius of about 100 meters from me. Once in spherical formation, the butterflies create a sphere. Those on the outside cannot enter into the sphere's interior. The inside of the sphere has seemingly infinite volume (though it truly is only 200 meters in diameter), and the space inside the sphere's interior behaves however I wish it, allowing me to create a world inside the sphere to my liking.

Although I can manipulate the microcosm of the sphere, I cannot directly affect the people in the sphere without their consent (e.g., I can't turn them into stone or make cuts instanteously appear but I can change the scenery to a world consumed with flames, cause lightning to strike my opponents, or create beings to fight for me). I am somewhere within the sphere immobile. I would have to make getting to me difficult and protect myself through my reality manipulation.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting wud u like?

Zanpakutou type: Kidou-type, Uses all elements to attack enemy

Fighting Style: primarily kidou-oriented; Combinations of elements to attack the enemy with combination of kido with the added extreme speed, flash-step

Zanpakutou Name: Seraphim

Unreleased Form: A regular sword

Release Command: Cast Your JUDGEMENT!!!

Released Form: A silver twin blade that each contains a jewel and each posses a wings at the hilt

Shikai: The jewels serve as another eyes to see the opponent. The wings slowly cause illusion and paralyzes the enemy. The sword has 4 main attacks along with the regular ones
    1. Water envelopes the blades and each swing send a tsunami of ice towards the opponent. Then if the opponent manages to dodge, the first blade send wind to break the ice sending it at the enemy. Then after the ice blades attack, the second swords transform the ice to water and combine them into a force typhoon that rips the opponent.

2. Wind engulfs the arms and become an extension of the arm. Also the swing of the swords can whip up tornadoes and serve as both offense and defense

3. Use the swords to set crest marking on the ground each symbolizing an element. One the marks have been set regardles off shape or how many crest, by stabbling the sword on the ground within the perimeter, a combination of blast occurs that annihilate the enemy with the strength of a nuke or stronger. The more crest marked into the ground the bigger the perimeter. Three is the least amount of crest marked.

4. Raise the sword to the sky and lightning is absorbed into the first blade, the second blade is raise outwards in a line and wherever it is pointed lightning will strike . After each strike a mark of light appears from the cloud and they act as a wall. If the enemy survives the lightning, they can still be trapped by the wall of light, once they are a huge bolt is sent down splitting the enemy in half lol. Kidding but zap them to total paralysis.

i also use my shikai in sword combat. Attacking flawlessly in completmentary attacks destroying the enemy.

Bankai: Celestic Guardian Seal!!

The swords dissipate and pieces of it surround me and I transform in an angel with a white kimono like ichigo and I sprout wings.

These wings act as both shield and give me speed and extensive flight. In this form I attack with powerful spell and magic but I also like hand-to-hand combat.

I can also summon sword, the heaven blade, that can cut anything. Also each cut can send a beam of light that stun the body and trap the enemies spiritual powers. As for my ultimate attack my wings scatter and the surround the blade focusing a huge amount of spiritual pressure and fires it like a cannon that will decimate the area!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

zanpakutuo's name - Cerberus

appearance unrealeased- normal zanpakutuo but on the hilt fur coming around the guard(kinda like tenseiga, oh ino its not super original so yeah but fuck it)

release command- Eradicate

shikai form- the released form is similar to epyon's arm whip thing but like on both arms and the whips are something out of hellraiser

bankai- whips break in to shards(similar to senbonzakura)with a immense heat comming from each shard, also my out fit goes from shinigami getup to a red cloak over a skin tight black kimono oh and i have a cigarette in my mouth

oh and no kidou shit, its all about the fire,( enter beavis saying fire)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Windmillblade's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have two swords like ukitake. And i would be the captain of the 9th division.
    shikai: Two machete's.
    names: Thunder And Lighting
    power type: Kidou
    Elements: Wind and Metal
    Main technique: lighting Bolts rapidly out the front of the machete's with lighting speed.
    Bankai:The two swords mix together to form one sword with an on going hurricane from the start of the tsuba that expands as long as i want it to when the sword is swung. And a defense mechanism of hurricane proportions.
    My basic attacks with ought my sword would be ninja skills and kidou attacks.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

omg lol, i resurrected the thread! i am jeebus!

Kuronekooo~!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    i also use my shikai in sword combat. Attacking flawlessly in completmentary attacks destroying the enemy.
    I know you're a Shunsui/Ukitake fan; so that is probably what influenced your choice of using twin swords, but what do you mean by complimentary attacks? Shunsui and Ukitake's attacks are complimentary, because it is the two od them working together. When you say complimentary, are you working with someone else or are you working in compliment with yourself somehow?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Name: Tempest
    Type:Kidou
    Element:Wind
    Fighting style:Zanjustu in syn with kidou
    Unreleased appearance: A normal looking sword with a slightly sharp hillt. Strap by my side like Isshin's
    Release command: Blow away
    Appearance:Sword turns white and with a elagant hilt. Swords lenghten and thins out a bit.
    Characteristics: Increased speed
    Attacks: Cutting wind: Wind is gathered at my blade's tip and launched at the opponent
    Bankai incantation: The greatest storm, rage on, tempest
    Bankai name: Tempest Storm
    Appearance: Sword is non-existent. the surrounding air pressure increased as the ground cracked, the wind is now my blade
    Power-ups: Increased speed(again to somewhat of Ichigo's)
    Attacks: Summon a hurricane, taking the shape of a dragon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Name- possessor
    Type- kido
    Element none
    Fighting style- zanjutsu and kidou
    Release command- leech on to all life
    Unreleased mode- a normal katana with a square tsuba and a purple sheath
    Released mode- slightly longer than before it will also have a swirl like pattern that glows purple in time of the users heart beat.
    Shikai ability- it will be able to take control over all separate reiatsu from the body e.g. cero or kido (not other zanpaktou). all the user has to do is wave the sword over the oncoming attack it will then simply float above the users head as if awaiting there command. And it also halves the reiatsu used in kidou spell and has a projectile attack that takes the from of a human sized fox (purple) which tracks onto the reiatsu of the opponent, the onley way to overcome this attack would be to oppose it with a greater force as you will not be able to dodge it.

Bankai- cant think of name, like the shikai before but on a much bigger scale, the bankai will be activated by slamming the sword into the ground the purple pattern that is on the sword will begin to cover the entire space the user wishes.
    Ability- a bit like the Quincy all spirit particles and reiatsu In the area “as long as it is separated from the person” will become under possessors control making any projectile attacks useless, the user will also be able to manipulate the spirit particles into what ever form they like e.g. making exploding clones of themselves to trick their opponent
    Last edited by kat_at_heart; April 04, 2008 at 03:37 PM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Name: Sakuya
    Type: Combinations of rapid strikes and skills from the zampakutou
    Element: Light
    Zampak name: Luna
    Release command: ''Shine and guide me to victory''
    Shikai form: something like Jewel of Gardios, from tales of the abyss, a katana with a transparent blue blade
    Shikai hability: dont know yet
    Bankai form: the katana just increase its size, like Cloud's ultima weapon, but not double edged

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast