Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
1.How many Floors does one have to climb to become an A-Ranker?
2.By what procedure are A-Ranker's Promoted to High Rankers?
3.Where exactly is the wealth that every one speaks of up there in tower,up the tower............... when the A-rankers who have already climbed the towers are misers who can't exactly give a proper treat happily..and doing menial jobs like becoming instructor for money..I haven't exactly seen people gaining wealth as they climb up the tower..?
4.Is Akryung a Irregular or a Regular?
2. Can't remember where it was stated but in the wiki it mentions that the Rankers which are in the top 1% in rankings can become High Rankers
3. Yeah I was wondering about that too. Who knows, maybe you can have anything you wish for a temporary period of time before going back to your normal life? Or it's just a lie and nothing is up there
4. Nothing much is known about him, though it has been implied that he is an irregular. Some even speculate that he is Enryu, though if he is an irregular it is strange why he doesn't receive as much recognition as Baam.
3.Well They win lots of things by going up the tower, like immortality. And money isnt their problem either.
They work, for zahard, like a test administrator etc, not because they need it, they do that to increase their rank and fame.
and the residents in 20+ floors are they regulars who climbed the tower too, i mean each and every one present in 20+ floors like massagers(20th floor test),workers in shops,guards who were shouting "for the eternal glory of zahard..)in zahard princess castle.,etc.,,
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them are simply descendants of people who climbed to the 20th floor and decided to live there
Last edited by abc1233; September 05, 2012 at 05:31 AM.
I suppose everyone who gets to the 134th floor gets a wish fulfilled, and Zahard's wish was for immortality from regulars (dunno how it works).
It was stated somewhere that as you climb the Tower, you age slower. It seems that on 134th floor, this effect is so sstrong that 100 years is like 1 year outside or something like that.
- If you are referring to a "class A" Ranker (from "class S" or even higher "class S+" and so on, to other classes below which are from "class A" untill the lowest "class F"). Than this refers to how skilled you are at some "particular" field as a Ranker, or the potential of all fields if you polish/train them untill the max !!!
* field - as inteligence, or fishermen skills, or scout skills,...
even the highest ranked guy "Phantaminum" is just a "High Ranker", unless he gets some other rank on top, like for example a Ruler of the floor.
Nonetheless this still means that to become a "Ranker" you need to climb the tower untill the top (last known floor by Zahard's Empire - you must pass floor 134)...
- This was explained "a little" by Author on his blog once. It is said that after you reach the last floor you are judged by "Rank Administering Office", and than given a rank. Urek was once angry at them and wanted a higher rank, but has instead just embarrassed himself, and ended up with a nickname " Urek Ma-Loser".
I believe with this "Rank Administering Office" is also deciding who is a normal Ranker and who a High Ranker, based on many things (how fast somebody climbed the tower, how strong that person is compared to whom he/she fought against,...).
- I'm imagining myself that climbing the tower is similar like people were conquering America.
This is because some had to fight native people over there in America. In ToG story I understand this simply as to the "monsters in a floor that's not ever been conquered", why when the "10 Family heads" people got their test's (not yet compleated them !!!) from the Guardians for the first time the floor was still not conquered.
Than after conquering the floor they (people in America or 10 Family heads in ToG) simply took everything(land, objects,... --> what is called "wealth") that they wanted and proclaimed it as their's.
Even now it is said that 134th floor is NOT the final floor you can pass, but that you can go on. Personally I think Zahard and "the 10 Family heads" got everything they wanted untill 134th floor, and they didn't want to risk their lives and lose everything, why remember that each floor has more dificoult task than before, given to you by a Guardian !!!
- I can't prove it, but I can take Androssi's statement "that she knew Akryung from before" as that he is not an irregular.
On the other hand I could be totally wrong and Akryung really is irregular !!!
It was also stated: "An irregular (might be Akryung) and a girl (Lahel/Rachel). And a boy (Baam) with dangerous talent that chases her".
At the end this is still something wrapped in total mystery, even for me...
Last edited by Monsterguy; September 07, 2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: adding some things
Haha monster dont feel bad, its the mystery that makes things interesting ^^
ranker is a title earned from reaching the "end" of the known tower, those who stoped climbing for whatever the reason, can stay on those floors.
On the 20th floor for a example, since is one of the turning points on the tower, lots of people cant pass so they stay there repeating the test until they do.
The problem is that u need to pay to take the test there, and its not cheap. So they need to work, a job.
But the floor has its natives too.
Shinsoo density in the atmosphere increases as one we go up the floors and naturally 134th floor must have highest shinsoo density in the normal residential area.(except steel eel breeding grounds and other unknown exceptions.) so when children are born on this floor they will face harsh shinsoo environment and will grow by adapting to this environment..these children will become strong just by growing on this floor..and some of them may even be stronger than the normal level A-Rankers, just think about it Rankers who climb the tower for 100+years and reach the 134th floor only to find themselves weaker than the residents…it would be too much of a hilarious situation and also wouldn’t it also be against the towers propaganda “those who seek power climb the tower…what good is power when they are relatively weak even to the residents..
So my question here would be are there really natives(descendents of early rankers) on 134th floor and are there any children being born on this floor to rankers?..
2.Does one have to be from outside the tower to be a irregular or just opening the doors of towers forcefully will make you a irregular. I mean fug wants to kill zahard and was waiting for an irregular who they can manipulate for who knows 100+ or 1000+ years, instead of waiting couldn’t they just make their children or some strong interested regular from higher floor to forcefully open the towers door.
Zahard and all other ranker r not immortal they r just like vampire they live till u kill them
what did Rachael want ???? i mean she say she wanted to see stars . every floor we see all have sky right then dint in night they can see star in sky or only 134 floor's sky have stars ??????
this may be stupid question BUT DID BAAM IS REALLY IRREGULAR ????????? i mean H (first guardian) know baam is coming if baam is irregular then he can open get anytime right or H can see future ???
- There naturaly are residents of 134th floor too, yes, but there are not a lot of them, why only a few reach 134th floor, among whom even less decide to stay on a floor so high up and have children (even if there comes a few rankers to this floor, many decide to live the remaining of their life in a floor lower than 134th floor) !!!
The thing is that even if there are a few descendents(people on higher floors don't decide to have many children, what was mentioned on authors blog somewhere, but I'm to lazy to look where, sorry...). Those descendents must still be gifted with inteligence, talent to learn, and on top of all have the "will/desire"(what for example talented Laure lacks "a little", with sleeping all the time...).
Anyway, a few still succeed and become even high rankers at the end as you can see them like princesses or normal people ranked really high !!!
Not even members of the 10 families and irregulars are all in the first top 10 rankings, but there are normal residents there too, like for example Adori Zahard(known birthplace is 132th floor), who is ranked seventh or eighth !!!
- Hm, interesting thinking I agree, but untill it is revealed in a story all this would remain, would be a "theory"...
Ps: If u didn't know the one that chooses all the regulars is Headon, the first floor guardian, and then he sends them to the 2nd floor automatically.