Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: What do you think will happen in the new arc?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you think will happen in the new arc?

With the title of "epilogue" we read on Tower of God chapters lately and from the information by the author himself, it seems that we are going to meet the end of the current arc soon. Perhaps with a break, but we will soon have a new beginning (and maybe a new Baam, who knows?!).

Let's share what we all think will happen in the new arc~
    Considering what has happened so far, there seems to be a lot to be expected in the upcoming new arc. What do you want to see there? More humor, more action, more sadness, more hatred, or something else? What would happen to the characters, how will they change?

Have fun theorizing!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

changes that we will see in the main characters in season 2(especially Bamm)

things are not going in a flow where you can predict whats gonna happen.
    baam may be changed a great deal he might be more bad ass nd say evilish , on the other hand Rachel will act like the queen, given that she doesnt have the capability to attact people to be friend i think the pledge of putting her to the top will start to weaken
    how do you think the season 2 will show the characters

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think will happen in the new arc?

Rachel will lose the trust of the group sooner or later and she will realize that not baam has stolen her friends and her being the heroine, but that she never was a heroine to begin with Then she will work out her issues and get a lot of chaacter developement.

We will get more of koon's, lesoo's and other people backstories, while arc 2 will constantly have baam making short appearances or possibly stuff being told about baam, much like yuri in arc 1.

We will also get to know more about the other irregulars and about wing tree (with quant and leroo ro appearing more often)

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i would like to see a change in Baam. A more mature and a less naive Baam would be the best
    Also i wanna see more of Koon's past since he's an interesting character and also my fav Oh and i wanna see Gator back to his cute little self dammit , it was too short the time we could see him tiny. Director why couldn't you let him in that form
    Next i wanna see Rachel go down in her most miserable state 'cause she deserves it after all she did to Baam . I hope everyone will figure out her true character ( I'm betting on Koon and Leesoo to figure this) ASAP.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    baam may be changed a great deal he might be more bad ass nd say evilish , on the other hand Rachel will act like the queen, given that she doesnt have the capability to attact people to be friend i think the pledge of putting her to the top will start to weaken
    No question about Baam that he would be a bit more... hard.. and bitter, maybe. I don't know the exact word to describe it, but to be betrayed by a person he likes that much, and left behind before, he must've had a certain hatred, or at least questions, to Rachel. As for Rachel herself... I don't know. Koon seems to be very supportive of Baam at this moment so he would support Rachel too... Things were smooth and sweet so not many reasons for them to doubt Rachel being a bad girl like that. Why do you think she doesn't have a good ability to attract people, though? She is a silent girl indeed, but she's Baam's friend, or so it seems to the others, so... XD

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    how do you think the season 2 will show the characters
    I am expecting more from the characters' past. It would be interesting to know Koon's, for example, and how there is someone with a very similar physical trait wandering around. XD

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Oh and i wanna see Gator back to his cute little self dammit , it was too short the time we could see him tiny. Director why couldn't you let him in that form
    I like that idea, haha~ I also like the cute little Rak, though the big him is also cool and awesome. Isn't it rather long that we see Rak in his small form? It would be lovely to see him again in chibi form; poor Rak, though. XD

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i dun suppose that she can attract the grp to her cause by herself is because she needs the sacrifice of baam to beg their sympathy from them. She was the friend of Baam bnot because she choose to be one but because she had nothing to do and the moment she got the chance she set out for her own goal. she isnt the type to think abt friend rather she is the more corporate kind ppl are college to her not friend
    what i fail to realize though is what good the stars will do to her at night IN her sleep. in your sleep you are not aware whether stars are out there or not

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

A shift of the PoV or attention from Baam to Prince is something I didn't expect nor want.... I'll wait at least one chapter to predict something...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not?

As much as I don't like our eyes changed like that, a break from Baam for a while might be good, giving him time to climb the tower again, as well as getting insight of things, maybe new information, from another eyes. ^^

I just hope we'll still get to see Baam from time to time, I'll miss him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I would love to see the situation with Baam, where Rachel tried to Kill Baam in the Test starts to just blow up in her face and the group starts to disassemble at it's root. I could also see Koon start losing his mentality while thinking that Baam is dead and he could do nothing to prevent his "Death". I would like to see more of Laurie and the two princesses (Anak and Androssi) and get more of a back story on both Androssi and Laurie.

New Reply