Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: When/Why do you get chosen?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

When/Why do you get chosen?

There are a lot of discussions on what defines Regulars and Irregulars but here I would like to shift the attention to the Regulars who are chosen by Headon.
    What exactly is needed to get chosen? How does Headon decides that one is worthy to climb the Tower? Does he just picks everyone he is curious about or does he follow a specific pattern (given by King Zahard)?

This also includes why there are people chosen to climb the tower? What does King Zahard/Headon gains by letting you travel through the tower. As we all know you get a wish granted when you're able to climb to the top of the tower but how does that befenit the King who established the prevalent system of the Tower? What could be his purpose?

I'm looking forward to your theories!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: When/Why do you get chosen?

Interesting question, such a hard answer.

It seems to me like Headon has a specific goal in mind. At least that is what we saw from the way he talked to Baam and Rachel back then. I think he may also keep in touch with King Zahard... After all, he controls everything, no? As for what they are in there for... I really wonder why. People live in another area of the tower; all we know the world of this series only consist of this one tower, if I remember correctly. By giving people reason to climb it, I think the king maybe wants to keep the citizen in control... Eliminate 'strangers' (as shown by irregulars) by using the 'chosen ones' (regulars)...

Eek, pardon my strange thought.

New Reply