Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Area no Kishi

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Area no Kishi

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Oh right - that was pretty funny how that scene came about. The guys were all going gaga.
    Well, Nana-chan is very cute and has a great body so who can blame them. And it was so cute how Kakeru tried to protect Nana’s honor.

Quote Quote:
    I see what you mean, its just the shows are different but perhaps as Kakeru gets better there will be opponents that can create those kinds of tensions.
    I hope so.

Quote Quote:
    Speaking of other soccer animes, there was another soccer show that came out recently that I've begun to like.
    Its called : Ginga e Kickoff! Give it a try as well. Although only the raws seem to be out at the moment.
    Thanks for the recommendation, Charlie! ^_^ I read the review of the anime and it kinds of reminds me of Captain Tsubasa. Another good sport anime that I’ve started watching is Kuroku no Basket, the first episode was pretty good.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Another good sport anime that I’ve started watching is Kuroku no Basket, the first episode was pretty good.
    Started watching that as well and now reading up on the manga too.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Started watching that as well and now reading up on the manga too.
    Yay!! I haven’t read the manga but I did like the first episode of the anime very much.

---------- Post added April 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was April 10, 2012 at 10:27 PM ----------

Episode 17

Incredible amazing episode!!

The episode was pretty eventful. There were two yellow cards, an expulsion, a laser beam and last but certainly not least Kakeru’s body taken over by his brother’s spirit.

The match between Enoshima and Tsujidou was both educational and entertaining. I learned a couple of things about football and I also enjoyed watching the first half of the game very much.

Tbh, I don’t like Tsujidou’s strategy but I do admit they are a very strong team and they do a wonderful job at playing roughly but not getting any penalties/yellow cards/red cards.

It was a great episode and I can’t wait to watch the next one!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Area no Kishi

It was a fun episode - I thought Kakeru might have masterd or at least attempted the mythical feint by now. It was also interesting how Seven still notices Kakeru's changes. I'm still trying to figure out where she stands. One minute it seems like she likes Kakeru (more than a friend) but then other times still not sure if she likes the brother. The laser beam throw is pretty unusual xD - but still interesting.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a fun episode - I thought Kakeru might have masterd or at least attempted the mythical feint by now.
    Well…it is supposed to be something pretty special so I’m actually glad that Kakeru hasn’t mastered that technique yet because it shows us that it is not an easy thing to do and that Kakeru has to work hard in order to achieve it.

Quote Quote:
    It was also interesting how Seven still notices Kakeru's changes. I'm still trying to figure out where she stands. One minute it seems like she likes Kakeru (more than a friend) but then other times still not sure if she likes the brother.
    Well…I thought it was very clear that Nana-chan was/is in love with Kakeru. She admired and liked Suguru as a friend, but the one she loved was always Kakeru.

Quote Quote:
    The laser beam throw is pretty unusual xD - but still interesting.
    QFT! And …I’m curious…I wonder if there has been a laser beam in RL…

I remember a goalkeeper who used to kick the ball very far but I don’t recall any laser beams…

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Well…it is supposed to be something pretty special so I’m actually glad that Kakeru hasn’t mastered that technique yet because it shows us that it is not an easy thing to do and that Kakeru has to work hard in order to achieve it.
    I suppose that's right - maybe I'm a little impatient because I want to see it already.

Quote Quote:
    Well…I thought it was very clear that Nana-chan was/is in love with Kakeru. She admired and liked Suguru as a friend, but the one she loved was always Kakeru.
    Yeah but it seems like the answer is not clear sometimes when I watch the episodes.

Quote Quote:
    QFT! And …I’m curious…I wonder if there has been a laser beam in RL…

I remember a goalkeeper who used to kick the ball very far but I don’t recall any laser beams…
    XD - That would be hilarious to see a throw like that in RL. The goal keeper was also down because he was switched which is understandable. Hopefully it wont get him down too bad.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but it seems like the answer is not clear sometimes when I watch the episodes.
    Mmmm...interesting... I wonder if I'm the only one who is so sure about Nana being in love with Kakeru because as for me, I have never seen something to make me doubt about Nana’s feelings for Kakeru. What I did notice is that Nana is able to notice when Kakeru “transforms” into Suguru and she gets very worried every time that the "transformation" takes place.

Quote Quote:
    XD - That would be hilarious to see a throw like that in RL.
    So I did a little surfing and…this is what I found. So I guess laser beams are very possible in RL. In fact, here’s an acrobatic laser beam!

Quote Quote:
    The goal keeper was also down because he was switched which is understandable. Hopefully it wont get him down too bad.
    Yes, he was sad about the coach replacing him. Hopefully he understands that the coach did it because it was the best thing for the team at that time and not because he is not a good goalkeeper.

---------- Post added April 22, 2012 at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was April 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM ----------

Episode 16

Great episode!!

- The game was awesome! I enjoyed the game a lot!

- Kakeru is cool and a very good forward but Kakeru with Suguru’s spirit inside of him is amazing!!

- Kakeru was finally able to perform the mythical feint in this episode and although I don’t quite understand what happens and where the ball goes it was a pretty cool thing to watch.

- I’m very happy that Enoshima won the game but I had mixed feelings at the end of the episode since both teams deserved to win and the Tsujido scene with the coach and his players was very touching so yeah…I felt a bit sad that Tsujido lost the game.

- We also got to see a little bit of Jun’s story and it seems he belonged to a gang before joining the FC.

Excellent episode and I’m so looking forward to the next!

---------- Post added May 19, 2012 at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was April 22, 2012 at 03:48 PM ----------

Episode 20

I haven’t posted in a while in this thread but I’m still watching this series. This week’s episode was very good.

I was very glad that Enoshima was able to defeat Hibino’s team and that Kakeru and Hibino were able to resolve their issues and that they are friends now.

Kakeru has finally mastered his phi trick (amazing trick btw) and I finally understand what the trick is about, it is a very neat trick but I don’t know if someone has done it in RL.

The last part of the episode was very cute. Mai…she will bring some trouble to Nana-chan. But as some fans have said, I also think she will be the catalyst that will help Nana and Kakeru admit and realize their feelings for each other.

Looking forward to the next episode!

---------- Post added June 10, 2012 at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was May 19, 2012 at 07:28 PM ----------

Episode 23

Another awesome episode…although I didn’t quite understand what happened at the end of the episode …Kakeru scored a goal…but nobody was celebrating that goal…even Kakeru seemed shocked and worried…or was it Asuka who scored a goal?…because I must say that goalkeeper wasn’t Yoin’s goalkeeper was Enoshima’s goalkeeper…but if Asuka scored a goal…how did he do it? He shot a very looooooooooong pass to the goal area, a pass that crossed the whole field and scored a goal? So now Enoshima is losing 3 to 1?

I’m confused about what happened at the end of the episode but one thing is very clear Asuka is an amazing player and he showed us why he is the “Emperor” in this episode.

---------- Post added July 08, 2012 at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was June 10, 2012 at 10:38 PM ----------

Episode 25

- A bittersweet episode. I was sad that Enoshima lost the game but…I was super glad that this wasn’t the last episode!!! I watched this episode expecting it to be the last one, so I was very happy when at the end of the episode suddenly appeared the preview of episode 26.

Enoshima has come a long way and although it was sad, I think it was pretty realistic for them to lose the game. Moreover, losing that game has prompted all the guys to work harder and to not be satisfied with how they currently are but to aim to be better players.

Looking forward to the winter championship and to the next episode!

---------- Post added July 21, 2012 at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was July 08, 2012 at 06:29 PM ----------

Episode 27

- Even though episode 27 was not about soccer, it was a pretty fun episode.

- The Araki vs. Oda battle/competition was very fun.

- Unexpected things happened, Araki fell in love, Oda found an admirer , a “love triangle” was formed and it was all revealed to be a misunderstanding in the end.

---------- Post added July 29, 2012 at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 21, 2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

Episode 28
    It was an okay episode. I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it either. The two important things that happened in this episode were: 1) Leo Silva is a great player. 2) Suguru was an excellent player, he was Leo’s rival and that is why Leo is so interested in Kakeru, because he knows and feels that Suguru lives inside Kakeru.

Judging by the preview it looks that next episode will be better so I’m looking forward to it.

---------- Post added August 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was July 29, 2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

Episode 30

It was a very fun episode. It was great seeing Araki and Kakeru having fun at the U-16 training camp.

Araki’s flashback was very interesting and fun as well. It was nice to learn how he and Suguru became friends. The spiky blue-haired guy whose name I can’t recall (Tacayo?), the interactions between Araki and him were kind of funny, mostly because Tacayo ? didn’t like Araki very much.

---------- Post added August 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was August 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

Episode 32

Cultural festivals are fun and in this episode Enoshima’s cultural festival was no exception!

This episode was hilarious!!!

The maid café was so funny! All the boys dressed as maids made me LOL! Kakeru and Kaoru were the cutest and wow…Kaoru was so cute that even Hibino had a momentary crush on him.

The Romeo & Julie part was my favorite part of the episode, it was uproarious! Kakeru as Romeo and Araki as Juliet…that duo was hilarious! And we had a bit of yuri as well, since due to Kakeru hurting his back Mai and Nana replaced Araki and Kakeru as Juliet and Romeo, respectively. And wow…Nana was actually a very cute Romeo. ^^

I enjoyed this ep a lot and I’m looking forward to the next one.

---------- Post added September 18, 2012 at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was August 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM ----------

Episode 35

- It is going to be interesting to see how Enoshima will manage without Araki. It won’t be easy, so I’m looking forward to Enoshima working hard in order to win the game.

- Total Football…mmmm…that is an interesting way of playing soccer…I wonder if that technique has been used in RL.

- And those twins ^^….I can’t wait to know more about them.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2