Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Brave 10

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brave 10

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    …well, in any care her clinginess is justified IMHO.
    Yeah.. though I prefer younger Saizou.

It’s okay. ^_^
    Please remind me if I do something similar again.

Isanami is at the other end of the spectrum, she is very aware of her feelings but she fantasizes too much about them.
    It can't be said better.

Or the head priest of the Itsumo shire was a bad teacher or Isanami and her brother were horrible students because they didn’t learn how to be a priestess and a monk, respectively, very well.
    The head priest looked like a decent guy, so I have to put the blame on Isanami and her brother..

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yeah.. though I prefer younger Saizou.
    Yes, I have to admit, younger Saizou was cuter…it seems in this anime growing up has an effect on your cuteness level. (Saizo, Isanami’s brother) ^^

Quote Quote:

Please remind me if I do something similar again.
    Okay.

Quote Quote:
    The head priest looked like a decent guy, so I have to put the blame on Isanami and her brother..
    At least now they (Isanami and her brother) both have one thing in common, they both were terrible students.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have to admit, younger Saizou was cuter…it seems in this anime growing up has an effect on your cuteness level. (Saizo, Isanami’s brother) ^^
    Yeah. That's too bad. If only they stay young forever.

At least now they (Isanami and her brother) both have one thing in common, they both were terrible students.
    I don't think they are that bad... maybe they were just inattentive.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think they are that bad... maybe they were just inattentive.
    Then they were very inattentive.

Episode 7

- I’ve officially become an Ana x Sanada fan, I really like their interactions.

- A new brave has appeared and it seems Rokuro is a bit jealous of the attention he got from Sanada. I like Benmaru, I think he is a nice addition to the group.

- The dance fight between Sanada and Date was very good, it was sophisticated but we were still able to notice how skillful both lords truly are.

- The rivalry between Sanada and Date sure is an interesting one.

- It seems a new brave will appear next episode so I’m looking forward to it.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is totally unnecessary, but...am I the only one who laughs every time Masamune and Yukimura are together? It tickles Sengoku Basara+Seiyuu fans like me after all, taken that those two just "upranked and switched side". Seiyuu of Yukimura, Morikawa Toshiyuki, voiced as Kojuurou, Masamune's "Right Eye" in Sengoku Basara, and seiyuu of Masamune, Koyasu Takehito, voiced as Sasuke in Sengoku Basara (guess I don't have to explain who he is now...XD ) Cross those over, and you get both of them upranked and switched side. >_<"

Episode 7, got to say, I love Rokuro's reaction about Benmaru. Benmaru even said that the name "Rokuro" is lame...and yeah, I agree that he probably is just jealous of Benmaru...lol

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve officially become an Ana x Sanada fan, I really like their interactions.
    But Ana doesn't seem to return the affection...

A new brave has appeared and it seems Rokuro is a bit jealous of the attention he got from Sanada. I like Benmaru, I think he is a nice addition to the group.
    Not to mention they have the same name and then the kid says it's lame (cue the thunder) only to have Sanada gives the kid his other name, Benmaru. Yeah, that's definitely jealousy.

The dance fight between Sanada and Date was very good, it was sophisticated but we were still able to notice how skillful both lords truly are.
    Moral lesson: be careful of those who looked like idiot.

The rivalry between Sanada and Date sure is an interesting one.
    They sure love their rivalry.

It seems a new brave will appear next episode so I’m looking forward to it.
    Pirate?

And this eps.. LOL~ Isanami and Saizou on the same horse... Oh no, Saizou, don't deny it, you two do look like a princess and a knight.
    Isanami's bro (whose name I never care to remember) and Kamanosuke are just so... . They are like jealous wives.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watched Ep2... Yeah so much I have to catch up...=__=
    But well. They really made it for a younger audience looking at the manga that is... But I don't mind the not ecchi-ness for a change. x)

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But Ana doesn't seem to return the affection...
    Well…I still think they make a very sexy and interesting couple.

Quote Quote:
    Moral lesson: be careful of those who looked like idiot.
    QFT. Sanada looks like a carefree and goofy man but in reality he is a very intelligent man.

Quote Quote:
    They sure love their rivalry.
    Yeah, they are not very fond of each other.

Quote Quote:
    Pirate?
    Yep, it was a pirate. Jinpachi, quite a character but I’m glad about him joining the group. And so with his addition to the group, Sanada has finally gathered his ten braves.

Quote Quote:
    Isanami's bro (whose name I never care to remember) and Kamanosuke are just so... . They are like jealous wives.
    LOL.

And drunk Kamanosuke is very affectionate with Saizou, as Kakei-san said it, he seemed like a girl.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Just watched Ep2... Yeah so much I have to catch up...=__=
    But well. They really made it for a younger audience looking at the manga that is... But I don't mind the not ecchi-ness for a change. x)
    Welcome to this thread, Skyguardian! The more the merrier. I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts and comments about the eps and the characters.

---------- Post added March 05, 2012 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was March 04, 2012 at 11:14 PM ----------

Episode 9

I can’t wait to watch episode 10!!!!

- Sasuke sure loves animals, as soon as he saw Veronica he fell in love with her.

- Saizou’s comment about “the old man” count increasing was funny.

- Sanada’s explanation of the roles of each one of the braves was interesting, the most interesting part for me was when he explained that Saizou is the light and Isanami is the darkness.

- Anna, no!!!!!!!!! The thought that I had at the beginning of the episode when Isanami and Ana were talking about the journey was how Isanami and Ana’s relationship resembled the one of an older sister with her little sister and then out of the blue Ana goes all evil on the braves. Why Ana? Why? She injured both Rokuro and Sasuke. I was really glad and relieved that both Sasuke and Rokuro didn’t die and I really hope Rokuro’s right eye gets well.

- So Ana was a spy, I didn’t see that coming at all, great job Ana, she fooled us all. I do wonder who she is working for…

- I don’t hate Ana but I don’t like her as before anymore; however, I really do hope she regrets her actions, asks for forgiveness and returns to Sanada’s group.

- Isanami’s power was finally fully explained and wow!! she is the most powerful brave out of the group…too bad she found out about her true powers and her real identity in such a way, I have a strong feeling those news are going to upset her very much.

- I’m so looking forward to episode 10!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 05, 2012 at 12:09 AM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

And drunk Kamanosuke is very affectionate with Saizou, as Kakei-san said it, he seemed like a girl.
    LOL~ He protested when they call him a girl.. but he brought it upon himself... :P

Sasuke sure loves animals, as soon as he saw Veronica he fell in love with her.
    And animals love him too... Awww~~

Sanada’s explanation of the roles of each one of the braves was interesting, the most interesting part for me was when he explained that Saizou is the light and Isanami is the darkness.
    Yeah.. it is kinda unexpected.

Anna, no!!!!!!!!! The thought that I had at the beginning of the episode when Isanami and Ana were talking about the journey was how Isanami and Ana’s relationship resembled the one of an older sister with her little sister and then out of the blue Ana goes all evil on the braves. Why Ana? Why? She injured both Rokuro and Sasuke. I was really glad and relieved that both Sasuke and Rokuro didn’t die and I really hope Rokuro’s right eye gets well.
    She must have had her reasons and I'll believe we'll find out about it later. She does seem to be desperate.
    Noo~~ My Rokuro... But.. when he was being kicked and stabbed, I was fangirling. But I do feel sad when he was apologizing to Sanada.
    Whatever will happen to his right eye, he'll stay wearing that eyepatch so...

So Ana was a spy, I didn’t see that coming at all, great job Ana, she fooled us all. I do wonder who she is working for…
    I somehow got the feeling that she'd be the betrayer ever since I watched the trailer. So, this is not a surprise for me.
    But I am quite shocked that she could defeat Rokuro and Sasuke that easily. Well, in Rokuro's defense, he was sleeping (and his sleeping face makes me want to attack him) and in Sasuke's defense, he was hesitating. And then, Saizou seems to be stronger than Ana (well, he was getting serious and a serious Saizou is really scary) though in the end, she managed to escape.. And seriously Kamanosuke? What a stalker. No wonder Saizou calls him a hentai.

I don’t hate Ana but I don’t like her as before anymore; however, I really do hope she regrets her actions, asks for forgiveness and returns to Sanada’s group.
    I think she might return someday.. without her, who's going to complete the Ten Braves?

Isanami’s power was finally fully explained and wow!! she is the most powerful brave out of the group…too bad she found out about her true powers and her real identity in such a way, I have a strong feeling those news are going to upset her very much.
    She's some sort of a goddess' incarnation after all... Now I know why her name sounds familiar.. This story is related to the myth of Izanami no Mikoto. I should have realized this sooner.
    Yeah, she's going to be very upset... but Saizou is there, right?
    Now I understand why the moment when Isanami called Saizou her "light" is so important. We thought at first that it means Isanami is very fond of Saizou but it turns out that the meaning is deeper than that.

I’m so looking forward to episode 10!
    Me too! I'm getting more and more curious...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Still behind a good amount but I'll do it... somehow... x)
    Maybe I really watch to much... XD

First.. I really don't like the opening... Not my style of music... =/ But I love the ending. *__*

Well what to say... It's funny how you just have to switch 1 letter in Isanamis name to get a goddess
    Her character is really sweet. I like this childish affection she has for Saizou and his pissed off behaviour even more... XD
    Only 4 episodes I've watched so I'll add more later I guess.

The wind guy... girl... I'm still not sure what's the case with this person... XD
    S/He is hilarious... This even more childish and this sadistic attitude at once... Brilliant

Saizou is my favourit character up till now. Badass sword, stylish hair, badass stare... What do you want more for a shinobi badass main character? (suck it up Naruto and Sasuke!)

The gags are placed very well and are indeed funny and don't feel forced.

I really enjoy watching this. =)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL~ He protested when they call him a girl.. but he brought it upon himself... :P
    I agree.

Quote Quote:
    And animals love him too... Awww~~
    True, true. When Sasuke was feeling blue because of Ana’s betrayal, Veronica was comforting him and trying to cheer him up.

Quote Quote:
    She must have had her reasons and I'll believe we'll find out about it later. She does seem to be desperate.
    I hope she has some good reasons (and not just because of money) for doing what she did, but regardless of it, she lost huge points with me.

Quote Quote:
    Noo~~ My Rokuro... But.. when he was being kicked and stabbed, I was fangirling.
    Mmmm…so watching Rokuro getting hurt awoken the fangirl inside you?

Quote Quote:
    But I do feel sad when he was apologizing to Sanada.
    I felt really sad when a tear rolled down his cheek.

Quote Quote:
    Whatever will happen to his right eye, he'll stay wearing that eyepatch so...
    Yes, but bye-bye cool eye power.

Quote Quote:
    I somehow got the feeling that she'd be the betrayer ever since I watched the trailer. So, this is not a surprise for me.
    Well it was a surprise for me, because I wasn’t expecting that at all.

Quote Quote:
    But I am quite shocked that she could defeat Rokuro and Sasuke that easily. Well, in Rokuro's defense, he was sleeping (and his sleeping face makes me want to attack him) and in Sasuke's defense, he was hesitating.
    Yes, that is why Ana could defeat them, she took advantage of them and hurt them.

Quote Quote:
    And then, Saizou seems to be stronger than Ana (well, he was getting serious and a serious Saizou is really scary) though in the end, she managed to escape.
    After Isanami, Saizou is the strongest one. That is why he is Isami’s complement.
    Quote Quote:
    And seriously Kamanosuke? What a stalker. No wonder Saizou calls him a hentai.
    Kamanosuke was keeping an eye on Saizou and making sure his beloved Saizou was okay. But…I wonder what happened to him after Ana escaped and Saizou returned to the house.

Quote Quote:
    I think she might return someday.. without her, who's going to complete the Ten Braves?
    A new brave? I have mixed feelings, on the one hand I want her to return and on the other hand I don’t want her to return.

Quote Quote:
    She's some sort of a goddess' incarnation after all... Now I know why her name sounds familiar.. This story is related to the myth of Izanami no Mikoto. I should have realized this sooner.
    What myth? What is that myth about?

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, she's going to be very upset... but Saizou is there, right?
    Yes, and we really need him to cheer Isanami up because nobody wants a sad Isanami.

Quote Quote:
    Now I understand why the moment when Isanami called Saizou her "light" is so important. We thought at first that it means Isanami is very fond of Saizou but it turns out that the meaning is deeper than that.
    Yes, it had a deeper meaning than anticipated but I do think that when Isanami called Saizou her ray of light she was expressing how important he is to her and what he represents in her life.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

First.. I really don't like the opening... Not my style of music... =/ But I love the ending. *__*
    Maybe you’ll like the second opening, as for me, I love the OP! Maybe it is because I love the singers’ voices, those seiyuu are two of my favorite ones.

Quote Quote:
    Her character is really sweet. I like this childish affection she has for Saizou and his pissed off behaviour even more... XD
    Yay!! I’m so happy to meet another Isanami fan. A lot of people from the fandom hates/dislikes her so it makes me happy to know there are some people who like Isanami. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    The wind guy... girl... I'm still not sure what's the case with this person... XD
    S/He is hilarious... This even more childish and this sadistic attitude at once... Brilliant
    He’s quite the character and you’ll like him even more as the series progresses.

Quote Quote:
    Saizou is my favourit character up till now. Badass sword, stylish hair, badass stare... What do you want more for a shinobi badass main character? (suck it up Naruto and Sasuke!)
    Saizou is my favorite B10 boy as well. I like him very much!

Quote Quote:
    I really enjoy watching this. =)
    Glad to hear/read that.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay!! I’m so happy to meet another Isanami fan. A lot of people from the fandom hates/dislikes her so it makes me happy to know there are some people who like Isanami. ^_^
    I honestly wouldn't understand why.
    Her character is honest... Thats what I really like.
    Furthermore I have respect of her stomach... It's like a gate to a different dimension o__O

He’s quite the character and you’ll like him even more as the series progresses.

Another weird guy appeared with the burden to find his little sister on his... well... back... XD
    I nearly fell out of my chair as he apperead... I mean you walk through a village... Nothing bad in mind... and suddenly right before you an ally gets smashed through a wall... Just a typical day...
    This monk really fits the pattern... I liked him from the second he appeared. XD

Kakei named his Gun? Well that hurt... The gun that is (was)
    So is Kamanosuke trying to save the day now a daily routine? He sure has his moments, particularly smashed on the ground. x)

Ep 6 sure was a riot... Anyone else who totaly forgot Kakei while they all battled? After it I was like: Oh yeah he's here too
    For the monk to be Isanamis sister... Oh my god.... To funny to be true... XD

The bath was incredible funny too... Never thought Isanami wasn't okay with her size... She is fine the way she is. x)
    But really badass how Saizou stayed to his "I don't care" attitude till the end... What a man... XD

In the end I still don't know if Kamanosuke is a woman or a man... It has to wait I guess...
    Sasukes purpose in this episode was totaly... I don't know... awesome... XD

I guess it will get serious again starting next episode.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly wouldn't understand why.
    Her character is honest... Thats what I really like.
    Well, I think it is because some fans decided to focus more on her flaws than on her virtues/qualities.

Quote Quote:
    Furthermore I have respect of her stomach... It's like a gate to a different dimension o__O
    LOL! Funny but oh so true. I envy how she can eat so much and not gain one pound.

Quote Quote:
    Another weird guy appeared with the burden to find his little sister on his... well... back... XD
    I nearly fell out of my chair as he apperead... I mean you walk through a village... Nothing bad in mind... and suddenly right before you an ally gets smashed through a wall... Just a typical day...
    This monk really fits the pattern... I liked him from the second he appeared. XD
    Isanami’s brother is pretty cool and funny and he is extremely protective of Isanami.

Quote Quote:
    Kakei named his Gun? Well that hurt... The gun that is (was)
    That Kakei moment was hilarious; especially his reaction at his gun being destroyed.

Quote Quote:
    The bath was incredible funny too... Never thought Isanami wasn't okay with her size... She is fine the way she is. x)
    Well…in comparison with Ana…mmm…Isami is smaller so her self-consciousness is pretty understandable. ^^

Quote Quote:
    In the end I still don't know if Kamanosuke is a woman or a man... It has to wait I guess...
    He is a man…a man who has a big crush on Saizou. Iirc, Kamanosuke’s feelings were very clear by the end of the ep.

Quote Quote:
    Sasukes purpose in this episode was totaly... I don't know... awesome... XD
    Sasuke and Amaharu’s role towards the end of the ep was priceless.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

True, true. When Sasuke was feeling blue because of Ana’s betrayal, Veronica was comforting him and trying to cheer him up.
    It's really cute, isn't it?

I hope she has some good reasons (and not just because of money) for doing what she did, but regardless of it, she lost huge points with me.
    I think it goes deeper than that because if it's for money... doesn't Sanada have money too?
    I'm still just fine with her. Until I know what her reasons are, I won't say any bad thing about her.

Mmmm…so watching Rokuro getting hurt awoken the fangirl inside you?
    Weird, huh? But I think it's mostly because I could hear Kamiyan's voice (geez, this is one of those rare scenes when Rokuro talked more than usual).

I felt really sad when a tear rolled down his cheek.
    I could really feel his sadness from his voice.

Yes, but bye-bye cool eye power.
    Well... nothing lasts forever. He might get a new cool power later on... (I HOPE SO.)

Well it was a surprise for me, because I wasn’t expecting that at all.
    I don't know why I expected it? A certain scene in a trailer?

Yes, that is why Ana could defeat them, she took advantage of them and hurt them.
    Don't say "took advantage of them", it makes me think of another thing altogether... (if you know what I mean.)
    She took advantage of their surprise.

After Isanami, Saizou is the strongest one. That is why he is Isami’s complement.
    If they really complement each other, they should have equal power. Like light and dark are basically equal.

Kamanosuke was keeping an eye on Saizou and making sure his beloved Saizou was okay. But…I wonder what happened to him after Ana escaped and Saizou returned to the house.
    Yeah, I was wondering about it too coz it seems that the creators forgot about him there.

A new brave? I have mixed feelings, on the one hand I want her to return and on the other hand I don’t want her to return.
    Another brave with ice power? Somehow I don't think that will be a good thing. I get the feeling that each brave has unique power and if it turns out there is another with the same power... it kinda destroys the image. I prefer for her to return.

What myth? What is that myth about?
    The myth of Izanagi and Izanami. They are the god and goddess that created the world (I think). The end of their story is similar to that of Orpheus and Eurydice. But in the end, because Izanagi broke the promise and looked at her, Izanami swears to kill one thousand people of Izanagi's. (This is what I remember, but I am not sure.)

Yes, and we really need him to cheer Isanami up because nobody wants a sad Isanami.
    Yep, an uncontrollable sad Isanami means the end of the story.

Yes, it had a deeper meaning than anticipated but I do think that when Isanami called Saizou her ray of light she was expressing how important he is to her and what he represents in her life.
    I understand what you mean, but I think this is where the creativeness of the creators is shown. A sentence can have double meanings because of the plot.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

LOL! Funny but oh so true. I envy how she can eat so much and not gain one pound.
    Loads of power requires loads of food.
    Last edited by yukihime03; March 07, 2012 at 04:51 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally up to date.

First off... Anas betrayal didn't hit me that hard. I remembered she said something along the lines to Sasuke in an episode before.
    She'll come back I'm sure of it. She is a Brave after all.

So the play with Isanamis name wasn't a play huh?
    She really is a reincarnation of Izanami or something among the lines. Fits with the japanese myth of world creation.
    If I look on Yukimuras roots sketch Saizou would be "Izanagi" yes? As a complementary for Isanami so to speak.
    As Izanami died, Izanagi went to get her back from the underworld. But he wasn't allowed to look at her until they were out of it. But Izanagi turned around near the end of the path and Izanami was trapped forever and swore revenge or something like that.

Can't wait for next episode. Things really get serious now.

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast