Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brave 10

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brave 10

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Yep, his character is the silent type.
    Well, I think that's good. Kamiya's roles are often the talkative type so I want to see how he plays this role.

ITA!! Plus their interactions are great!!
    Yeah, it is always funny to see that Saizou always loses to Isanami in the end.

That was priceless.
    But I really want to hear Isanami keep calling him that.

She looked worried IMO, what she didn’t have was any bruises….Saizou noticed that and it seemed odd to him as well.
    What's odd for me is not just that, it's just that she was too calm. When she showed up in front of Saizou, she casually said that she was being pursued, it's as if her life wasn't in the line and she didn't just witness murder. I was worried that she's unable to feel sadness until she cried in front of Sanada. Only then I realized that she was only really good at hiding her true emotions. That makkes her a somewhat complex character.
    Oh, and I actually don't like how they first met. Damsel-in-distress meets the hero who saves her. Duh. 10 years ago I would thought that it's romantic, but now... it's too cliche. The only things that makes the scene different from the others are that the damsel-in-distress didn't look like she's in distress and the hero actually didn't want to save her.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Well, I think that's good. Kamiya's roles are often the talkative type so I want to see how he plays this role.
    You are right…it’ll be interesting to see how Kamiya portrays an introspective and quiet character.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, it is always funny to see that Saizou always loses to Isanami in the end.
    As you correctly said it, he has a soft spot for Isanami.

Quote Quote:
    But I really want to hear Isanami keep calling him that.
    He’ll definitely kill her if she calls him like that again. BTW, I like the fact that Isanami calls Saizou by his first name and without honorifics.

Quote Quote:
    What's odd for me is not just that, it's just that she was too calm. When she showed up in front of Saizou, she casually said that she was being pursued, it's as if her life wasn't in the line and she didn't just witness murder.
    I do think she was scared, of course she was more tired than scared. However, I do agree with you that she does block her emotions.

Quote Quote:
    The only things that makes the scene different from the others are that the damsel-in-distress didn't look like she's in distress and the hero actually didn't want to save her.
    Yes, it was cliché but it was fun to watch since Saizou’s reaction wasn’t very hero-like; in fact, he turned his back on her.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

He’ll definitely kill her if she calls him like that again. BTW, I like the fact that Isanami calls Saizou by his first name and without honorifics.
    Aw.. that's too bad.
    Yeah, it seems that Isanami already consider Saizou a friend of sort and actually the weird thing is Saizou doesn't even mind...

Yes, it was cliché but it was fun to watch since Saizou’s reaction wasn’t very hero-like; in fact, he turned his back on her.
    Hahaha... I think it's because actually he's not a hero but anti-hero.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

...Though my memory actually told me that I saw Kamiya did more silent types than other types from what I've seen...but anyway. Guess it's just me not seeing as much of his cheerful, loud character...>_<"

I watched the first episode, and I actually want to watch it over and over again. It's greater than I initially anticipated. XD
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; January 11, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, saizo is a cool character. He's both cold(outside of battle) and hot(during battles)
    but what I like most is his character design and personality, reminds me alot of ryner(or maybe its because of the artstyle )
    He also reminds me of Zack Fair from the ff series, their character design looks very similar, even the weapon.
    That aside, I enjoyed this episode the most out of this month's anime lineup, great action scenes, funny moments, great characters
    were introduced.

I still don't like the fact that saizo is working with them for the sake of soba(to return the debt), I guess pride hurts a lot eh?
    I look forward to Isanami and Saizo relationship in the future, Isanami..well, i can't judge her/not sure about her character yet
    but she seems to be the kind that tries to be strong but is actually weak minded
    and that mask guy that killed her entire clan will probably be a key character in the future.
    I'm glad I decided to pick up brave10

edit: AWESOME CAST

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    I still don't like the fact that saizo is working with them for the sake of soba(to return the debt), I guess pride hurts a lot eh?
    Don't be fooled. It might look that way, but actually it's because he has a soft spot for someone.

OF COURSE!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it seems that Isanami already consider Saizou a friend of sort and actually the weird thing is Saizou doesn't even mind...
    Well…he doesn’t mind because as we already said he has a soft spot for her.

Quote Quote:
    Hahaha... I think it's because actually he's not a hero but anti-hero.
    True, true. But I rather like to call him a tsundere hero.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    I watched the first episode, and I actually want to watch it over and over again. It's greater than I initially anticipated. XD
    I had that same feeling as well and it is also why I can’t wait to watch the second episode.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Wow, saizo is a cool character. He's both cold(outside of battle) and hot(during battles)
    but what I like most is his character design and personality, reminds me alot of ryner(or maybe its because of the artstyle )
    Saizou is awesome. And now that you’ve mentioned, I think one of the reasons why Brave 10 reminds me of TLOTLH is because of Saizou, he is kind of similar to Ryner.

Quote Quote:
    That aside, I enjoyed this episode the most out of this month's anime lineup, great action scenes, funny moments, great characters were introduced.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed watching the first ep.

Quote Quote:
    Well…yes, pride does have to do with it but I think Isanami has a lot more to do with the reason why Saizou accepted to stay in the Sanada residence.

Quote Quote:
    I look forward to Isanami and Saizo relationship in the future, Isanami..well, i can't judge her/not sure about her character yet
    but she seems to be the kind that tries to be strong but is actually weak minded
    I don’t think she is weak minded, actually she is the most powerful of the group so far, I think she is a bit silly, very cute and child-like.
    Quote Quote:
    and that mask guy that killed her entire clan will probably be a key character in the future.
    I think he was one of the minions of the eye-patched Sesshomaru that appears in the OP.

Quote Quote:
    QFT!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

That was one of my favorites moments in this episode, too bad it doesn’t happen in the manga. Oh well, at least I can say I didn’t mind that the anime team added that to the ep.
    I was wrong. I’m happy to inform that the Isanami x Saizou moment that happens at the end of the first ep is 100% canon, it does happen in the manga and there is an extra detail in the manga that doesn’t happen in the anime and that is very Isanami x Saizou, Isanami tells Saizou that she likes him, now it is not like a love confession more like an explanation as to why she was sleeping on his futon. ^_^

And I read the second chapter of the manga in anticipation of the second episode and now I’m really curious as to how the anime team is going to introduce Anastacia, I have a feeling they will make some changes because…I don’t think they can show Anastacia as she is shown in the manga .

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Episode 2 raw is out. I skim through it and judging by what I watched it seems the story is moving very fast. I might be wrong but it seems chapters 2, 3, and 4 were covered in this one episode. It also seems they made some changes from the manga; but that is understandable, especially regarding Anastacia’s intro into the series. Btw, I’ve started reading the manga (read chapter 2, 3, 4 and 5) and I like what I read , so I’m really looking forward to the coming episodes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S.

You know people like an anime when after just one episode they start creating AMVs about the show.

Kirigakure Saizou : Everythings about to Change! ( Brave10 AMV )
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 14, 2012 at 09:28 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well…he doesn’t mind because as we already said he has a soft spot for her.
    True, true.

True, true. But I rather like to call him a tsundere hero.
    Well, we have our own preference. :P

Well…yes, pride does have to do with it but I think Isanami has a lot more to do with the reason why Saizou accepted to stay in the Sanada residence.

I was wrong. I’m happy to inform that the Isanami x Saizou moment that happens at the end of the first ep is 100% canon, it does happen in the manga and there is an extra detail in the manga that doesn’t happen in the anime and that is very Isanami x Saizou, Isanami tells Saizou that she likes him, now it is not like a love confession more like an explanation as to why she was sleeping on his futon. ^_^
    Oh, it's kinda obvious they're canon, right? Poor Sasuke. LOL~
    Oh, that's an interesting reason.. If you like someone then you'll sleep in his futon? Is that someone can be anyone? Or just a certain someone?

Episode 2 raw is out. I skim through it and judging by what I watched it seems the story is moving very fast. I might be wrong but it seems chapters 2, 3, and 4 were covered in this one episode. It also seems they made some changes from the manga; but that is understandable, especially regarding Anastacia’s intro into the series. Btw, I’ve started reading the manga (read chapter 2, 3, 4 and 5) and I like what I read , so I’m really looking forward to the coming episodes.
    I'm lazy to read the manga so I'll depend on you.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, it's kinda obvious they're canon, right?
    Not always. For instance, in episode 2 there are some differences from the manga and there are moments that are not canon.

Quote Quote:
    Poor Sasuke. LOL~
    Yes, poor Sasuke , he likes Isanami but Isanami likes Saizou.

Quote Quote:
    Oh, that's an interesting reason.. If you like someone then you'll sleep in his futon? Is that someone can be anyone? Or just a certain someone?
    Just a certain someone a.k.a. Saizou. And in the manga it is mentioned that Isanami has been doing that (crawling to his futon) for a couple of nights not just for one night.

Quote Quote:
    I'm lazy to read the manga so I'll depend on you.
    Okay. I’ll def. keep reading the manga, it is very good and it is filled with some awesome Isanami x Saizou moments.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Not always. For instance, in episode 2 there are some differences from the manga and there are moments that are not canon.
    Usually when I say a pairing is canon, it will end up as canon. I have this weird talent for recognizing canon.

Yes, poor Sasuke , he likes Isanami but Isanami likes Saizou.
    And this fact only puts more oil in the fire... :P

Just a certain someone a.k.a. Saizou. And in the manga it is mentioned that Isanami has been doing that (crawling to his futon) for a couple of nights not just for one night.
    Whoa?? Really?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Usually when I say a pairing is canon, it will end up as canon. I have this weird talent for recognizing canon.
    Ahhh…if you are referring to Isanami x Saizou as canon, then yes, I agree, they are canon. However, I was referring to some of the moments that happen in the anime. I was referring to the fact that not all the moments are 100% canon or just like in the manga.

Quote Quote:
    And this fact only puts more oil in the fire... :P
    Add more fuel to the fire? Are you referring to Saizou and Sasuke’s rivalry?

Quote Quote:
    Whoa?? Really?
    Yep. ^_^

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Episode 2

I’m so glad I decided to read the manga after watching the first episode because they omitted a lot of stuff from the manga in episode 2. They covered chapters 2,3,4 and 5 and in doing so they left out a bunch of stuff. They also changed some things and while I didn’t mind most of the changes; the one I did mind was the fact that they changed how the episode was supposed to end. It was supposed to end with Saizou on the floor feeling powerless and with the appearance of another member of the “Braves”.

Yes, I was a bit upset with the stuff they omitted and changed (except with the introduction of Anastacia because it is very understandable why they changed that) but I forgive them because they showed the part of Isanami and Saizou inside the cave and the scene when Isanami calls Saizou her ray of light.

Saizou vs. masked bad guy was cool and I enjoyed watching it. Sasuke was very cool as well. I also liked the part of Sanada and Rokuro, it was funny.

I know what is coming and it is why I can’t wait to watch the next episode.

---------- Post added January 16, 2012 at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was January 15, 2012 at 06:45 PM ----------

Too awesome of an AMV not to be posted in this thread

Brave 10: Mind Heist

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Add more fuel to the fire? Are you referring to Saizou and Sasuke’s rivalry?
    Yep.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

And I've watched eps 2..

Wow.. Isanami is surprisingly clingy.. She doesn't want to be anywhere if there's no Saizou there... LOL~
    But she puts a lot of faith in Saizou (too much of it, I should say) but it's good to see that it gives Saizou a good boost.

The part of Sanada and Rokuro in the end when they show the next eps' preview?
    Simply priceless. Rokuro is actually quite scary, even to Sanada.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Great episode. Like that moment of isanami with kaizo and that new childhood friend, could it be a love rival?!
    Nah..didn't think so.
    So that guy is called Hanzo? Is it just me or is all of their names based on historical characters? I'm pretty sure sasuke is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.. Isanami is surprisingly clingy.. She doesn't want to be anywhere if there's no Saizou there... LOL~
    Well…it is understandable if you consider that Isanami thinks of Saizou as her boyfriend.

Quote Quote:
    But she puts a lot of faith in Saizou (too much of it, I should say) but it's good to see that it gives Saizou a good boost.
    She thinks of Saizo as her ray of light and the only good thing that has happened to her since the shrine was burned to the ground.

Quote Quote:
    The part of Sanada and Rokuro in the end when they show the next eps' preview?
    Simply priceless. Rokuro is actually quite scary, even to Sanada.
    That was priceless indeed. And it wasn't shown in the anime but Rokurou has a crush on feels great admiration for Sanada and he’s fiercely jealous and protective of Sanada whenever a girl (Anastacia) gets near him.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Great episode. Like that moment of isanami with kaizo and that new childhood friend, could it be a love rival?!
    Nah..didn't think so.
    Yes, that moment inside the cave was very sweet.

Quote Quote:
    So that guy is called Hanzo? Is it just me or is all of their names based on historical characters? I'm pretty sure sasuke is.
    Yes, you’re right. They are based on historical characters.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Episode 3

We have a new OP:

Tenka wo Odoru (天下を躍る)" by Hiroshi Kamiya and Toshiyuki Morikawa.

I love the first OP song, so I won’t deny I miss listening to it during the OP. However, the new OP song is not bad at all. Different but not bad. Watching the OP with the new song…maybe it’s just me but it gives a new feeling to the OP animation.

I really enjoyed watching episode 3. Yes, things were omitted and changed but Kaikei’s appearance and Saizou vs. Kamanosuke made me liked this episode a lot.

Kaikei’s traditionalism and the shock on his face when he saw that Isanami was going to sleep with Saizou and how he misunderstood them for a married couple, all of that was simply priceless.

Saizou vs. Kamanosuke was awesome, awesome, awesome. I loved that fight.

I liked Isanami x Saizou but after watching this episode, I’ve officially become a Isanami x Saizou shipper.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well…it is understandable if you consider that Isanami thinks of Saizou as her boyfriend.
    More like husband. LOL~ Isanami is not that innocent after all.. I wonder what kind of naughty things she thought she would be doing with Saizou.

That was priceless indeed. And it wasn't shown in the anime but Rokurou has a crush on feels great admiration for Sanada and he’s fiercely jealous and protective of Sanada whenever a girl (Anastacia) gets near him.
    Hoo? Really?

Kaikei’s traditionalism and the shock on his face when he saw that Isanami was going to sleep with Saizou and how he misunderstood them for a married couple, all of that was simply priceless.

I laughed really hard during that.

I liked Isanami x Saizou but after watching this episode, I’ve officially become a Isanami x Saizou shipper.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast