Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Well…she is not that innocent, but I think the naughty things she was thinking of were kisses and hugs. Isanami is very child-like, so I really think she wasn’t thinking something overly naughty.Quote:
Yep. And I didn’t mention it before, but Rokurou has a cool eye power, I’m not sure yet but I think it copies whatever his eye sees…Quote:
I was hilarious. He even apologized to Saizou for what he had said about Isanami. Kakei’s fear of heights was funny too.Quote:
So that means you’re a Isanami x Saizou fan as well?Quote:
Ah well.. everyone has weaknesses. At least, it's not something silly. Fear of heights is pretty common.
Kakei is very, very polite.Quote:
True, true, and I guess Saizou’s weakness is Isanami…^^Quote:
Well…for me it’s not a matter of them having competition or not, I ship them because I think they make a cute couple and I like their interactions and the effect that Isanami has/had on Saizou.Quote:
---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------
- Another cool episode!
- I Saizou’s determination and strong desire to protect Isanami no matter what.
- Poor Isanami . It was very hard for her to return to the temple and witness all of the damage and it was even harder to find out that the cause why the temple was destroyed and her friends were killed was her hairpin. It wasn’t her fault but it is very understandable why she felt guilty about it. And maybe I’m very wrong…but I have a crazy theory that Isanami is a reincarnation of deity whose soul is inside the jewel of the hairpin.
- Kamanosuke’s appearance was a nice surprise. I wasn’t expecting him to appear in this episode at all. I couldn’t help but LOL when he blushed after hearing Saizou say he would play with him until he cries. Kamanosuke sure has a strange crush on Saizou.
- Isanami was kidnapped by Masa…something, the guy who looks like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. I’m very curious about that new “tono”, he looks like an interesting character.
- The fights were cool, and I did like the little combo between Saizou and Kamanosuke vs. Masked guy.
- I’m looking forward to the next episode, although it seems they will alter a few things from the manga.
---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------
Brave 10 OP + T.M.Revolution = awesomesauce
Last edited by destiny4ever; January 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
But no.. I still root for Saizou X Isanami.
Well, it must sound pretty outrageous that many people are killed for that simple thing... but.. that's not a usual hairpin anyway.
I wonder if she actually knows the importance of her hairpin.
I wonder if he's a protagonist or antagonist?
Saizou x Isanami
Saizou x Kamanosuke
Saizou x Anastacia
Isanami x Sasuke
Anastacia x Sanada
Sanada x Rokuro
fellow Saizou x Isanami fan. I that pairing as well.Quote:
I don’t think she knows the importance of her hairpin…nor the significance of her being the one to whom said hairpin was given to…Quote:
Well…I couldn’t remember his name so I gave him that nickname.Quote:
I think he is the antagonist…Quote:
---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------
- Now we can understand why Saizou doesn’t like tonos and why he decided to become an assassin. It was really sad what happened to Saizou’s friend.
- I get that Masamune wants to change the world by creating chaos and so that as a result of said chaos he is able to reconstruct the world as he wishes to…but…I don’t quite understand the reason behind his desire to do that…is it just the sheer desire for power? Is it that he wants to become like a god?
- I really liked the conversation between Anastacia and Isanami. I was glad Anastacia was able to convince Isanami to return to Ueda and that also was able to make her realize that she was taking the easy way out by playing the role of the pitiful heroine. However, I thought it was just too easy the way in which Anastacia and Sasuke rescued Isanami…or maybe it wasn’t that it was too easy but that both Anastacia and Sasuke are both great ninjas.
- I loved the conversation/fight between Sasuke and Saizou. Sasuke was extremely cool during those scenes.
- I’m really curious about what it said on that paper that Rokuro wrote after extracting the information from Saizou’s eye….it must have been something extremely important judging by Sanada’s reaction to it.
- I’m enjoying the OST of this series very much and I can’t wait for it to come out.
*nosebleed* Is it just me or the younger Saizou is more handsome?
She must read a lot of stories to be so genre savvy... But I love her style. I always hate pitiful heroine and I cheer Anastacia for her awesomeness in telling Isanami such words. Men just can't be depended on.
Judging by the OP, I do think he is the main antagonist, although I think Saizou’s rival and the one he will have to fight and defeat is that guy masked …I think Hanzo was his name…Quote:
Well…it is not simple if we consider that Saizo probably saw that friend as his only family…maybe like anolder brother.Quote:
IMHO, younger Saizo was more…innocently handsome, older Saizou is more manly handsome. But yeah, the point is Saizou isQuote:
I agree, Anastacia is awesome. :coolQuote:
Yep, dangerous and also mysterious.Quote:
---------- Post added February 12, 2012 at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2012 at 09:58 AM ----------
So I couldn’t resist the wait and I took a peek at the new episode….I’ll just say…a new brave will appear and…we’ll have a good dose of fanservice.
I hope the subs come out soon!
---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------
I loved this episode!!
-Kakei-san’s reaction to Saya getting bent was priceless.
- Isanami’s brother is an interesting addition to the Braves team. And the interactions between Isanami and her brother were pretty funny.
- I’m beginning to like the idea of Yukimura x Ana, I think they would make an interesting couple.
- The onsen scene was great, both for the fanservice (Saizou ) and because of Ana getting mad and freezing Sanada and Isanami’s brother.
- Kamanosuke was cute near the end of the episode. It was kind of adorable seeing him experience his feelings for Saizou and I think it’s not only a crush now, I think Kamanosuke is falling in love with Saizou.
- Next episode looks awesome and I can’t wait to watch it!
Last edited by destiny4ever; February 12, 2012 at 08:54 PM.
...Am I the only one who think it's weird how that monk is saying "Amen" and "God", yet call himself a Buddhist? Which religion exactly is that monk?? >.>"
Well, he did say that he had come to the conclusion that Sinto and Buddhist are the same thing; so maybe he believes that all religions are the same…
In fact, he thought of himself as some sort of Buddha reincarnation…
---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------
LOL. I guess Kakei-san giving names to his weapons is like guys giving names to their cars and the names are usually female names.Quote:
He is very protective of Isanami and I think he is a bit jelly of how close Isanami is to Saizou. ^^Quote:
But I would like for them to be partners in a more romatincal way…Quote:
For some reason the fanservice didn’t bother me, maybe because it was done…in a tasteful way instead of a raunchy way.Quote:
Yes, Saizou is completely oblivious to Kamanosuke’s feelings for him…just like Isanami is completely oblivious to Sasuke’s feelings for her.Quote:
He is not your usual monk that is for sure…which reminds me of another monk that wasn’t your typical monk…Quote:
the monk from Inuyasha whose name I can’t recall.Miroku from Inuyasha. ^^
Time wasn’t that good to him I guess…Quote:
Mmmm…I think you are a bit confused , Yukimura is Sanada…the tono, the one who went to peek at Ana…I’m not a fan of Sasuke x Ana because of the same reasons you explained….I’m a fan of Sasuke’s one-sided love for Isanami.Quote:
We do. ^^Quote:
Well…Miroku wasn’t very monk-like either, but I kind of get where you are coming from. Isanami’s brother is as much a monk as Isanami is a priestess.Quote:
Last edited by destiny4ever; February 16, 2012 at 09:48 PM.
Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I tend to mix up characters' names if there are too many characters to remember. I even mixed up Hakuouki characters' names before...
ROFL!!! Yes, he is a giant….and abnormally strong.Quote:
It’s okay. ^_^Quote:
Isanami is at the other end of the spectrum, she is very aware of her feelings but she fantasizes too much about them.Quote:
Or the head priest of the Itsumo shire was a bad teacher or Isanami and her brother were horrible students because they didn’t learn how to be a priestess and a monk, respectively, very well.Quote: