Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Brave 10

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brave 10

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    More like husband. LOL~
    Yes, that is very true. ^_^ That is why she sees nothing wrong about sleeping with him.

Quote Quote:

Isanami is not that innocent after all.. I wonder what kind of naughty things she thought she would be doing with Saizou.
    Well…she is not that innocent, but I think the naughty things she was thinking of were kisses and hugs. Isanami is very child-like, so I really think she wasn’t thinking something overly naughty.

Quote Quote:
    Hoo? Really?
    Yep. And I didn’t mention it before, but Rokurou has a cool eye power, I’m not sure yet but I think it copies whatever his eye sees…

Quote Quote:

I laughed really hard during that.
    I was hilarious. He even apologized to Saizou for what he had said about Isanami. Kakei’s fear of heights was funny too.

Quote Quote:
    So that means you’re a Isanami x Saizou fan as well?
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Well…she is not that innocent, but I think the naughty things she was thinking of were kisses and hugs. Isanami is very child-like, so I really think she wasn’t thinking something overly naughty.
    But we never knows...

Yep. And I didn’t mention it before, but Rokurou has a cool eye power, I’m not sure yet but I think it copies whatever his eye sees…
    Ah yes, I saw it in the eps. That's pretty... convenient. He can be a letter pigeon.

I was hilarious. He even apologized to Saizou for what he had said about Isanami. Kakei’s fear of heights was funny too.
    Yep. It shows that he can be a polite one.
    Ah well.. everyone has weaknesses. At least, it's not something silly. Fear of heights is pretty common.

So that means you’re a Isanami x Saizou fan as well?
    How can I not be? They have no competition so far...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But we never knows...
    Well in her defense that scene was anime original since it doesn’t happen in the manga, I guess the anime team wanted to make Isanami appear less innocent.

Quote Quote:
    Ah yes, I saw it in the eps. That's pretty... convenient. He can be a letter pigeon.
    Yep.

Quote Quote:
    Yep. It shows that he can be a polite one.
    Kakei is very, very polite.

Quote Quote:
    Ah well.. everyone has weaknesses. At least, it's not something silly. Fear of heights is pretty common.
    True, true, and I guess Saizou’s weakness is Isanami…^^

Quote Quote:
    How can I not be? They have no competition so far...
    Well…for me it’s not a matter of them having competition or not, I ship them because I think they make a cute couple and I like their interactions and the effect that Isanami has/had on Saizou.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Episode 4

- Another cool episode!

- I Saizou’s determination and strong desire to protect Isanami no matter what.

- Poor Isanami . It was very hard for her to return to the temple and witness all of the damage and it was even harder to find out that the cause why the temple was destroyed and her friends were killed was her hairpin. It wasn’t her fault but it is very understandable why she felt guilty about it. And maybe I’m very wrong…but I have a crazy theory that Isanami is a reincarnation of deity whose soul is inside the jewel of the hairpin.

- Kamanosuke’s appearance was a nice surprise. I wasn’t expecting him to appear in this episode at all. I couldn’t help but LOL when he blushed after hearing Saizou say he would play with him until he cries. Kamanosuke sure has a strange crush on Saizou.

- Isanami was kidnapped by Masa…something, the guy who looks like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. I’m very curious about that new “tono”, he looks like an interesting character.

- The fights were cool, and I did like the little combo between Saizou and Kamanosuke vs. Masked guy.

- I’m looking forward to the next episode, although it seems they will alter a few things from the manga.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Brave 10 OP + T.M.Revolution = awesomesauce
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well…for me it’s not a matter of them having competition or not, I ship them because I think they make a cute couple and I like their interactions and the effect that Isanami has/had on Saizou.
    Wait.. I take that back... They HAVE competition. Saizou X Kamanosuke.

But no.. I still root for Saizou X Isanami.

I Saizou’s determination and strong desire to protect Isanami no matter what.

Poor Isanami . It was very hard for her to return to the temple and witness all of the damage and it was even harder to find out that the cause why the temple was destroyed and her friends were killed was her hairpin. It wasn’t her fault but it is very understandable why she felt guilty about it. And maybe I’m very wrong…but I have a crazy theory that Isanami is a reincarnation of deity whose soul is inside the jewel of the hairpin.
    She must have thought: what? all of this is just because of my hairpin??

Well, it must sound pretty outrageous that many people are killed for that simple thing... but.. that's not a usual hairpin anyway.
    I wonder if she actually knows the importance of her hairpin.

Kamanosuke’s appearance was a nice surprise. I wasn’t expecting him to appear in this episode at all. I couldn’t help but LOL when he blushed after hearing Saizou say he would play with him until he cries. Kamanosuke sure has a strange crush on Saizou.
    He's just a masochist.. and a gay, I think.

Isanami was kidnapped by Masa…something, the guy who looks like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. I’m very curious about that new “tono”, he looks like an interesting character.
    looks like Sesshoumaru? I don't think they are that similar.
    I wonder if he's a protagonist or antagonist?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait.. I take that back... They HAVE competition. Saizou X Kamanosuke.
    LOL. Well…to be fair we do have a few pairing in this series:

Saizou x Isanami
    Saizou x Kamanosuke
    Saizou x Anastacia
    Isanami x Sasuke
    Anastacia x Sanada
    Sanada x Rokuro

Quote Quote:
    But no... I still root for Saizou X Isanami.
    fellow Saizou x Isanami fan. I that pairing as well.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder if she actually knows the importance of her hairpin.
    I don’t think she knows the importance of her hairpin…nor the significance of her being the one to whom said hairpin was given to…

Quote Quote:
    looks like Sesshoumaru? I don't think they are that similar.
    Well…I couldn’t remember his name so I gave him that nickname.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder if he's a protagonist or antagonist?
    I think he is the antagonist…

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Episode 5

- Now we can understand why Saizou doesn’t like tonos and why he decided to become an assassin. It was really sad what happened to Saizou’s friend.

- I get that Masamune wants to change the world by creating chaos and so that as a result of said chaos he is able to reconstruct the world as he wishes to…but…I don’t quite understand the reason behind his desire to do that…is it just the sheer desire for power? Is it that he wants to become like a god?

- I really liked the conversation between Anastacia and Isanami. I was glad Anastacia was able to convince Isanami to return to Ueda and that also was able to make her realize that she was taking the easy way out by playing the role of the pitiful heroine. However, I thought it was just too easy the way in which Anastacia and Sasuke rescued Isanami…or maybe it wasn’t that it was too easy but that both Anastacia and Sasuke are both great ninjas.

- I loved the conversation/fight between Sasuke and Saizou. Sasuke was extremely cool during those scenes.

- I’m really curious about what it said on that paper that Rokuro wrote after extracting the information from Saizou’s eye….it must have been something extremely important judging by Sanada’s reaction to it.

- I’m enjoying the OST of this series very much and I can’t wait for it to come out.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Well…to be fair we do have a few pairing in this series:

Saizou x Isanami
    Saizou x Kamanosuke
    Saizou x Anastacia
    Isanami x Sasuke
    Anastacia x Sanada
    Sanada x Rokuro
    Or Saizou x Sasuke..

I don’t think she knows the importance of her hairpin…nor the significance of her being the one to whom said hairpin was given to…
    Well... She'll find out sooner or later.

I think he is the antagonist…
    Not the main antagonist though.. I think.

Now we can understand why Saizou doesn’t like tonos and why he decided to become an assassin. It was really sad what happened to Saizou’s friend.
    The reason somehow seems too simple to me. Or it's just me (who reads too many complicated stories). Anyway...teenager Saizou.
    *nosebleed* Is it just me or the younger Saizou is more handsome?

I get that Masamune wants to change the world by creating chaos and so that as a result of said chaos he is able to reconstruct the world as he wishes to…but…I don’t quite understand the reason behind his desire to do that…is it just the sheer desire for power? Is it that he wants to become like a god?
    He sounds crazy to me.

I really liked the conversation between Anastacia and Isanami. I was glad Anastacia was able to convince Isanami to return to Ueda and that also was able to make her realize that she was taking the easy way out by playing the role of the pitiful heroine. However, I thought it was just too easy the way in which Anastacia and Sasuke rescued Isanami…or maybe it wasn’t that it was too easy but that both Anastacia and Sasuke are both great ninjas.
    Go, Anastacia!!!
    She must read a lot of stories to be so genre savvy... But I love her style. I always hate pitiful heroine and I cheer Anastacia for her awesomeness in telling Isanami such words. Men just can't be depended on.

I loved the conversation/fight between Sasuke and Saizou. Sasuke was extremely cool during those scenes.
    It seems that now they aren't as hostile as they used to.

I’m really curious about what it said on that paper that Rokuro wrote after extracting the information from Saizou’s eye….it must have been something extremely important judging by Sanada’s reaction to it.
    Yep. Something dangerous, maybe.

I’m enjoying the OST of this series very much and I can’t wait for it to come out.
    I don't really like the OST somehow...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Or Saizou x Sasuke..
    Or Anastacia x Isanami… ^^

Quote Quote:
    Not the main antagonist though.. I think.
    Judging by the OP, I do think he is the main antagonist, although I think Saizou’s rival and the one he will have to fight and defeat is that guy masked …I think Hanzo was his name…

Quote Quote:
    The reason somehow seems too simple to me. Or it's just me (who reads too many complicated stories).
    Well…it is not simple if we consider that Saizo probably saw that friend as his only family…maybe like anolder brother.

Quote Quote:
    Anyway...teenager Saizou.
    *nosebleed* Is it just me or the younger Saizou is more handsome?
    IMHO, younger Saizo was more…innocently handsome, older Saizou is more manly handsome. But yeah, the point is Saizou is

Quote Quote:
    Go, Anastacia!!!
    She must read a lot of stories to be so genre savvy... But I love her style. I always hate pitiful heroine and I cheer Anastacia for her awesomeness in telling Isanami such words.
    I agree, Anastacia is awesome. :cool

Quote Quote:
    Yep. Something dangerous, maybe.
    Yep, dangerous and also mysterious.

---------- Post added February 12, 2012 at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2012 at 09:58 AM ----------

So I couldn’t resist the wait and I took a peek at the new episode….I’ll just say…a new brave will appear and…we’ll have a good dose of fanservice.

I hope the subs come out soon!

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Episode 6

I loved this episode!!

-Kakei-san’s reaction to Saya getting bent was priceless.

- Isanami’s brother is an interesting addition to the Braves team. And the interactions between Isanami and her brother were pretty funny.

- I’m beginning to like the idea of Yukimura x Ana, I think they would make an interesting couple.

- The onsen scene was great, both for the fanservice (Saizou ) and because of Ana getting mad and freezing Sanada and Isanami’s brother.

- Kamanosuke was cute near the end of the episode. It was kind of adorable seeing him experience his feelings for Saizou and I think it’s not only a crush now, I think Kamanosuke is falling in love with Saizou.

- Next episode looks awesome and I can’t wait to watch it!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 12, 2012 at 08:54 PM.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

...Am I the only one who think it's weird how that monk is saying "Amen" and "God", yet call himself a Buddhist? Which religion exactly is that monk?? >.>"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, he did say that he had come to the conclusion that Sinto and Buddhist are the same thing; so maybe he believes that all religions are the same…
    In fact, he thought of himself as some sort of Buddha reincarnation…

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging by the OP, I do think he is the main antagonist, although I think Saizou’s rival and the one he will have to fight and defeat is that guy masked …I think Hanzo was his name…
    I see.

Well…it is not simple if we consider that Saizo probably saw that friend as his only family…maybe like anolder brother.
    But still... it is still too short and simple for a dark past. There must be something more.

IMHO, younger Saizo was more…innocently handsome, older Saizou is more manly handsome. But yeah, the point is Saizou is
    Yep.

Kakei-san’s reaction to Saya getting bent was priceless.
    Yep. He gives name to his weapon... Oh, and he actually wept. Without his weapon in fit condition, like Saizou said, he was done for.

Isanami’s brother is an interesting addition to the Braves team. And the interactions between Isanami and her brother were pretty funny.
    Yeah.. Isanami is his weakness. And Isanami doesn't seem that attached to his brother like his brother is attached to her.

I’m beginning to like the idea of Yukimura x Ana, I think they would make an interesting couple.
    They often partner in fights, right?

The onsen scene was great, both for the fanservice (Saizou ) and because of Ana getting mad and freezing Sanada and Isanami’s brother.
    Geez, a lot of fanservice. I feel a bit uncomfortable (since actually I never like to see that much skin) but oh.. whatever.

Kamanosuke was cute near the end of the episode. It was kind of adorable seeing him experience his feelings for Saizou and I think it’s not only a crush now, I think Kamanosuke is falling in love with Saizou.
    Everyone seems to question Kamanosuke's sex. It seems more funny because Saizou doesn't realize his action's effect on Kamanosuke.

Next episode looks awesome and I can’t wait to watch it!
    Me too!! ^^

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Well, he did say that he had come to the conclusion that Sinto and Buddhist are the same thing; so maybe he believes that all religions are the same…
    In fact, he thought of himself as some sort of Buddha reincarnation…
    I agree with that reason... and he's not one normal worshipper so...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But still... it is still too short and simple for a dark past. There must be something more.
    I guess you are right; there must be something else…maybe it has to do with his life as an assassin.

Quote Quote:
    Yep. He gives name to his weapon... Oh, and he actually wept. Without his weapon in fit condition, like Saizou said, he was done for.
    LOL. I guess Kakei-san giving names to his weapons is like guys giving names to their cars and the names are usually female names.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah.. Isanami is his weakness. And Isanami doesn't seem that attached to his brother like his brother is attached to her.
    He is very protective of Isanami and I think he is a bit jelly of how close Isanami is to Saizou. ^^

Quote Quote:
    They often partner in fights, right?
    But I would like for them to be partners in a more romatincal way…

Quote Quote:
    Geez, a lot of fanservice. I feel a bit uncomfortable (since actually I never like to see that much skin) but oh.. whatever.
    For some reason the fanservice didn’t bother me, maybe because it was done…in a tasteful way instead of a raunchy way.

Quote Quote:
    Everyone seems to question Kamanosuke's sex. It seems more funny because Saizou doesn't realize his action's effect on Kamanosuke.
    Yes, Saizou is completely oblivious to Kamanosuke’s feelings for him…just like Isanami is completely oblivious to Sasuke’s feelings for her.

Quote Quote:
    I agree with that reason... and he's not one normal worshipper so...
    He is not your usual monk that is for sure…which reminds me of another monk that wasn’t your typical monk…the monk from Inuyasha whose name I can’t recall. Miroku from Inuyasha. ^^

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess you are right; there must be something else…maybe it has to do with his life as an assassin.
    We'll find out sooner or later, I guess.

He is very protective of Isanami and I think he is a bit jelly of how close Isanami is to Saizou. ^^
    Well, he left her.. It's not Isanami's fault that she finds someone else to protect her... I cant believe that he looked quite handsome in his youth. :P

But I would like for them to be partners in a more romatincal way…
    I can't really see it... Sasuke is too boyish for Ana (or Ana is too womanly for Sasuke)... Sasuke is more fitting with Isanami (they both look and act younger than they look) though unfortunately for Sasuke, Isanami already has someone.

For some reason the fanservice didn’t bother me, maybe because it was done…in a tasteful way instead of a raunchy way.
    Haha, don't mind me. Fanservice never really gives me any "service".

Yes, Saizou is completely oblivious to Kamanosuke’s feelings for him…just like Isanami is completely oblivious to Sasuke’s feelings for her.
    We have dense couple here...

He is not your usual monk that is for sure…which reminds me of another monk that wasn’t your typical monk…the monk from Inuyasha whose name I can’t recall. Miroku from Inuyasha. ^^
    But at least Miroku is only a perverted monk but this monk (why do I keep forgetting his name?) is a different matter altogether. I can't even say that he is a monk.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, he left her.. It's not Isanami's fault that she finds someone else to protect her...
    True, true. ^^ Moreover, we can't blame Isanami for getting so close to Saizou, she couldn’t help it since Saizou is

Quote Quote:
    I cant believe that he looked quite handsome in his youth. :P
    Time wasn’t that good to him I guess…

Quote Quote:
    I can't really see it... Sasuke is too boyish for Ana (or Ana is too womanly for Sasuke)... Sasuke is more fitting with Isanami (they both look and act younger than they look) though unfortunately for Sasuke, Isanami already has someone.
    Mmmm…I think you are a bit confused , Yukimura is Sanada…the tono, the one who went to peek at Ana…I’m not a fan of Sasuke x Ana because of the same reasons you explained….I’m a fan of Sasuke’s one-sided love for Isanami.

Quote Quote:
    Haha, don't mind me. Fanservice never really gives me any "service".
    Ahh…okay. ^^

Quote Quote:
    We have dense couple here...
    We do. ^^

Quote Quote:
    But at least Miroku is only a perverted monk but this monk (why do I keep forgetting his name?) is a different matter altogether. I can't even say that he is a monk.
    Well…Miroku wasn’t very monk-like either, but I kind of get where you are coming from. Isanami’s brother is as much a monk as Isanami is a priestess.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 16, 2012 at 09:48 PM.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

True, true. ^^ Moreover, we can't blame Isanami for getting so close to Saizou, she couldn’t help it since Saizou is
    Or she is just clingy.

Time wasn’t that good to him I guess…
    Or his growth was the one that wasn't being good to him... He's so... big.

Mmmm…I think you are a bit confused , Yukimura is Sanada…the tono, the one who went to peek at Ana…I’m not a fan of Sasuke x Ana because of the same reasons you explained….I’m a fan of Sasuke’s one-sided love for Isanami.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I tend to mix up characters' names if there are too many characters to remember. I even mixed up Hakuouki characters' names before...

We do. ^^
    But at least Isanami's not dense to her own feeling. If she was, I would have hate her.

Well…Miroku wasn’t very monk-like either, but I kind of get where you are coming from. Isanami’s brother is as much a monk as Isanami is a priestess.
    Ahahaha... I even forget that Isanami is a priestess.. She doesn't act like one too...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Or she is just clingy.
    …well, in any care her clinginess is justified IMHO.

Quote Quote:
    Or his growth was the one that wasn't being good to him... He's so... big.
    ROFL!!! Yes, he is a giant….and abnormally strong.

Quote Quote:

Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I tend to mix up characters' names if there are too many characters to remember. I even mixed up Hakuouki characters' names before...
    It’s okay. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    But at least Isanami's not dense to her own feeling. If she was, I would have hate her.
    Isanami is at the other end of the spectrum, she is very aware of her feelings but she fantasizes too much about them.

Quote Quote:
    Ahahaha... I even forget that Isanami is a priestess.. She doesn't act like one too...
    Or the head priest of the Itsumo shire was a bad teacher or Isanami and her brother were horrible students because they didn’t learn how to be a priestess and a monk, respectively, very well.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast