Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 76 Discussion/77 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 76 Discussion/77 Predictions

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God by SIU

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Yeah... Baam is no Sasuke. But I think it will be lame if he continues to climb the tower with the objetive to ask Rachel "Why?". I hope Baam finds something convincent to seek as well...
    i agree, but i think initially it would be the reason or i think he might be down and detest climbing the tower while steadily gaining the reasons one by one compelling him to go up.
    any one think that he might get amnesia after this incident and forget Lahel? then reared up as an assasin or sth (its a gag what i am tryin to say is he ll get amnesia then start learning fighting from regular shinso user and become brash ) even though i dont see that happening but it popped up in my head for some reason

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 76 is...

No sympathy yet so far. Throwing someone who devoted his life for you, derived by anger and envy... What a complicated girl.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    any one think that he might get amnesia after this incident and forget Lahel? then reared up as an assasin or sth (its a gag what i am tryin to say is he ll get amnesia then start learning fighting from regular shinso user and become brash ) even though i dont see that happening but it popped up in my head for some reason
    Seriously, that sounds like one of local movies we often have here, with the amnesia and all.

I think things would be interested if he didn't forget. I'm not yet sure what would he turned out to be; either completely pissed off getting betrayed like that or still as devoted as usual, or maybe even as far as you, having amnesia and such. I only wish that he could start anew this way; poor Baam.

Do you think one/some of the administrators faked his death to get him away from Rachel and to give him a fresh start, new chance to go after her for whatever reason he now has?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that Chapter was fairly interesting, especially after reading Chapter 1 and 2 again.
    For once I don't really understand Headon yet, he seems to have no interest in Lahel and yet he showed great interest in Baam, even though going by the logic Lahel should be the "Irregular" and Baam a "Regular", at least if chosen means "Regular".

Headon complety fools Baam and Yuri by saying he would be an irregular then. On the other hand Headon's ridiculous test doesn't make much sense when he knew Baam's a regular or maybe he forced Lahel's test upon him because he exactly knew who Baam was talking about.
    I was quite curious about Headon from the start but this development made me even more curious, I can't shake off the feeling that he had a concrete plan in mind when he chose Baam.

Really looking forward to the next chapter, so far it doesn't seem like Lahel at any plans against Baam at this point of the story. I guess we will see another 1 or chapters of Rachel Flashback to understand why it has come to this.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah! Regulars go directely to the second floor and don't get tested by Headon since he is the one who chose regulars in first place.... so I guess Baam took the test for Rachel?! And that bitch was still ungrateful?! Headon is right she is dirty inside!

I can't imagine how Baam will react to the recent events... Will he want revenge? Will he seek explanations? Or maybe he will find another motivation? The first one seems out of character, the second one is no good for fans who are pissed and want Baam to be more manly, and I can't imagine the third one....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey whait a second, i am gettina chill is Baam really an irregular? Rachel seems to be one right and Headon said Baam is a guest while to rachel he says you have not been chosen
    Yuri came withthe news that irregular came she couldnt pinpoint who it is may be baam is not one after all
    but then again he managed to take the test of Headon and the second guardian but it can be possible tha the could take it becuse rachel was there ans she was the true irregular

i am sounding paranoid i know but the difference in attitude of headon with baam and with Rachel is striking isnt it
    Headon seemed hostile to Rahcel saying she wasnt Chosen while was docile to Baam saying he is a guest.then again i do seem paranoid
    my theories of today is sounding more like soap materials
    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Seriously, that sounds like one of local movies we often have here, with the amnesia and all.

I think things would be interested if he didn't forget. I'm not yet sure what would he turned out to be; either completely pissed off getting betrayed like that or still as devoted as usual, or maybe even as far as you, having amnesia and such. I only wish that he could start anew this way; poor Baam.

Do you think one/some of the administrators faked his death to get him away from Rachel and to give him a fresh start, new chance to go after her for whatever reason he now has?
    srsly you guys get these trash concept in the movie too?
    i thought Bd was the only place where you get these stuffs
    like i said i dont see it happening either.
    if there is any possiblity of some one saving Baam then i sense that there are some member of walhaiksong inthe administration otherwise the zahard forces will be happy if baam dies
    so either Leoreo (the only decent guy in the test so far) must have some connection with the Wing Tree
    otherwise i dont see a reason to hide Baam

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Yeah! Regulars go directely to the second floor and don't get tested by Headon since he is the one who chose regulars in first place.... so I guess Baam took the test for Rachel?! And that bitch was still ungrateful?! Headon is right she is dirty inside!

I can't imagine how Baam will react to the recent events... Will he want revenge? Will he seek explanations? Or maybe he will find another motivation? The first one seems out of character, the second one is no good for fans who are pissed and want Baam to be more manly, and I can't imagine the third one....
    Hell ya, i want a 3yrs old time skip with Baam becoming some Uber bad ass like
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by shaheer; December 22, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can only say that I completely agree with nii-kun and ErosVp.
    Is it possible that certain people from inside the tower wants a change, thus 'summoning' Baam using Lahel? Since Baam would do anything for her at that point...

srsly you guys get these trash concept in the movie too?
    i thought Bd was the only place where you get these stuffs
    Just this once go off-topic, yes, seriously.

so either Leoreo (the only decent guy in the test so far) must have some connection with the Wing Tree
    otherwise i dont see a reason to hide Baam
    Maybe. I think Leroro seems to be quite the good guy; at least he is a bit rational. Even Yu Han Sung doesn't give an aura as positive as him. But after this 'accident' with Lahel I wonder if everyone is as innocent as they are... >__>

Hell ya, i want a 3yrs old time skip with Baam becoming some Uber bad ass like
    Spoiler show
    Three years might be a bit too much, but I won't complain that inside the spoiler.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i just hope Baam is an irregular. otherwise it will be epic fail, i mean Rachle who is the most repugnant character gets to be the most important one inthe tower while Baam the most likeable one the main character and the prodigy gets to be a regular is a bit too much
    hope this doesnt become the turn out
    but the latest chap is really giving out the undesired aura

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this is the perfect chapter to compare the evolution in art. Again I was quite surprised how much it did change, you really don't notice the grave difference to the beginning. Here are some examples:

Spoiler show

and

Spoiler show

An even better example:

Spoiler show

and

Spoiler show

And I found it interesting that chapter 76 ends with the same scene chapter 1 ended:
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I can only say that I completely agree with nii-kun and ErosVp.
    Is it possible that certain people from inside the tower wants a change, thus 'summoning' Baam using Lahel? Since Baam would do anything for her at that point...
    I could imagine that. In chapter 2 Yuri says that Headon is an old veteran of the tower which means he could be on King Zahards side. Maybe they even want to use him against the rebellion faction around Urek Mazino? I mean Headon even suggested and allowed Yuri to give the Black March to him, which is actually forbidden (by his own words).

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey may be its like this. Baam was the irregular but he didnt have any incentive to go into the tower. Rachel was touching Baam remember so may be when they were talking abt entering tower the door was forced open and the one who wanted to go ie rachel went in by sheer will power through the opened door.
    Headon was expecting the real irregular and so was pissed with the phony and said all that . After that Baam really got the incentive to enter tower he of course being the true irregular and possessing the power to barge into the tower came it and headon was happy abt it finally.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, such difference in the artwork... I personally think that it is getting better. If we compare it, I think Lahel looks more realistic but at the same time more comic-ish. which is not a bad thing. It is smoother and more comfortable to look at. Great job from SIU, how much he had improved!

This is getting even more interesting. More conflicting business are coming in, I wonder how they would all clash. Poor Baam.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Only irregulars may challenge the floor guardian, so Baam is a irregular right? Or he only was able to do so because Rachel was also taking the test? I prefer to believe both are irregulars since both were in the first floor and the author was trying to mislead us with the red giant....

About the art, good to know it is improving... but in the second example didn't Rachel looked like Black March?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

ErosVp, your quote about Headon with him choosing the regular is from the wiki, right ? I don't remind reading it in the manhwa. Then that would tend to make Baam an irregular (although we can read that regulars are chosen by the tower). But the fact that Headon treats him as an irregular, the guardian, etc, that would make too many incoherences in the plot if he was a regular. But then we can not really say that he entered by himself like the other one. I hope SIU clarifies thing soon because, it's rather perturbing.
    If Rachel and Baam are both irregulars, maybe it's the 2 of them which will revolution the tower. We still have to see how Rachel succeeded to come to the second floor, there must be a reason for Headon to let her pass in the end, despite all what he said.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeak k-dom! It is stated that regular don't even go to the first floor... That girlfriend of Leeso showed this when in her flashback she only glimpses Headon and is teleported directely to the second floor. It is coherent with the wiki that states that Headon selects the regulars and some of them doesn't even get to see him. It is rather pertubing indeed.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

but then that only relates to some right? I got the impression that regulars visit the first floor too, f.ex. to get the marble that allows them to understand the different languages
    which exact chapter are you referring to?

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast