Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 76 Discussion/77 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God by SIU

missed ya sorry mate
    we recently had a haul of post jumping from 24 pg to 30 in a short time

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God by SIU

I think that Baam, once he has recovered won't climb the tower alone. For some reason I believe that Rak, will find him due to his predator attitude. The thing that we all have overlooked is what will happen to Anak and Akryung? They both are targets who need to be eliminated.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 76 Discussion/77 Predictions

I wonder what Koon will do when he finds out that Rachel has been deceiving him / them.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

P-s : Hope everyone is happy that we have our own section for Tog. Please keep discussions about that in the hangout thread.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    hehehe well not to forget Naruto we can annoy Niichan for the sub, the manhwa awards will be tough esp against Breaker.
    @host 3 muskeeters it is
    No need to annoy me, it's already here
    so I hope we will have a lot of fun discussing ToG chapters here!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I wonder what Koon will do when he finds out that Rachel has been deceiving him / them.
    I can barely imagine that. My guess would be that a few members even would go so far as to kill her and Baam (as kindhearted as he is) will protect her. I'm not sure if Baam will find another motivation to climb the tower yet so I guess he will try to get some answers from Rachel.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I can barely imagine that. My guess would be that a few members even would go so far as to kill her and Baam (as kindhearted as he is) will protect her. I'm not sure if Baam will find another motivation to climb the tower yet so I guess he will try to get some answers from Rachel.
    I honestly can see it coming that way, if Baam didn't change after what happened to him, which I doubt because no matter how faithful someone is, to be betrayed by a person you love/trust very much would still hurt no matter what. :P About the motivation, true that. Lahel would always be his main fuel, at least until they are back together again and we see Baam's reaction towards Lahel. *sigh*

I wonder how long it would take Baam to be able to rise again. I mean, if we take for example that he is gravely injured, needs time to rest, plus climbing the tower alone without assistance of anyone, it would surely take long compared to Lahel having Koon and friends supporting her. I think he would make new friends, though. He has to. :3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I wonder how long it would take Baam to be able to rise again. I mean, if we take for example that he is gravely injured, needs time to rest, plus climbing the tower alone without assistance of anyone, it would surely take long compared to Lahel having Koon and friends supporting her. I think he would make new friends, though. He has to. :3
    IMO I still think that some of the main group will defect especially Rak. Due to his hunting nature I think that he is going to look for his 'prey' because no corpse was found. And as the leader of the group it's also his responsibility to atleast find Baam's 'corpse' in order to give him a proper burial with that in mind he is going to look for Baam, hopefully.

Credits:Shinsatsu

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Its kinda confusing Chapter. If Rachel was mistaken for Baam, because they were huggin each other duing that transfer, that would make Baam a Regular.
    But Baam entered the Tower through the Tower-Door afterwards, which means he is an Irregular as well as a Regular.

But why would the Tower choose someone with the Power of an Irregular. Maybe the Tower intentionally Transfered Rachel to lure in Baam. That would explain Rachel beeing at Baams Test Spot without a special purpose. If someone wanted Baam to enter the Tower without leaving evidence behind, that would be the way.

Furthermore, Baams first Test was very hard and would have most likely killed Baam right away if Lady Yuri didn't appear with Black March. Hideon couldn't have known Baam would end up with Black March to pop the Ball, but then again he did Talk Lady Yuri into wagering Black March afterall.

Hideon is probably just executing orders from Higher ups who want Baam dead, while he himself has his own plans for Baam and wants him to climb the tower.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It is complicated! But it is certain Baam is an irregular right? He had to pass a test in the first floor... Rachel must be an irregular too since she was in the first floor too. Until the author give us better explanations I'll believe both of them are irregulars...

Hey! Is yuri really interested inBaam or she is interested in irregulars? Just crossed my mind Urek is inviting others irregulars to join him...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really interested on what the author has planned for Baam character development.
    It really can go both ways. Its all about how fresh it will feel.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Hey! Is yuri really interested inBaam or she is interested in irregulars? Just crossed my mind Urek is inviting others irregulars to join him...
    Perhaps Yuri is just interested in Baam, that she saw in him powers that could be used for better situations or something like that? We don't even know what Yuri actually wants by climbing the tower... Thinking again, we don't really know other participants' motivation for climbing the tower, thus harder to determine whether they are in 'our side' or not. XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing I notice about this chapter is Rachel's red ribbon. It matches Baam's red vest. It really stands out in comparison to her clothes. I'm thinking the ribbon is from Baam and she used that to hijack Baam's teleportation. I'm also wondering on how Headon figures Rachel is not the one. What does he sense or know that we can't see?
    Last edited by SlayersZ; December 30, 2011 at 12:41 AM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlayersZ View Post
    One thing I notice about this chapter is Rachel's red ribbon. It matches Baam's red vest. It really stands out in comparison to her clothes. I'm thinking the ribbon is from Baam and she used that to hijack Baam's teleportation. I'm also wondering on how Headon figures Rachel is not the one. What does he sense or know that we can't see?
    Ah, well, it did... I wonder, though, what did it have to do with teleportation? Perhaps you were saying that it was Baam who was going to be 'summoned', but instead it was Rachel, therefore Headon said that she wasn't the chosen one?

I think being a guardian of a floor means Headon must have some great eyes on the newcomers, be it regulars or irregulars. In this case, though, there seems to be sign that Baam coming to the tower wasn't really a coincidence, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could say that Baam was the chosen one instead of Rachel. :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Great eyes? He choose Parakewl!!!! XD

But guardians being spiritual beings they must have a relationship with the tower itself, so he got a feeling....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3