Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 77 Discussion/78 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 77 Discussion/78 Predictions

With Evankhell being that huge we just got glimpses of him... When Lero said everyone passed the test because Baam negociated that with the guardian we saw again Baam talking to Evankhell...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

To sum up what we know so far:

Headon does not want Baam to die.
    I he wanted that, he would have done it.
    We cannot be sure about yu han sung, but since hwa ryun obviously works with/for headon and she didn't go for Baam and even now will go meet him we know headon rather intends to use both Baam and Lahel.

I find the theory plausible that he uses Baam to search for Enryu, but we do ont know that for sure.

I assume headon awaited Baam and thus got angry when Lahel arrived instead of him.
    But possibly, he was even aware of Lahel's arrival and just acted as if he wasn't to control her more easily.

He prepared a test which Baam could not solve alone to give him Yuri supporting power.

There is a wek point in that 'all planned out theory' though.
    Baam is rather weak compared to the other regulars, so you'd assume that wielding black march strong people would go for him.
    Baam was also lucky to find friends in koon and rak, without koon he would have died in the first game of floor 2 against that monster probably).
    and it is not possible to plan that.

I wouldn't put it past headon to be a good opputurnist, so he was able to make use of lahel and baam when they arrived though he didnt necessrily know it beforehand.
    Possibly the ball would've popped without problems if yuri hadn't given him black march, but headon just wanted to seize the oppurtunity to see what would happen.

Same with Lahel, he possibly didn't exspect her but made use of her to control Baam more easily once the chance was there

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    With Evankhell being that huge we just got glimpses of him... When Lero said everyone passed the test because Baam negociated that with the guardian we saw again Baam talking to Evankhell...
    I'm not sure if that's really Evankhell, I editet my post because of a comment from Grumpy (the one who translates the series):

Quote Quote:
    Guardian is simply not the terminology that I used.

While "manager" sounds rather lame... the korean word used for it really means manager... So... I just used it.

The ruler of the floor is someone like Evankhell for 2nd level.
    He said that to someone who asked if manager = guardian.

Evankhell isn't the manager/guardian though, it's the Ruler. IIRC someone said that Evankhell isn't at the floor right now too.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Evan Edrok said that to Yuri.... But we only know Guardian and managers right? Probably ruler is the same thing.... It was last chapter that showed Baam talk to him right?

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shionoro View Post
    For all we know, Lahel could be phantaminun and baam could be some boy in which phantaminun's power are sealed into, and that's why lahel said he stole everything.
    Whoa, bold guess, but I like it. It makes sense in certain ways since Baam seems to be able to fight quite well, even when he tried to control Shinsoo and learned to become a Wave Controller. Or perhaps he just had that talent, inherited it from someone, the previous king of the tower, or the creator of the tower itself. *shrugs* :P

Quote Originally Posted by shionoro View Post
    Baam is rather weak compared to the other regulars, so you'd assume that wielding black march strong people would go for him.
    Baam was also lucky to find friends in koon and rak, without koon he would have died in the first game of floor 2 against that monster probably).
    and it is not possible to plan that.

I wouldn't put it past headon to be a good opputurnist, so he was able to make use of lahel and baam when they arrived though he didnt necessrily know it beforehand.
    Possibly the ball would've popped without problems if yuri hadn't given him black march, but headon just wanted to seize the oppurtunity to see what would happen.

Same with Lahel, he possibly didn't exspect her but made use of her to control Baam more easily once the chance was there
    I think Yuri is at least a wild card here. I can't really think yet if the princesses are in part of this scheme; at least Yuri didn't seem that way. And so are the friends and enemies Baam made along the way. Lahel could also be a wild card, unless she completely lied from the very beginning she acted kind towards him. I'd like to believe that at a moment all of those were true; she did like Baam but has certain reasons for doing such a cruel thing to him. ^^;

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

@naruto-niichan
    You were right! Baam took the test directely from the guardian, that giant monster thing. The ruler of floors are always high rankers, and Evankhell is one, he wasn't in the floor and left the control of it with the manager...

Evan said they were lucky Evankhell was not there, I went to check and Evankhell is ranked 60th!!!! Yuri, being 500th, was just that bold because that guy wasn't there. XD

I'll creat a thread about "floors, guardians and rulers" later...

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

On another note I completely forgot that Yu Hansung flat out told Baam that she planned everything from the start

See here:

Spoiler show

even though I guess she was lying even there, otherwise Rachel wouldn't be able to walk <___< the author wrote that Hansung will play a core role to the things happening from now on what exactly she has in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    @naruto-niichan
    You were right! Baam took the test directely from the guardian, that giant monster thing. The ruler of floors are always high rankers, and Evankhell is one, he wasn't in the floor and left the control of it with the manager...

Evan said they were lucky Evankhell was not there, I went to check and Evankhell is ranked 60th!!!! Yuri, being 500th, was just that bold because that guy wasn't there. XD

I'll creat a thread about "floors, guardians and rulers" later...
    yeah, the Guardians are the beings that existed even before King Zahard conquered the tower. Rulers (in this case Evankhell) are beings selected by King Zahard to rule over the floor. I guess you can forcefully become the Ruler too, if you have the power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

that was some sinister chapter. the author is doing well in wrapping up almost every bit of mystery in the floors we encountered so far in the epilogue.
    guess we'll see Baam next chap , i wonder Y headon wanted Baam to be impeeded in his climb nd use none other than rachel.
    Headon wants something out of the irregulars think he wants to manipulate their hate or bring out the true power that they hold for some reason.
    i wonder what kind of information is fed to Baam this time. nd what his reaction to the context he faced is
    if Baam wants to climb the tower i think this is killing 2 birds in one stone
    1 is making rachel the heroine of the story and removing an irregular from teh group of potential rankers thus cutting the connections he might have with them
    nd second baam facing with this kind of situation will no doubt be more hash and thus be inclined to be stronger.
    i think the guardians esp headon or zahard or may be mazino himself has some plan with a new irregular ranker
    nd wants him to do this as fast as possible
    only way to do this is make him brazen and cold
    good ppl are too worried abt rest nd powers up late

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3