Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Irregulars

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Irregulars

I don't remember well where i read it. I will look out for an argument, while...

Spoiler show

If him did it, his warriors must did it. He cannot be killed thanks to Guardians' wish, so when a Irregular enters he is actually threatened by the idea of dying.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member apellon's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    I don't remember well where i read it. I will look out for an argument, while...

Spoiler show

If him did it, his warriors must did it. He cannot be killed thanks to Guardians' wish, so when a Irregular enters he is actually threatened by the idea of dying.

- i dont see how this scan page proves the point of the heads not being able to kill the king .
    - yes , thats also how i understand it, the main reason why he fears irregulars is not only because they are strong , but also because they are not bound to rules and so can go directly to guardians, wich means they can undo the kings rules/laws and even kill him...
    while in contrast regulars arent a bother for him since it makes good soldiers and continue increase his influence since ultimatly they cant really go further than him , in fact the fulfilment of their journey ends with the meeting with the king at the last floor they can reach...

floor 135th is unbeaten yet or at least we think that for now , but i wouldnt be suprise if there is some people that actually cleared it like some irregulars like ureak and phantom could be one some of the people that passed by this floor but we dont know that for certain yet... one thing is for sure, the king wasnt able to clear this yet, and so its a raw lvl , ruled by a guardian.. since regulars dont go directly to guardians , thus its pretty much impossible for them to go further.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously since the Z&10FH entered the Tower on their own, they're not bound by the "one may not kill Zahard". It only applies to regulars.

However, this leads to a question: how come Zahard can sleep peacefully, given that? Several possiblities arise:
    1. They've formed an independent rule through a different mechanism (not as the rules of the Tower), which effectively means the same. However, that one is voluntary, hence all other irregulars pose a threat.
    2. It's just a matter of trust. They've been friends with Zahard since long before, and have no interest in killing him whatsoever.
    3. The same as 2. People change, though, and at least one of them is planning to overthrow Zahard.

I find 3. the most exciting. Imagine how chaotic the world'd become if there were multiple groups going after Zahard independently!
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Zahard and 9 head families are immortal. By being immortal, you cannot die, but they can kill themselves each other cause are Irregulars. There's a system that makes the families to challenge each other, the princess system... and they aren't going for the kill. Instead we have someone who helped Zahard to climb like any of the families, this one is the only that wants to kill him, but he can't.
    One of the head of the families isn't immortal... then you can start thinking that he could be like a Judas in the group or something else. He's allowed to live, that makes it strange if there is a faction to defend Zahard.

Zahard made a contract with all the Guardians in the Tower. If 9 families heads are immortal. Why this people isn't in the same position? would be strange to think that there's no reason for it. Also, why they aren't killing/fighting each other? Another thing that is very weird to me. There's a secret beneath this and Luslec is victim in it i could guess, one of the keys of that secret i think is the relation between a son of a princess like Anak and this red rings with Zahard's crest on them, make them their sons, if i recall correctly.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much an irregular's so powerful because Good Evening doesn't have to go by the rules and laws of the tower. In the beginning Baam did something he wasn't supposed to do. He created shinsoo without a contract with a guardian's contract which means Baam could use how ever much shinsoo he can hold without consequences. Shinsoo is the basics of everything in the tower anyone that can freely manipulate it becomes a god. That separates a irregular form a regular. Even though Baam's a waveconteoler his mastery of it is extremely proficient.

Also from Baam fast learning seems to be a traits of an irregular. After seeing an attack just once Baam already knows the basics of the attack and can even use it back at you (the attack is much weaker) Quant stated that the attack that freezes, he said that attack took him Adrian's 50-100 years to do but Baam did it in an instant after Quant taught him the basics of it. If this ability is within all Irregulars then it's no wonder they're so powerful they're learning curve is greater than anything in the tower

Recession hit us all hard

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing what siu has written about the tower and irregulars (in the previous page of this thread) it kinda seems like there are two kinds of irregulars which would be characterized by rachel and baam. Baam was chosen by the tower and allowed to enter. Rachel was not chosen by the tower but yet she managed to get in by a loophole even in that rule. She went in in spite of the tower seemingly not allowing her access. So far the process to choose a regular seems to be meant to choose people who are capable of climbing the tower AND also not a threat to it. Lets assume such a process also applies to how the tower chooses people to climb it. As in, it occasionally allows people to enter who are worthy and not a threat to it. What does that make rachel? Under that logic she might be an irregular irregular so to speak which perhaps is why people around her feel weird, even androssi when she first joined her all those chapters back. Rachel is someone who the tower outright denied passage to but she still managed to find a loophole.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well may be the tower was in the process of taking baam in and she snuck in before him. She ws bascally running while baam following when he nailed her down the light engulfed her if i remember right. Prolly because Baam ws in proximity and her urge to get in the tower some how became the means for her to enter

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the information siu has given about the irregulars it seems like there is something weird there. It seems baam is different from them in a way. As far as the story and siu have told the previous irregulars suddenly appeared and caused great commotion within the tower. It kinda seems like the irregulars before were already strong back in the day. In turn with baam and rachel we have the opposite scenario, they started out weak as they can be. Completely ordinary and featureless. Of course baam grew out of that and rachel has had a weird presence to her (I pointed out before how in a way she is an irregular irregular as someone who snick into the tower even though the tower rejected her).

Its remarkably weird that the previous irregulars would just appear and be masters of shinso even though there is no shinso outside the tower. One of them just appeared, killed a guardian and disappeared. Zahard took control of the tower and then... it does not seem like he does much. Urek wants to leave the tower for some reason even though he supposedly opened the door himself. Seeing the somewhat erratic behavior of the irregulars before I would argue that all of them came to the tower with specific objectives in mind. Maybe experiments considering the arbitrary death of a guardian. The issue is them leaving afterward.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well in all fairness Baam was pretty powerful but only seemed to be weak and timid. People who got to know him at the start were saying he ws a monster. Also he did control shinsoo without contract when he u know used it to attack Hwya ryun in the crown game. Now he is unleashing the monster bit by bit. I for one cant understand rachel either she is like a parasite

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

He was weak, he simply had talent which did not make a shred of sense at all. I mean, he had no durability, no power, some agility but nothing else going on. Its only at his ability to learn fast that people saw more in him. But my point is still that the other irregulars seems to have gotten to the tower as monsters to begin with, not as people with a lot of talent.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4