Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

35 17.41%
  • Good

83 41.29%
  • Average

41 20.40%
  • Boring

33 16.42%
  • Bad

9 4.48%
New Reply
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 569 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 569 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by know all View Post
    From what I can get from the translation,
    1- Naruto has become the Jinjuriki of both the Kyubi and Four.
    2- Naruto is out in the real world
    3- Itachi and Sasuke seems to have another brother/sibling
    4- Tobi wants to rule the world
    5- Both Itachi and Sasuke were just pieces in Tobi/Madara's plan.
    6- Kakashi knows more about this than he seems to show
    Anybody with even a basic understanding of the panels within Manga should be able to see that it's actually quite possible to fit those 6 points into a single chapter, especially a text heavy chapter.

Heck, Naruto becoming a NiiJinchuuriki (see what i did there :P) and returning to the battlefield could even happen on a single page. Leaving Tobi to think up a new plan, employing talk no jutsu: tobi style to fluster Naruto and Kakashi especially with the gritty details of the Uchiha past.

Seems plausible and it doesn't have to be random unless you want the manga to follow your own individual train of thought. As far as I can tell it's not stated that Sasuke and Itachi meet either so it's possible this whole chap could pass without a change of location.

I like the idea of Naruto obtaining the Yonbi, in fact I've speculated that Naruto could in fact have up to 8 bijuu (aligned with the Eight Trigrams Seal). So for now i'll say I'm 70% for this spoiler being real, and 20% for it to be fake... the other 10% is in limbo somewhere.

Is it really too early for a spoiler? I live in UK and I'm used to getting spoilers on a monday the week after a break has occurred, although its usually not this early so it's hard for me to call...
    Last edited by Hyuuga_Mugen; January 09, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
    "I'm livin' in that 21st Century,
    Doin' somethin' mean to it,
    Doin' better than anybody you'll ever see do it,
    Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it,
    I guess every super hero need his theme music"
    Have you got the power to let power go?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Is it really though? What's the difference between combining Sage Mode with Kyuubi mode (like everyone seems to want) and just having a Kyuubi mode combined with a 4 tails mode?

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Except he already does that with clones. And he would get the powers that come with the 4 tails if he lets the 4 tails take control. Meaning he'd have Yoton. Without any training or spent time or effort.
    Why would he have Yoton...he's got nothing with QB...at least yet...so what...Every beast gives you special abilities but not QB. As far as we know Yoton can be Son's Jinchuriki Kekkei Genkai. And even If it is Son's special jutsu which he would give to his jinchuriki the best thing Naruto would do would be new yoton rasengan cause kishi would never give Naruto anything really new when it comes to Jutsus.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Is it really though? What's the difference between combining Sage Mode with Kyuubi mode (like everyone seems to want) and just having a Kyuubi mode combined with a 4 tails mode?

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Except he already does that with clones. And he would get the powers that come with the 4 tails if he lets the 4 tails take control. Meaning he'd have Yoton. Without any training or spent time or effort.
    Well he spams rasengans but taking into consideration QB chakra he should be able to spam rasenshurikens like crazy but he does not... Sasuke has unlimited chakra pool because of his hatred...and that is liek definition of cheap power up...if he hadn't lost his eyesight during the kage summit he would still be fighting casue he was like living edo tensei...and I have bad filling that sooner or later sasuke will either become jinchuriki to one of those Bijuu or he will take control over one.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice
    Why would he have Yoton...he's got nothing with QB...at least yet...so what...Every beast gives you special abilities but not QB. As far as we know Yoton can be Son's Jinchuriki Kekkei Genkai. And even If it is Son's special jutsu which he would give to his jinchuriki the best thing Naruto would do would be new yoton rasengan cause kishi would never give Naruto anything really new when it comes to Jutsus.

He's got nothing with Kyuubi because Kyuubi doesn't have a special elemental affinity like the other bijuu. Ditto for Killerbee. He doesn't have any special element because the 8 tails doesn't have one. I agree Naruto would likely not use it, but he would have access to it if Son remained sentient. If he doesn't then the 4 tails would just turn into plain old chakra and Naruto'd just have a slightly different looking kyuubi.

As for the rest, Sasuke won't be getting any bijuu. He may recieve Gedo Mazo, but he's not getting a bijuu.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Imho is fake, too soon for spoilers and they're too much unbelievable. How can Naruto seal the Yonbi in himself when he doesn't knows any sealing aside the one he has on Kyuubi? The Uchiha sibling would be pretty cool, yet it would be totally over the top, another Uchiha after 500+ chapters? Bah...
    For the other parts, they are likely:
    Tobi want to dominate the world, he said so at the Kage's council, it makes sense that he used both Itachi and Sasuke ( well he used Itachi to wipe out the clan, and used Sasuke to capture Killer Bee and create havoc at the Kage's council ).
    Kakashi knows more than he shows? Maybe he noticed something peculiar along the way, and that is plausible.

Hope the spoiler is not fake, yet I am skeptic

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

It's T's old tripcode, which hasn't been used for around four months. So unless his old tripcode was cracked, thus the one posting is not him, it's a real spoiler. It sounds pretty crazy, but it's not impossible to fit into a single chapter at all.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.. what i don't like with this spoiler is: In the end of the last chapter, Naruto was about to free the Yonbi from his chains. That's normally the technique of releasing a bijuu from it's seal (maybe it's different witch the 8tails, because i don't think he lies in chains).

But shouldn't there be any kind of sealing technique to put a bijuu into somebody? moreover: does yonbi share the cell with kyuubi? Or does he roam free in narutos brain world? That would literally piss kuruma off i guess. And a jinchuuriki of two bijuus? And then the Yonbi? Doesn't seem to have any relation to konoha / naruto in special. Those jinchuuriki has been enslaved as weapons of power and destruction for generations and now the yonbi changed it's mind about that because of a bit friendship-and-peace-no-jutsu? This is just too random.

And another Uchiha brother? This is even more random! All over the manga there was the story of the three (true) Sharingan users left. Well, no only 2. Even if there is one he was separated from Itachi and Sasuke his whole life. So he doesn't know them and they don't know him. There's no purpose in this.. we already got enough sharingan overkill. I have one more Spoiler: The new Uchiha is no other than Zetsu and they tried to kill him as a baby because he was totally deformed. *irony off*.

Finally there are those few more points:
    tobi wanting to rule the world? Nothing new with that. All in all ruling the world is together with seeking revenge and the "destroying everything out of boredom" stuff one of three things a supervillain does.
    I'm also not very surprised that Itachi and Sasuke were only pieces of his plan. Well, i'm doubting itachi there because he mostly tried to sabotage that plan..
    Naruto in the real world? Well it's not like he vanishes from the real world when he has his little discussions with kyuubi in his mind. He didn't disappear he just was somewhere in the mouth of Yonbi Jinchuuriki.
    And Kakashi knowing more than someone would think? That's actually the only interesting one.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

He's got nothing with Kyuubi because Kyuubi doesn't have a special elemental affinity like the other bijuu. Ditto for Killerbee. He doesn't have any special element because the 8 tails doesn't have one. I agree Naruto would likely not use it, but he would have access to it if Son remained sentient. If he doesn't then the 4 tails would just turn into plain old chakra and Naruto'd just have a slightly different looking kyuubi.

As for the rest, Sasuke won't be getting any bijuu. He may recieve Gedo Mazo, but he's not getting a bijuu.
    Well we can assume that those special ink techniques are from 8tails...

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

I don't really mind this whole second Bijuu thing, but I don't like that this is happening when he still didn't befriend QB...If this spoiler is true I hope that Son will change into chakra and merge with QB...I wonder how Fox/Ape mix would look like.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The ink does come from the 8 tails, but it's because of his animal form, not some magical chakra nature that one can't usually get easily (like Gaara's sand). Foxes don't have anything unique to their anatomy like poison or ink, that's why Naruto has no special kyuubi attributes outside of whiskers (odd, considering Yugito has no whiskers and she's a damn cat).

I don't care for bijuu or jinchuuriki in general, but I'm not annoyed at all at the ease of Naruto getting this bijuu because it's nothing new. I just wanna hear about this potential Uchiha sibling because it gets us closer to figuring out more about Tobi.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

The ink does come from the 8 tails, but it's because of his animal form, not some magical chakra nature that one can't usually get easily (like Gaara's sand). Foxes don't have anything unique to their anatomy like poison or ink, that's why Naruto has no special kyuubi attributes outside of whiskers (odd, considering Yugito has no whiskers and she's a damn cat).

I don't care for bijuu or jinchuuriki in general, but I'm not annoyed at all at the ease of Naruto getting this bijuu because it's nothing new. I just wanna hear about this potential Uchiha sibling because it gets us closer to figuring out more about Tobi.
    It's his technique...Ape's don't have anything unique to theirs anatomy too and yet Son still spits lava so why wouldn't QB be able to create black holes with one thought....
    for example :P

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Ok I don't need QB to have Kekkei Genkai or something but it would be nice of him to give Naruto some awesome Fuuton and Katon techs...and then mix them and create ultimate katon. Maybe from QB's Katon/Fuuton mix new Enton will be created :P

Or special Supernova element. Naruto would be able to use sun jutsu
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 09, 2012 at 05:17 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was simply explaining why Roshi gets Yoton from his bijuu and why Naruto would have it if Son isn't assimilated into the Kyuubi. You said Naruto wouldn't get Yoton because he didn't get anything from Kyuubi. I wanted you to see that the reason he didn't get anything from Kyuubi is because he had nothing to give him in the way of fox-oriented powers outside of fangs and claws (which he does get).

And we already have an ultimate katon. It's Amaterasu. Wind plus fire just makes more fire. More fire is not stronger than hellfire.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Then this hellfire is really lame...it just burns for eternity and does nothing more :P It didn't even burned through Samurai armor and I believe that super hot sun plasma technique would do that :P

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

I really hoped for chapter today but I see that spoiler is still pending...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure that the samurai armor is designed to protect from chakra attacks aswell as plain old metal, since samurai fight both ninja and other samurai, and both know how to manipulate their chakra.

Ontop of that we've seen on atleast two occasions that one can make Amaterasu burn faster just from focusing on the target. Other than that, a fire that isn't the hottest, but burns for an entire week is still incredibly lethal.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What the...

2012 is starting like hell.

Naruto, Jinchuuriki of both beasts, really ? It has to be a temporary state. Is he planning to collect all the other beast like that ? ><
    Tobi probably being the hidden brother of Itachi and Sasuke ? Did anyone predicted this kind of event here ?
    Kakashi knowing more than it seems is expected, Kishi always said he'll focus a bit on Kakashi, even if he delayed it numerous times.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure that the samurai armor is designed to protect from chakra attacks aswell as plain old metal, since samurai fight both ninja and other samurai, and both know how to manipulate their chakra.

Ontop of that we've seen on atleast two occasions that one can make Amaterasu burn faster just from focusing on the target. Other than that, a fire that isn't the hottest, but burns for an entire week is still incredibly lethal.
    Yeah but you would take of your burning clothes or just chop off your hand like raikage...No big deal if it doesn't spread by itself.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I was simply explaining why Roshi gets Yoton from his bijuu and why Naruto would have it if Son isn't assimilated into the Kyuubi. You said Naruto wouldn't get Yoton because he didn't get anything from Kyuubi. I wanted you to see that the reason he didn't get anything from Kyuubi is because he had nothing to give him in the way of fox-oriented powers outside of fangs and claws (which he does get).

And we already have an ultimate katon. It's Amaterasu. Wind plus fire just makes more fire. More fire is not stronger than hellfire.
    Wasn't Youton derived from Roshi's actual lineage? I always assumed that it was just the boost in chakra that allowed him to go into a fullbody mode, much like how a cursed seal would amplify the inherent abilities of a ninja.

I'm also assuming that Roshi had some form of relation to Tsuchikage (following common practice of making Jinchuuriki out of those closely related to the heads of village), who is the Grandfather of a Youton user, Kurotsuchi. It just doesn't add up that a bijuu could give someone a kekkai genkai. Even if the Yonbi did have Youton, the Jinchuuriki themself would still need to manipulate the natures. It just wouldn't work unless the jinchuuriki had the ability within thier genes...IMO.

Plus we haven't seen a Youton ability being performed outside of a humanoid cloaked state by Roshi/Goku. So in my mind it's not a certainty that Yonbi grants you with Youton
    Last edited by Hyuuga_Mugen; January 09, 2012 at 05:49 AM.
    "I'm livin' in that 21st Century,
    Doin' somethin' mean to it,
    Doin' better than anybody you'll ever see do it,
    Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it,
    I guess every super hero need his theme music"
    Have you got the power to let power go?

New Reply
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast