Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

35 17.41%
  • Good

83 41.29%
  • Average

41 20.40%
  • Boring

33 16.42%
  • Bad

9 4.48%
New Reply
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 569 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 569 Discussion / 570 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    :Kishimoto should take all the breaks he needs: first to be in good health, and then to be able to come up with a good story...
    Wellllllllll, lets not get carried away now. If you read Berserk, then you know the pain we go through with these "breaks".

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    Wellllllllll, lets not get carried away now. If you read Berserk, then you know the pain we go through with these "breaks".
    Well we can't really compare the two authors, nor the titles...but I still maintain my position regarding Berserk as well...I don't mind the huuuge breaks at all...but I have the guarantee of quality...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the only issue i have with long breaks is the fact that, being human, manga authors don't live forever. It's tragic when a manga author goes do to what ever cause and doesn't get the chance to finish their work. I would hate for that to happen to berserk.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    the only issue i have with long breaks is the fact that, being human, manga authors don't live forever. It's tragic when a manga author goes do to what ever cause and doesn't get the chance to finish their work. I would hate for that to happen to berserk.
    Well, yeah....but I think in Naruto's case we can be pretty sure that we will see the outcome...Kishimoto is working very hard, and keeps up with his schedule, and on top of that he does a weekly manga...

But I suggest going back to the chapter...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    So ur saying after the war they would everyone would just be friends come on US and russia both fought the nazi were they friends after the war??
    this is a fictional universe so yeah it is 100% that naruto will change the system.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

well i have to say. tobi put sasuke eyes wrong. i mean look at hes left eyes, it outside down. hey i think in the end. naruto will meet the rikudo and he will give naruto a sealing jutsu that will remove all ninja power from the world. also all ability. i mean as long they know jutsu. they going to feel in power and they will kill each other.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    this is a fictional universe so yeah it is 100% that naruto will change the system.....
    indeed,naruto has already been changing almost everyone's hearts,I can't see why he couldn't do that this time that he is helped by his friends and is at the best of his strength. also,kishi said in an interview that naruto should become hokage and achieve his goals,hence...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Kishi should take the break he needs.
    We are reading his stuff for free, basically stealing his money.

So, even if he wants to take a year of break, you shouldn't complain, IMO.
    Not trying to be a troll, but I do pay for manga. I buy both volumes and Shonen Jump Magazine (the american one). Plus, I pay for games, merchandise and sometimes I buy DVD's.

So no, I'm not stealing anything. I'm just reading it in advance and then when it comes out in english, I buy it

Still, he should get all the breaks he needs if it means that he can come back with greater ideas and better developments.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

usually,after chapters with few developments,there are chapters where the story goes on. then the next chapter should be the one with new developments,I don't know whether we will see the other fights soon,however for the moment I'd prefer to go on with this fight,in order to learn bijus' names.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

doesn't Son's throat remind a biju bomb ? I had that feeling,I hope we will see him using it soon,for example to stop the 6tails' own bijubomb.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    doesn't Son's throat remind a biju bomb ? I had that feeling,I hope we will see him using it soon,for example to stop the 6tails' own bijubomb.
    You think his Bijuu Bomb will be different than 8tails's. I would rather see his Yoton Bomb :P
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    You think his Bijuu Bomb will be different than 8tails's. I would rather see his Yoton Bomb :P
    surely not,but I'd like him to use it in order to see 2 "black orbs" http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97848931/17 .anyway why should he have a yoton bomb? yoton was the kekkei genkai of roshi,son's jin.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sabot RND's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the same feeling that tobi will run, probably after 4 tail is freed... tobi will run -> kabuto unsummon madara then war part 1 end then more training time 4 naruto!
    I have the feeling that 4 tail might be sealed inside konohamaru
    the Sarutobi and monkey thing did it for me

So ur saying after the war they would everyone would just be friends come on US and russia both fought the nazi were they friends after the war??
    well at least the US and Russia didn't go to war (at least publicly involving civilians) after defeating the nazis. Thank god they didn't or else we'd be in a mad max world now

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I think it's funny that people expect non stop manga year long that they don't even pay for, we need grateful that we even get this stuff. Kishi does have a life and family, he deserves weeks to be off and to be with them. I for one do not debate how well or how bad the chapter was for one reason, I didn't pay for it. If I had invested money weekly for his manga then I will criticize, but I am viewing his manga for free and for that I am grateful. See we are merely in a sense stealing from someone serving food to paying customers, then we try to criticize and debate the food that was stolen. We have no room to put down kishi just because the "food" we stole isn't to our liking, let's be happy we are getting a chapter and move on
    kishi does have a life and family and that should be respected but we should all strive to be true to ourselves. If someone feels that something did not satisfy them whether free or not, they have a right and an obligation to express themselves as opposed to suppressing their feelings because of how they 'purchased' the media. Im sure Kishi would not appreciate people blindly praising him non-stop simply because they didn't pay for the manga. Your feelings have no jurisdiction here, you can say if it was totally and utterly shit or if it was the best thing you have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    If you understood the situation,you wouldn't have mentioned those other point of views,as they are redundant in this case.I myself had to draw a 19-page manga for school.It took me 10 days,worked day and night,had no free-time,forgot what a social life was and reached the limits of my body.Kishimoto has assistants,is a pro and did not have to think of an entirely new story,but that doesn't make this job any less inhuman and disgusting.It's still mind-boggling how a single person can keep up with a schedule like this for several years.Mind you,he did not take a single break in the first 6 years of serialization.And yes,he has kids,but I doubt he ever sees them.

The main point,which should be more convincing to you, is that your demand is pretty unreasonable.Do you want him to alter the story for the sake of a double-issue?That would be bad writing,or rather,fanservice.I guess he still has some respect for his own piece of art.
    people or professionals under pressure should not be given a 'free pass' because of their profession. While i totally respect kishi's art and others in high pressure jobs, we (noobs ) should always demand high quality.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ydarsius View Post
    how come naruto and his clone can share vision?? i thought when they share everything is when the clone disappear.. i mean how come the clone in the inside goku know where the rod is? when naruto in the outside must look for the rod??
    They don't but they can sense each other or at least the sage mode
    CLEANED

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sabot RND View Post
    kishi does have a life and family and that should be respected but we should all strive to be true to ourselves. If someone feels that something did not satisfy them whether free or not, they have a right and an obligation to express themselves as opposed to suppressing their feelings because of how they 'purchased' the media. Im sure Kishi would not appreciate people blindly praising him non-stop simply because they didn't pay for the manga. Your feelings have no jurisdiction here, you can say if it was totally and utterly shit or if it was the best thing you have ever read.

Quote Quote:
    people or professionals under pressure should not be given a 'free pass' because of their profession. While i totally respect kishi's art and others in high pressure jobs, we (noobs ) should always demand high quality.
    I, for one, would not work for you. Saying you have a "right" to demand high quality whether or not you are paying is actually kind of insulting.
    Kishimoto actually does have millions of customers, if you think about it. You and I and many forum members here are included.

Think about this: Do customers actually get to complain if they're getting something for free that they otherwise would and should be paying for? It's one thing to criticize (constructively); this is a forum meant for discussion. It's another to claim that someone has a right to criticize whether they paid for it or not.

Of course, since Kishimoto is the provider of a product, he should produce high quality work. But NOT BECAUSE freeloading "noobs" like us demand it. It's because HE ENJOYS PRODUCING THE WORK HE PRODUCES, firstly, and because people want to read it.

Anyway....my thoughts on the chapter:

It was great. Naruto's come a long way.
    Last edited by Exodi; January 15, 2012 at 11:25 PM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast