Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

35 17.41%
  • Good

83 41.29%
  • Average

41 20.40%
  • Boring

33 16.42%
  • Bad

9 4.48%
New Reply
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 569 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 569 Discussion / 570 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Well he should show us Itachi, kages and a lot of other stuff...but for now I'm only interested in Naruto...at least he should and this shit with Son before he will take us somewhere else.
    well,kishi usually moves the scene when a fight is almost concluded,then after these chapters it's time to see what's happening in the other battlefields,I guess we will see itachi first,in order to capture the attention itachi is the best choice.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    well,kishi usually moves the scene when a fight is almost concluded,then after these chapters it's time to see what's happening in the other battlefields,I guess we will see itachi first,in order to capture the attention itachi is the best choice.
    its about time too, Kabuto's full capabilty should be touched on. We have ET Madara giving us a glimpse into his capabilty as is/has Tobi. I haven't been too happy about Black zetsu and now its time for Kabuto personally...his 'power', creating/evolving ET to the point he can take down a hidden village by himself if he wanted, to have 'the alliance' gather thier 'kages' to fend off his trump ET nin, Kabuto has 'power' no doubt about it, it should be through Itachi first and then Sasuke stumbling upon that battle somehow I think Kabuto's full strength demonstrated.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TAnaBATA's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked this chapter and I can't wait to learn which one is the real Naruto (for me it's Sage Naruto but knowing Kishimoto could be even Kcm Naruto who said that he didn't have much time left in that mode...who knows...but i would like the sage one to be the true Naruto for the simple reason that Tobi will be really angry if he discovers to have captured a mere clone...it would be a good strategy on Naruto part).
    Btw this is my second post here.I hope to have some good conversations with all of you.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this conversation didn't actually start from being allowed to criticize or not...there are bad chapters around, and this chapter had it's bad parts as well...but the convo started from criticizing the work ethic of Kishimoto...who actually gives his best and doesn't take breaks, etc...

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TAnaBATA View Post
    I liked this chapter and I can't wait to learn which one is the real Naruto (for me it's Sage Naruto but knowing Kishimoto could be even Kcm Naruto who said that he didn't have much time left in that mode...who knows...but i would like the sage one to be the true Naruto for the simple reason that Tobi will be really angry if he discovers to have captured a mere clone...it would be a good strategy on Naruto part).
    Btw this is my second post here.I hope to have some good conversations with all of you.
    Welcome to MH! It's always good to have new members, and different POVs! Enjoy!

And definitely the cliffhanger was really good...the build up was good as well, though a bit drawn out IMO...not knowing which one is the real Naruto is definitely one of the main questions, but I would go further than that and ask what will be the consequences of his action...will Yonbi fade away and go back into Gedo, or will Yonbi be released? For me that is the main question

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TAnaBATA's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post

Welcome to MH! It's always good to have new members, and different POVs! Enjoy!

And definitely the cliffhanger was really good...the build up was good as well, though a bit drawn out IMO...not knowing which one is the real Naruto is definitely one of the main questions, but I would go further than that and ask what will be the consequences of his action...will Yonbi fade away and go back into Gedo, or will Yonbi be released? For me that is the main question
    Thanks for your welcome,Benelori. I've always been a lurker of this forum and only now i've decided to join because i've some time to do so in this period.
    Btw yes you're right but i think that Son Goku won't disappear,only the chains that binds him then if Tobi doesn't use some jutsu to avoid his release,Son will help naruto to defeat Tobi,maybe.So I think that Son will be released but it depends if Tobi has resealed the bijuu in their hosts again(bad idea on his part,for me) or if the bijuu are still in the gedo mazo and are connected with their hosts through the rods.
    Last edited by TAnaBATA; January 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Westerlana View Post
    Itachi is not immortal.. He is a guy resurrected, but he can to die one more time.
    He's a zombie for now He only got free from Kabuto's control.
    ----------------------------

Hehe, I just thought of something, what if, Naruto somehow gets the sages power, to create life or give life, and he decides to give life back to Itachi.

This would actually be good, imo, we'd get a very good character alive.

But I think this won't happen... now I'm sad...

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Discussion related to either we should criticize or not the manga (or the mangaka) has been moved to the Hangout Thread. I suggest you to discuss it there or create a new thread. Thanks.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's been boring past few chapters, the only bright sides being Kakashi owning and Sage Naruto's look at the end of this chapter. Kishi should switch to Itachi or Sasuke next chapter, I'm interested in seeing what they'll do or are doing, unless Naruto's gonna start owning.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not really sure what is going to happen when Naruto pulls the plug on Son Goku.

My opinion (which could be way off) is that Tobi hi-jacked Kabuto's jinchuriki by jamming his chakra rod in them. We saw from the Pain arc that the Rinnegan allows you to take over people ala Ino's mind jutsu as long as you can get the rods in them (such as when Nagato tried to do it to Naruto after jamming him in the gut. We have also seen that Itachi was able to 'overwrite' the Edo Tensei with a stronger genjutsu. So ET does seem to have a further weakness in that it can be overridden by stronger techniques.

So if Tobi has over-ridden Kabuto's ET on the former Jins, then theoretically what would happen when he yanks out the rod is that the Jin would no longer have the Rinnegan/Sharingan - and would no longer be under Tobi's control, but would revert to Kabuto's control. Since it would no longer have a chakra rod in it either, then Tobi could not channel his chakra into the Jin - which would mean the tailed beast would be stuck back in Gedo Mazo.

I think Tobi is feeding the Bijju chakra from Gedo mazo into his controlled ET Jins via the chakra rods. That's how they can be 'outside' in the Jins as opposed to being sealed inside Gedo. It never made much sense to me that the Bijju would be in these guys when all the chakra was sealed in the statue. However, if Tobi is feeding them the bijju chakra then it would at least have some logic behind it.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

pretty sure in the next chapter naruto will make Son free,then I wonder whether they will have a talk about the bijus (and the sage) or whether they will fight tobi or the other bijus,to help them too,although they may attack naruto as well,differently from Son.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

damn dont tell me after he free son, he will go and talk to the other1 and do the same over and over with the tails beast. and then we lose all the good battle, what next, they change it to madara fight. all the kage are beat up and madara is tired. annnnddd pooff end of the battle. we dont get the chance to see notting. past 2 chapter boring
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems to me that Kishi wants to display how Naruto wins the "heart"/trust of the bijuus, just like he did for the ninjas that have crossed his long path to becoming Hokage material. It's hard to tell how many chapters this will take but it always nice to learn about the other bijuus and their past.
    Looking forward to #570!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Naruto 569 Discussion / 570 Predictions

i think this is all to change the kyuubi...not son goku.kurama will finally open up and the two can finally become a team.what sucks though is the EMS can control the kyuubi and more than likely be all naruto can handle.not for nothing,him beating nagato/pein did have alot to do with konoha ninja helping...even though it was very little.so what is naruto's countermeasure for the ultimate eyes when he faces sasuke...forget tobi.this battle will end with naruto and kurama coming to an understanding...then beating the hell out of tobi.that is when we will finally get his identity...
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawagakure View Post
    It seems to me that Kishi wants to display how Naruto wins the "heart"/trust of the bijuus, just like he did for the ninjas that have crossed his long path to becoming Hokage material. It's hard to tell how many chapters this will take but it always nice to learn about the other bijuus and their past.
    Looking forward to #570!
    After freeing 4 tails he ought/will to show some of the other action elsewhere, that's kinda his style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Neeeeeeeeeh! I wouldn't do that if i where Naruto!

Controlling bijuus requires concentration. Less the beasts he has to control, less focus he needs to spend. At the moment Tobi did not use any Sharingan or Rinengan techniques. So its pretty much a trade off.

And i bet 3 tails will be the last one on the list.

New Reply
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast