Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

35 17.41%
  • Good

83 41.29%
  • Average

41 20.40%
  • Boring

33 16.42%
  • Bad

9 4.48%
New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Naruto 569 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 569 Discussion / 570 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by vollan View Post
    Have anyone ever considered Tobi is good?
    this is jus tsome thoughts that came on top of my head..
    1, he didnt want kakashi to use mangekyou sharingan on tobi because he didnt want him to get hurt
    2, by starting the war he simply FORCED all the countries to cooperate 1 step towards world piece aint it?
    3, he helped sasuke defeating danzou, but danzou wasnt really a good guy neither was his 2 followers that he killed.
    4, he is fighting naruto because he want naruto to tame all the bijuu's so they become nice else he would just go all out from the beginning and not even worth bringing those with him..
    5, he got pissed when kabuto released the real madara, why? i dont think it is because they know that tobi aint the real madara in that case, and tobi said himself that now that the war has started it doesnt really matter who he is, therefor i think he got pissed because madara is hard to stop tobi is the one who stopped him once and he know many more people are going to die in vein..

so my guess is that tobi started to war to creat an alliance between the countries and he had to kill some people just to show the countries how important it actually is to cooperate.. i dont think thats a bad theory..
    What tobi looks like under the mask:

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 569 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    you are right,however kurama attacked the leaf because of tobi,who stole it from kushina. by the way,naruto didn't even know his parents,therefore he shouldn't have been much angry,he knew about them in volume 47(dad) and 53(mam).
    that's my point, shouldn't he be angry, after knowing Kurama killed his parents? Time heal wounds, I'm not sure how fast you can forgive someone, if you just found out what they did to you. Remember, he found that info during his training, so there's about 2 or 3 days as far as the time goes, since this war is only 3 days old right?

Also, he may not know his parents before, but he was robbed of that, that's why he became miserable in the first arc. Don't get me wrong, I love how they are working together now (naruto and kurama). But, anger is not in itself evil. Heck, even Jesus became angry, at the Jerusalem temple. Because anger is part of human nature. It is normal to be angry if someone killed you're love one. If someone just forgive it as soon as they discover who killed their parents, they probably looney or retarted right?

Its better to see Naruto angry rather than, oh so you're the one who killed my parents? oh sure I forgive you, lets be buddies.

Also I like to note again, that Kurama wasn't in the influence of Tobi when he decided to go for the kill .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nouvomx View Post
    that's my point, shouldn't he be angry, after knowing Kurama killed his parents? Time heal wounds, I'm not sure how fast you can forgive someone, if you just found out what they did to you. Remember, he found that info during his training, so there's about 2 or 3 days as far as the time goes, since this war is only 3 days old right?

Also, he may not know his parents before, but he was robbed of that, that's why he became miserable in the first arc. Don't get me wrong, I love how they are working together now (naruto and kurama). But, anger is not in itself evil. Heck, even Jesus became angry, at the Jerusalem temple. Because anger is part of human nature. It is normal to be angry if someone killed you're love one. If someone just forgive it as soon as they discover who killed their parents, they probably looney or retarted right?

Its better to see Naruto angry rather than, oh so you're the one who killed my parents? oh sure I forgive you, lets be buddies.

Also I like to note again, that Kurama wasn't in the influence of Tobi when he decided to go for the kill .
    But if that's the case won't the purpose be lost. the time when naruto parents were killed... sorry, they were never killed they gave their life by themselves in order to seal kurama and kurama was the one angry because naruto's parents were just like other people treating kurama as tool which should be kept under possession for future threats...
    Also at that time of konoha attack he was just being manipulated .. kurama was attacking konoha under the control of sharinghan and once tobi lost control of him.. it was genuine for him to be angry that someone controlled him just before to destroy a village...
    Moreover if you think naruto forgave Kurama just after hearing the news that kurama was the reason (not the killer) for his parents death ... when he heard the story from her mother he did rip off the powers of kurama and put him in the cage,,,,

However i think naruto is the one looking for forgiveness from Kurama from the behalf of all humans (including his parents) who always treated him as tool and also took away his freedom.. Nruto is the one who is seeking for kurama to lose his hatred towards him...
    Last edited by Ninja_Pirate; January 20, 2012 at 04:37 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well said Ninja_Pirate

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nouvomx View Post

although he discovered that just 1 or 2 days ago,he know kurama for over 4 years,and he knows how bad it was.furthermore and above all,naruto made up his mind deciding to take care of all hatred in the world,therefore he can't be angry towards kurama,he should instead forgive it,as he has already done. having a friend is better than having an enemy

New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36