Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

3 1.59%
  • 2 (Average)

7 3.70%
  • 3 (Good)

31 16.40%
  • 4 (Great!)

83 43.92%
  • 5 (Epic)

59 31.22%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

6 3.17%
New Reply
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 652 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 652 Spoiler Discussion

if that translation is correct regarding jinbei's target to be big mam, then he can be their nakama now? since luffy just challenged big mam

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fixit's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL if this turn out to be true! Pekoms is realy a beast =p... this bounty thing that bothers me... all the way in OP till now we were made to believe that 100milion is a high bounty, but it seems this value pales compared to the NW. Pekoms seems to be a mighty opponent after all, but I dont think he is one of the TOP5 fighters under BM, these she should keep around her...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xeteboi's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So if these spoilers were true.. Smoker was now a VA and seems that Jinbei will follow Luffy after all..

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

If Jimbei joins Luffy, that's great, cause his crew will become significantly more powerful and also if not the strongest Big Mam's subordinates can dominate Caribou with one strike... Luffy and his crew will be in trouble even with Jimbei's help.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so jinbei is joining? awesome. i had two guesses with him.

he would be an unofficial sh and not part of the expected 10. by this luffy would give a flag to fishman island claiming it as his, but jinbei would stay behind rather than travel with them directly. he would be an official sh as far as they're concerned, but be able to "take care of his business" and keep from other pirates from trying to cause all sorts of mayhem. jinbei has a bounty over 400 million, a previous shichibukai, and is obviously strong enough to hold his own against pirates and protect the island for them. kinda feel like kaidou's subordinate did this on that island, so wouldn't be unusual if jinbei became this sort of member.

he would join, but not directly right away, sort of the way nami, and robin did, or like brooke. there would either be an arc where it would show flashbacks related to his duties and the situation with big mam then would lead up to the fight with big mam pirates and following her defeat would be the time he decides whether or not to stay officially.

smoker and g5 suggest that g5 is close to fishman island, which doesn't make sense to me because i thought the hq was now where g1 was, and g1 was the first base in the new world. its hard to say how this will work, but personally feel its too soon for a luffy vs. smoker sort of arc. it could potentially work similar to previous occurances, where smoker nearly defeats the strawhats but they manage to get away, he resigns from g5 and starts chasing after them. another thing i could see from this is luffy vs. smoker finally finishing with smoker defeated this time. he finally gives up his chase after luffy. coby would then fill the role of the garp to luffy's roger rather than smoker. coby was under garp for a while, so he might aspire to be a similar marine as him and in turn become the next marine hero in his own way.

smoker being a va isn't surprising. garp left the marines already, and aokiji might have recommended him before he resigned as well. it would also build up a promotion to be an admiral. i know logias aren't a requirement for admirals, but the tradition could continue with smoker already.

for a theory on coby and his admiral dream to, its possible he's gained some promotions in the past couple years and might get promoted to VA also once the sh's meet him. If we take this further, his dream of becoming admiral would come at the end. a popular theory is strawhats and their allys taking on the world government. like the admirals being present to fight whitebeard, the admirals would have to fight luffy. it would include coby and his sense of justice, and he would finally have become the admiral he dreamed of by this point in time. plenty of depth can come from it with his relationship against FA sakazuki, his friendship with luffy and zoro, and so on. i was thinking he could carry the tradition and find a logia, but i think i would prefer cobi being more like garp and just being very badass with haki. it would also make a coby vs. luffy fight in the war against WG more a hand to hand combat.

the time bomb doesn't make much sense, but i guess i'll wait to read the chapter.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    So Pekoms is quite good. I was expecting him to be quite strong, but to be able to one-shot Caribou with regulat attack (even though it was with Haki) is quite a fit. And he only has 330 million Bounty. Looks like Luffy and especially Kidd got their high bounty only because of their reclesness and also being Captains.
    Pekoms could have learned Haki only after entering the new world, and he could already be a captain before joining Big Mom, so we dont know if he got this bounty after or before learning Haki, and mostly it was before bcause once in the new world the bounties do not increase much especially if he is only a subordinate and not a captain.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

3 things..

1) Jinbei joining! Hopefully after they beat big mam, he'll join for real
    Yay for Jinbei!

2) Smoker as Vice? Awesome

3) How weird is it with a lion having a turtle fruit xD?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

I just realised something O:
    I remember some say that it would be weird if Luffy beat a Yonkou, so maybe, and this is jsut a crazy prediction, Jinbei would team up with Luffy (like he did with Sanji) and those two would kick Big Mam's ass!
    Whatcha think?
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

Scanlator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MugiwaraNB's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

That bomb that is in the treasure that Pekoms and Baron took away from Luffy.
    I'm pretty sure it is gonna explode at some point, harming Pekoms and Baron in some way, making Big Mom believe that Luffy planted that bomb into the treasure on purpose and that was his plan all along when he offered to give the treasure as compensation for the Candy.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoooooooooohoooooooo Jinbe is going!!! So happy right now hehehe I knew he'd eventually go till the end of the arc.

Smoker as a V. A? Another thing that made my day.

Caribou beaten again? Always good!

And pekoms has a turtle fruit? Lol!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Username 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member GomuGomuNoBigBoner's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    3) How weird is it with a lion having a turtle fruit xD?
    Hah, when I first skimmed through the spoiler I was under the impression its the long leg tomaga guy having the turtle DF. A lion capable of turning into a lion-turtle hybrid? Thats totally awesome =D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lawlord's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MugiwaraNB View Post
    That bomb that is in the treasure that Pekoms and Baron took away from Luffy.
    I'm pretty sure it is gonna explode at some point, harming Pekoms and Baron in some way, making Big Mom believe that Luffy planted that bomb into the treasure on purpose and that was his plan all along when he offered to give the treasure as compensation for the Candy.
    you will be so correct with this. Kinda feels strange Big Mum wanting to kill him for something he didn't do though, I'd rather things be up front.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomuNoBigBoner View Post
    Hah, when I first skimmed through the spoiler I was under the impression its the long leg tomaga guy having the turtle DF. A lion capable of turning into a lion-turtle hybrid? Thats totally awesome =D
    Also one is sure now that he is not an awaken Zoan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I guess there we have it, don't judge people by their appearance, Pekoms looks like a badass with shades and like a cute pet without but boom 330 million berry bounty, whats really strange is the turtle fruit though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tashigi and smoker always comes in pair so if tashigi is a captain then smoke must be promoted to vice admiral. pekom has a 330000000 bounty as strong as jinbe if jinbe joins straw hat then he can easily take on this guy!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohana spoiler doesn't speak about Jinbei joining the Strawhat... Well I guess it will be the surprise of the release.

New Reply
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast