Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Bleach 479 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions ~Check OP for Bleach Awards results~

The omakes say next chapter will begin to reveal the key to the final arc, I guess we'll have a pretty good idea after this week's chapter. Quincies may be the next antagonists, there is a problem about hollows disappearing without a trace and Mayuri saying "it can only be them". Of course there's the possibility of a previously unknown race because I don't think quincies would jeopardize SS and the real world just to get back at the shinigami.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions ~Check OP for Bleach Awards results~

I'm really glad the final arc is (supposedly) starting. Because I haven't been enjoying Bleach for a very long time now. More specifically, it started during Kenpachi's battle with #5, and ever since there have only been a few chapters that I enjoyed. It feels like there has been a lot of philosophy and little excitement for me personally as of late. Why do I still keep reading? Well I've come this far, and I might as well see it through to the end.

But there are a few things I've always wanted to see before the series ended, so now that the final arc might begin, I hope I get to see some of those things. One thing I always wanted to see was Yoruichi fighting with her Zanpaktou.
    And I hope Kubo brings out all of his A material for this arc, so that I can end it with a positive memory. Although I'm not counting on it, but I am hopeful.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

personally hope this isnt the final arc...
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Soon, very soon!

Quote Quote:
    personally hope this isnt the final arc...
    It is, if SJ announced it like this.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 479 Discussion

it may be the final arc,meant as final saga,therefore there will be mini-arcs toa djust the left things

New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19