Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Bleach 479 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions ~Check OP for Bleach Awards results~

The omakes say next chapter will begin to reveal the key to the final arc, I guess we'll have a pretty good idea after this week's chapter. Quincies may be the next antagonists, there is a problem about hollows disappearing without a trace and Mayuri saying "it can only be them". Of course there's the possibility of a previously unknown race because I don't think quincies would jeopardize SS and the real world just to get back at the shinigami.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions ~Check OP for Bleach Awards results~

I'm really glad the final arc is (supposedly) starting. Because I haven't been enjoying Bleach for a very long time now. More specifically, it started during Kenpachi's battle with #5, and ever since there have only been a few chapters that I enjoyed. It feels like there has been a lot of philosophy and little excitement for me personally as of late. Why do I still keep reading? Well I've come this far, and I might as well see it through to the end.

But there are a few things I've always wanted to see before the series ended, so now that the final arc might begin, I hope I get to see some of those things. One thing I always wanted to see was Yoruichi fighting with her Zanpaktou.
    And I hope Kubo brings out all of his A material for this arc, so that I can end it with a positive memory. Although I'm not counting on it, but I am hopeful.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

personally hope this isnt the final arc...
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Soon, very soon!

Quote Quote:
    personally hope this isnt the final arc...
    It is, if SJ announced it like this.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 479 Discussion

it may be the final arc,meant as final saga,therefore there will be mini-arcs toa djust the left things

New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19