Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Predictions

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added January 02, 2012 at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was December 26, 2011 at 10:11 PM ----------

Here you go, the long awaited chapter.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; January 02, 2012 at 10:13 AM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Predictions

Spoiler: About latest chapter show
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 02, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

ex oriente lux

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 02, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

"How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

ex oriente lux

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The fighting was well done and easy to follow, I wanted more pages at the end >_<. I was not expecting Yonsu to remove her mask, on the raws I thought that it was Tao that removed the mask. . I forget who made the prediction that Yonsu and Sangeen will become Rai's allies but it appears to be heading in that direction.

I really like how M21 & Yonsu thought each-other was from the Union. Nice sync there and of-course for the ones like paring them already.

Any guess on Sangeen weapon? I cant tell if those are some kind of small blades or energy weapon...

The other question remains if the Union fellows would show up right now, it would be really bad timing for everyone. I hope they do not show up there.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Oh right - The scan is out from EG scans. Get it from there!!

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

A little slow on the pace IMHO , but then again , thats y we love Noblesse , it shows each scene with upmost perfection . Anyways , I dunno what Yonsou is thinking . Most probably , they will want their help to get rid of Union sh1t armound and/or question them about the crater

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, yes, scans are out! A great one, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Anyway, I was surprised that Yontsu was so strong without any transformation to begin with...
    She is indeed strong, but I think for a moment there M-21 lost his concentration and calm thinking because what he saw happened to the school. That seems to pissed him off quite badly, therefore he didn't take one second more to think and go straight to a physical transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I just wonder if the fight will continue now that it's 3 on 2. I think not...
    Anyway, is it only me, or M-21's transformation is better now? His whole hands seem to transfor.. or was it like that before too? Not sure XD
    Plus it's interesting that Sangeen is using throwing.. something (shurikens? kunais?) The opponent for Takeo for sure.
    I don't think so as well. Too unbalanced, and both parties seem to be not that interested to fight more since they've already known what they need, more or less. The guards are afraid of bringing this further without hurting the school, the agents are afraid because their further fights would leave traces which can bring Union's eyes to them.

If I remember correctly, he seems to be able to at least control that one 'easy' transformation, like changing his hand? Though there were moments where he needed more triggers for his real power to be completely awaken. *unsure*

Yeah, both seems to be long-range fighters. Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I really like how M21 & Yonsu thought each-other was from the Union. Nice sync there and of-course for the ones like paring them already.
    Yeess, yeesss!

Any guess on Sangeen weapon? I cant tell if those are some kind of small blades or energy weapon...
    Seems like small knives, handy weapons to use in my eyes.

The other question remains if the Union fellows would show up right now, it would be really bad timing for everyone. I hope they do not show up there.
    I just have this hunch that the Union would just know. Judging from the past, there is a chance that Yuriy might be keeping an eye of Frank, Rai, or the school as whole. At least I wouldn't be surprised if they found out about this. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    Anyways , I dunno what Yonsou is thinking . Most probably , they will want their help to get rid of Union sh1t armound and/or question them about the crater
    I think, at least, they would confirm that each other is not from Union and would promise to keep quiet about this. XD Perhaps they would even ask for help after they found out what the Union is doing to them? :33

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn Na Yontsu likes to Wreck Havoc,Franky will faint at the sights of the damages done to his beloved school

No Worry,the damages costs will be taken off Yontsu's paycheck once she becomes a member of the Raizel Knights Also,she'll replace M-21 at the Dishwashing ^^ "Fufufufu"....

Seriously good chapter,wonder what's going to happen next......
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

19. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we can really predict that Yonsu and Sangeen and the grup (Tao, Takeo and M-21) have all the same enemy and might join forces. I'm really happy with this kind of development...

Spoiler: Explanation show

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    Damn Na Yontsu likes to Wreck Havoc,Franky will faint at the sights of the damages done to his beloved school

No Worry,the damages costs will be taken off Yontsu's paycheck once she becomes a member of the Raizel Knights Also,she'll replace M-21 at the Dishwashing ^^ "Fufufufu"....

Seriously good chapter,wonder what's going to happen next......
    Hmm, there is nobody to wash the clothes right?

I believe Yontsu will have to take care of all the clothes, like underwear from M-21, who would just say: "I have to take care of Dishwashing, bye." Than M-21 would run away in kitchen...

PS: I can't even imagine how scary it would become to be next to Yontsu at that time...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; January 03, 2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: spelling

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think when Yonsu and M21 both asked the same question Yonsu understood that neither of them is from the Union. I think she's looking for allies.
    The way Yonsu's jacked was ripped off was ridiculous. He should have made a hole in it, if she doged. I liked Noblesse for its fighting sequences which were well planned and well drawn. I hope this is not going to change :/

23. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (here's a link for any who are interested)

Both agents blew away my expectations of them. Yontsu is great. It think this chapter allowed her to sneak into my Noblesse top 10 favorite characters.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

25. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think Yonsu took the mask off because she wants to talk now. In this situation both teams don't want the Union to know about them, if they don't ally themselves they should at least make a silence pact..... BUT of course we can see now how Yonsu will ask the RK for help when they discover Cerberus took over the KSA!

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

27. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I also think Yonsu took the mask off because she wants to talk now. In this situation both teams don't want the Union to know about them, if they don't ally themselves they should at least make a silence pact..... BUT of course we can see now how Yonsu will ask the RK for help when they discover Cerberus took over the KSA!
    I'm also thinking that and like I mentioned in Jamins review, I think those that predicted Yonsu and San geen being allies did a really good job. I'm hoping that Yuriy and his group does not show up to the school at this moment. The fight was pretty awesome. I can't wait to find out what the KSA team and RK4 will come up with.

The only downside is that if Cereberus goes down (they will show up eventually) Crombell will advance... I'm hoping that is somehow avoided. I don't want to see Crombell advance so easily.

29. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast