Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Another

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Michalv's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Another

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    I wonder if its random or they die according to how close they are to the truth or something.
    I think it's random, the girl (that died before the nurse) isn't chasing the truth right? Or maybe it's... curse? D:

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, wasn't the girl scared of something and was running away from something
    I think she saw something resulting in her death.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakakibara-kun's classmate died because she saw something. Or because she saw Sakakibara-kun. I don't know, but there has to be something. I think it makes sense that those who are trying to know more about the incident would face bad things~ That girl who died first was part of the counterattack team, if I remember correctly. And she just had bad timing maybe. Who knows. XD

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Sakakibara-kun's classmate died because she saw something. Or because she saw Sakakibara-kun. I don't know, but there has to be something. I think it makes sense that those who are trying to know more about the incident would face bad things~ That girl who died first was part of the counterattack team, if I remember correctly. And she just had bad timing maybe. Who knows. XD
    It's obviously the curse and a curse that happened regularly otherwise there wouldn't even be a countermeasure team. Their leader (forgot the name) stated that things got out of hand because she wasn't there when he had his first day at school and that even the teachers seem to know about it.

My guess is that there is a curse over class 3 since the accident happened 26 years ago and that everytime someone is leaking/searching information about it, the curse starts again. IIRC the leader girl said that she doesn't know how to tell him everything which makes me believe that no one's allowed to talk about it to prevent the curse from restarting. Now it seems way too late and things will definitely get out of hand.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like episode 5 proved that our theories so far seem to be not very applicable. Thanks to the accident 26 years ago, Class 3 would always have 'a ghost student' with them. Because of that, one of the students or their family has to die each month. What is the connection? It sounds as if a payback for the dead one, but still strange.

My other question would be, with Sakakibara-kun and Misaki-chan, there would be two students they ignore this year. Wouldn't that bring some kind of.. imbalance to the class itself?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

No one watched this anymore? I'm too far to stop.

Episode 9 quite much showed few more things. Death isn't only restricted to happen at Yomiyama; as long as the cause of the death started there, it would happen eventually wherever you may go to. Also, I was so curious about the secret Matsunaga kept inside the tape. Too bad they destroyed it... I bet it wouldn't be repaired on time. *sigh*

I really wonder who the ghost actually is. It must be someone special to be great shock... Misaki maybe?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i am a bit behind finished ep 7 now on to ep 8
    must say that it aint a cliche series (till now). Eager to see what happens next and how the problem is solved.(if it is solved)
    nd who is the actual dead one? my monew was on the main but for some reason in ep 7 every one ruled him out

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

No one watched this series again? I thought Another would end on episode 12, which is just one more to go.

Even at episode 11, I'm still confused. Why do the manager of the lodge they are staying at suddenly turned into killing machine? Completely without reason. Burning the place too. So strange. And everyone suddenly turned crazy because the tape. I guess everyone is just too stressed and desperate to end this curse. I wonder where that male teacher and the student go to.

Arrgghh, so unclear who is actually dead. At this point I think it could be Misaki herself.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3