Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 139 Discussion

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 139 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Teeba; January 12, 2012 at 01:41 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hangedman's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

there are some spoiler... but where is the spoiler thread for the chapter 139? o.o

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hangedman View Post
    there are some spoiler... but where is the spoiler thread for the chapter 139? o.o
    send a pm to saladesu

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hangedman's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i have try =/ i post here for now only with link here some pics from 139

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Kawaiiii!!! XD

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 139 Spoiler Discussion Thread

No one-liners please.

So I only saw the cover page for this chapter, and all I can say is...BEELZEBUB IS NOW A LOVE COMEDY, LOL. I am so ready for Hilda to wake up and be earnestly trying to be a good girlfriend to Oga while he shrinks back in horror and Furuichi gets green with jealousy. =D

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious chapter. Hilda was so adorable now maybe I'll ship oga and Hilda instead of kunieda <_<
    but great chapter, glad that the previous chapter is over us and we're back to normal
    Love the big mom reference and oga's situation would love to see more moments
    and I can't believe oga is so shy.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilda was very cute in this chapter. The thing I hope when Hilda finally regains her memories her relationship with Oga will be a bit closer than it was before arc against Begemoth Squad.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao. guess the author did a good job making memory loss funny. and dammit oga enjoy this while it lasts. i wonder if hilda is going to try anything wifey like to oga

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was really funny. Especially how the family was explaining who is Hilda and what it is to be a wife... and then the moment, when Oga realised that Hilda is sleeping with him was priceless.))

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dolly12's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

I like almost every page of the chapter and I like everyone's comment such as "this turns into a love comedy" and "I can't believe Oga is so shy".
    To me, this new Hilda is not a completely different person to her old self; it's just that we get to see another layer of her character. She still retained a bit of her personality i.e. straightforwardly asks Oga "Where is it", "Who the hell are you?" and "Why does this kid naked?" then calmly takes in information that she is now someone's mom, wife and a part of a family. Atm she's free from any worldly duty (raising a human destroyer) and restriction of her role (daughter of one of the most elite demon families and royal wet nurse) and so her character is allowed to drop the cold and reserved self. The result of stripping off the heavy outer layer is a kawaii Hilda, nicer and smiles more (Oga's mom and sis say so) and happy (Oga's thought)
    I hope this chapter is the beginning of the new arc venturing further into the Demon world and learning a bit more about Hilda and Yolda's family, not just a funny bridge to the next arc.

BTW, the (onion) layers analogy is from Sherk, the animation movie.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So CUTE!

Hilda's amnesia was at least twice as good as I thought it would be.

And from here it's only going to get better. Just think of all the possibilities. Not only will there be the hilarious weirdness when she regains her memories, but think of how Kunieda is going to take this. Plus there is Hilda's temper, which is bound to rear it's head eventually. And to top it all off in order to regain Hilda's memories they are probably going to have to visit her past and that means demon world!

All of which is just awesome.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

"You're one of the 4 emperors ?" I nearly spit my drink.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

For real i didn´t know should i find this cute or should i laugh. Come on where the Badass Hilda goes and yeah know she is Oga´s wife XD. I saw it coming awesome move, for the story why??? First yeah how will Kuineda Will react, calling Oga by her first name and do know the Wife job. From the first Chapter any other student say, look this is Ogas wife. Yeah your right know. At Second how will Creepy alan delon react, "I should be the only one how call her freind by first name", poor Furichi XD. At least how will Furichi react or introduce himself, when he recognise the Hilda loose her Memorys. Only this Part was awesome. But then come the Part, to cheer Baby Beel, that was the new nice Side.
    At least the reaction of Oga, when Hilda lay down by his Side. Furichi will go crazy when he hear this. So interisting is Oga ready, to do the Father job. When Beel and Oga starts with the growing part know, this is also a part that he must do. He must be able to stop Beel and Lord En from crying was only Lord Beelzebub can do.

Awesome Chapter only for introducing the new Arc, really can´t await how this will going on.
    PS: Only one thing disturb me, where are the new teeth that Baby Beel grows, after use Black Tech or was this only a momentum Affect.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; January 12, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast