Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub 139 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

This right now should be the next arc.
    The new Hilda is just too cute, but I still ship for Aoi.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dolly12's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Only one thing disturb me, where are the new teeth that Baby Beel grows, after use Black Tech or was this only a momentum Affect.
    I'm not an expert in baby department but I think that exactly because baby Beel is teething that he needs something to gnaw on to sooth his gums. So yeah, teething pacifier is in his mouth all the time, covering cute teeth and doubling as an attachment object.
    Now I think about that, other babies' attachment objects are blankets or favorite toys while baby Beel's is "ruthless bastard" Oga :: chuckle ::

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, so much fanservice in one chapter. How did Tamura-sensei do it?!

I really really like this chapter. Ship-tease aside, I was apprehensive on how the author would swing it. The spoiler pics gave the impression that Hilda would take a clue out of a romcom manga and proceed to do inappropriate things around Oga, with him going "WTF" but then ultimately grit-and-bearing it because he feels guilty Hilda got this way in the first place. Boy, was I wrong!

While all those things DID happen, the way it was executed was pretty much flawless. We didn't see the moment Hilda woke up, but rather she woke up herself and essentially was herself, as Dolly12 has pointed out. She doesn't have the duty of a royal maid hovering over her head, so she was a lot more relaxed. And the biggest part for me was that Hilda wasn't really being that moe with Oga...she was being like that with Beel! The most cute and heartwarming part of the chapter was Hilda bonding and bathing with Baby Beel, that was so cute I can't even think straight! To me, the point of the amnesia plotpoint is to reveal how a character is at their core, without all those prejudices getting in the way. It totally succeeded in this chapter, because while Hilda drew a Lady GaGa sized blank spot at being called Oga's wife, she became instantly enamored with being Beel's mother.

Another thing I loved about this chapter is that Oga is acting like a normal person would in this situation. He flipped out and lost his mind at the end of the chapter, and even ran away. He was truly horrified, the poor guy.

But seriously, LADY GAGA? And Oga's family is the perfect fit for him. They are so convinced Oga and Hilda are a couple, I wouldn't be surprised if they start planning a wedding by the end of the manga. xD And I am now totally convinced Oga and Misaki got the deliquent and otaku gene from their mom.

I want to know what is going to happen at school! And poor Furuichi. Not only did Oga use his house to play games with En the previous night, Oga might go back there until he can figure out what to do about Hilda. LOL

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What a lol chapter. Oga looks almost clever among the other members of his family. As everyone I'm curious to see the reaction of the others when they will learn about Hilda and the wife thing. Other awesome gags in perspective.
    Now on a more serious matter, I wonder how she will be able to recover her memories. Will it be the start of a "serious" arc or like when Beelz and Oga switched body

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^Personally, I think its going to be like Oga and Beel switching bodies. Maybe 3 chapters, max. The potential is quite high for this, though. xD

I think what I'm looking forward to the most is Aoi and Hilda meeting. And possibly Agiel, because we all know Agiel probably followed Aoi home after the big fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly12 View Post
    I'm not an expert in baby department but I think that exactly because baby Beel is teething that he needs something to gnaw on to sooth his gums. So yeah, teething pacifier is in his mouth all the time, covering cute teeth and doubling as an attachment object.
    Now I think about that, other babies' attachment objects are blankets or favorite toys while baby Beel's is "ruthless bastard" Oga :: chuckle ::
    I going in this Point, because last Chapter Baby Beel grows and get more Demon Power. In an Effect of Black Techs also Baby beel looks older and that i miss in this Chapter. Also like i said, we could see the theet and and that i miss in this Chapter. For the Understanding of introducing new things, u should go on with it. Possible i should read again the last chapters to understand it better.
    I don´t compare real babys with Baby Beel in the fact of growing. And welcome to your discussion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked this chapter. I really hope Aoi and Hilda meet soon because with Hilda being all wife like and Aoi wanting to be Oga wife, it should be comedy gold.

A jealous Furuichi is always a plus.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    I really liked this chapter. I really hope Aoi and Hilda meet soon because with Hilda being all wife like and Aoi wanting to be Oga wife, it should be comedy gold.

A jealous Furuichi is always a plus.
    Somehow I completely forgot about Furuichi. His reaction to this is going to be awesome!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I think what would be awesome is for Furuichi to get creeped out not by Hilda's confusion over being Oga's wife, but by Oga's extreme dislike of it. Yup, next chapter is going to be awesome. xD

Also, did anyone read the New Year omake that came out in Saikyo Jump? Red Hawk Scans released the omake as well.

It. was. HILARIOUS. Man, comedy really is Tamura-sensei's forte. I especially loved the kappas and Oga being his usual, jerkass self. xD

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2