Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God's Author Blog Entry Translations

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God's Author Blog Entry Translations

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Good news! GoDai, translator of TheCompany, got acces to SIU's blog and wrote a full translation of Barlord Yama's profile:

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Use...icial_Fan_Cafe

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

About the term 'Imort' on this profile, GoDai wrote in a later post:

Gizmos from Batoto found this possibility: Karsten Imort last played in Wilhelmshaven team, a german player (http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/kars...73_564068.html)

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

The whole profiel is very interesting, but this GoDai's note was particularly intriguing and highly possible, to me:
    Thanks for the heads up, replaced the initial translation with GoDai's one

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not from the blog, but from his twitter, (translation by Ramdon-Webtoon Fan from Batoto):

Quote Quote:
    'I will piggyback whoever does a Rak cosplay'

'Maybe I should make a voice for Rak contest'

'I am eating a watermelon for 2 weeks'

'I never got sick from eating some food went bad'

'I remember a doctor askin me what I am when all my family went to hospital but me for eating mushrooms'

'Maybe they should make a monthly update option for webtoons'

'If tog were monthly updated, it would've taken 10 years to get here. I don't think I would be able to do that.'

P.S. Someone is gonna make a little Rak doll. Which would be huggable.

SIU says he is making ToG mug cups for an event (Not for sale). He is considering drawing Parakwel on it.

SIU mentions something about people asking him to tweet in English, but he is unable to. He would like to though, but thinks 5 years would pass before he would be good at English.
    I kind of like that he thinks he wouldn't be able to spend 10 years writing ToG. Another One Piece would be too much for me.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Not from the blog, but from his twitter, (translation by Ramdon-Webtoon Fan from Batoto):
    I kind of like that he thinks he wouldn't be able to spend 10 years writing ToG. Another One Piece would be too much for me.
    I think he meant that if tog was updated monthly, it would have taken around 10 years to get to where we are right now in the story because there's 147 chapters in total and 12 months in a year .

Also, i just wanted to remind everyone that it's going to be the 3 year anniversary of Tower of God in 2 days.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3