Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: The High-Rankers and Rankers Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The High-Rankers and Rankers Thread

First of all these information are directly taken from the authors blog he often reveals information about Tower of God there. So you better keep your eyes open for new information there too.

Well all know that Irregulars are strong as hell but not all of them are Irregulars that made it to the very top. The high-Rankers in Tower of God are often associated with there sobriquets due to their specific fighting style. A fisherman gets the name of the fish, whereas the guide gets it from the ship, and Wave controllers gets their name either from the wind or the wave itself. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything about Lightbearers and Scouts.

Anyway, this way we continue to discuss about them and compare how many of them have the same position. I'll keep updating as the information are available. I'll also post the second part later, when I've found sufficient sources for the Rankers until then keep discussing about the ones available so far.

Here are the first seven high Rankers in order.
    High-Rankers

Phantaminum
    Sobriquet: Riddle
    Height: Unknown
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Position: Unknown
    Spoiler show

Enryu
    Sobriquet: Red Tower
    Height: 184cm
    Position: Spearmaster Throwing type

Spoiler show

Zahard
    Sobriquet: King of Tower
    Height: 240cm
    Birthplac: Unknown
    Position: Fisherman

Spoiler show

Urek Mazino
    Sobriquet: Ray-Barakuda
    Height: 195cm
    Spoiler show

Arie Hon
    Sobriquet: White Sword, White Oar
    Height: 187cm
    Spoiler show

Koon Eduan
    Sobriqect: Marlin, Blue Advance
    Height: 227cm
    Position: Spearmaster, Fisherman

Spoiler show

Eurasia Enne Zahard
    Sobriquet: Great White Shark
    Height: 174cm
    Spoiler show

Credits: Cat92

Credits:Shinsatsu

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The high-Rankers and Rankers Thread

Well... Those are the top seven but even Yuri is considered a high ranker, and she is around 500!!! Every floor of the tower is ruled by a high ranker, like Evankhell who is around 60 and is the ruler of the second floor....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Well... Those are the top seven but even Yuri is considered a high ranker, and she is around 500!!! Every floor of the tower is ruled by a high ranker, like Evankhell who is around 60 and is the ruler of the second floor....
    Well, if you have a link to the source could you kindly post in this thread in order for me to put it on the first post. This would save me the trouble of looking for it on the internet. In addition it gives readers, who are new to Tower of God a nice overview.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Ranker

There it is! If the ranker is at top 1% he is a high ranker! There are 1000 high rankers, so we may assume there are around 100.000 rankers!!!! About Yuri, she said she was a high ranker in a chapter her companions asked her and everybody was "Wooow", I suppose they don't know Evan is one too....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

Your best Friend 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Ranker

There it is! If the ranker is at top 1% he is a high ranker! There are 1000 high rankers, so we may assume there are around 100.000 rankers!!!! About Yuri, she said she was a high ranker in a chapter her companions asked her and everybody was "Wooow", I suppose they don't know Evan is one too....
    Are you sure that everything in this wiki is completely reliable? I didn't find this information in any of the translations (and I think I found the most) so I'm a bit sceptic about it and where this information comes from :/
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; December 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Are you sure that everything in this wiki is completely reliable? I didn't find this information in any of the translations (and I think I found the most) so I'm a bit sceptic about it where this information comes from :/
    Same here. I couldn't find these information on batoto this is where I usually get the information about anything Tower of God related. The problem with the wiki is also that you can't 'track' the original author. Somehow it leaves a bad taste...

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure, but there are things I read there and not on batoto that proved true.... And the editor of the wiki are three guys from batoto, in the link naruto-niichan posted on his latest thread you can find them asking if anyone else could help there...

Anyway, Yuri said in a chapter she was a high ranker, so that much is true.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1234-tog-wiki/

Also there are some info from the author blog that doesn't come in text btu questions from koreans the author answers...

Your best Friend 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure, but there are things I read there and not on batoto that proved true.... And the editor of the wiki are three guys from batoto, in the link naruto-niichan posted on his latest thread you can find them asking if anyone else could help there...

Anyway, Yuri said in a chapter she was a high ranker, so that much is true.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1234-tog-wiki/

Also there are some info from the author blog that doesn't come in text btu questions from koreans the author answers...
    I looked through the thread a bit, they don't seem to be that reliable :/ sorry but I'm not taking this serious as long as I don't get a link to where this information actually comes from. They often link to the batoto thread but the some of the information written there can't be found in the batoto thread. For me it's just too risky as absolutely anyone can write anything he wants. Of course everyone can decide for himself if he trusts the given information or not.

And yeah I know that, I included some of them in the Authors Blog Translations.

We are getting offtopic though, so anything else regarding this matter should be discussed in the Hangout thread.

New Reply