Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Commander In Chief Kong: What Is He Worth ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Commander In Chief Kong: What Is He Worth ?

If Kong has Gorilla fruit, then i would love to see and drake battle...
    it would be kinda like King Kong vs GodZilla....

I thought Kong was Monkey D, maybe it was a fake spoiler.....

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Actually, he could be, he has a scar under the left eye, just like all the monkeys.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that commander in chief is not necessarily stronger than fleet admiral, the same as being a fleet admiral doesn't mean that he is stronger than an admiral. We can see this through the way Sengoku nominates Aojiki to be the next fleet admiral. He chose Aojiki because he trusts that Aojiki has personal convictions that are similar to his. The same may have meant for Kong. He was commander in chief not because he is stronger than garp and sengoku, but because he was the previous fleet admiral. He certainly belongs in the league of strongest people in the world though.
    Check Out My Music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48pStnecmw
    My Predictions:
    Big Mom gonna have the plague plague fruit or plant plant fruit

Kaido gonna have nuke nuke fruit

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more curious about Kong's position in the WG than the nature of his power (monkey man). Is he something like a minister of defense or is it something else? Commander in Chief would suggest a military role and commanding the entire military. Because the marines are already commanded by a Fleet Admiral and there is still a military authority above him, there must be another branche of the military. At one point, possibly at the very end of the manga, we might see the army! Imagine them having three generals who are on the same level of the admirals. Now that would be an epic war.
    I figured out Crocodile's big secret...... His real name is Croco D. Ile ...

Other recommended manga
    Spoiler show

New should read manga: Historie
    Currently a fan of Korean web-comics. Try them out! Especially Tower of God!!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3