Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: DGM Chapter 212 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 212 Discussion/213 Prediction

To me the Earl tries to portray himself as HAPPY on the outside to hide his sadness on the inside. Arguably his sadness seems to prevail over his angry side..... but then again we might never really know with him being that emotionally unstable, but I have to say you really hit the nail on the head with Nea, I honestly didn't notice that contrast before.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, it took me a whole month and several days to reply back to you!! D: I got easily distracted with other things that I didn't realize you responded to me. (Plus, it's been a Kingdom Hearts month for me so the attention has been focused over there.) I'm now trying to get back into the D.Gray-Man mood, in order to hide from KH spoilers.

It's alright if you don't see this, or get back to me on this. ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Dlanor_A.Knox View Post
    @tgirl Ok here I go xD

1: Maybe Mana IS the reason why Neah betrayed the Noahs? He did something that the Noahs didn't like, so they wanted to harm Mana.
    Neah of course, protected his elder brother, marking himself as a traitor.
    I think this definitely has to be a part of the equation as to why Nea betrayed the Noahs. It's either Mana's existence or Mana being a big influence on Nea. (And come to think about it, Mana, at the time of Nea's first existence, was considered human, right?)

[quote]2: Those were the final moments of Neah, it would be more logical for Allen to remember the latest memories of Neah, instead of the beginning or somewhere in between and it's a way for Hoshino to troll xD also Mana kneeled a bit, that means that Neah was low to the ground like Allen was. [quote]

We don't really know if these memories are the final moments of Nea's life or not. However, they seem very very important enough to show up in front of Allen. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the final moments of Mana's life as himself (if he then ends up being the Earl).

Quote Quote:
    a: Mana did something that alerted the Noah of their location, allowing the Earl to figure out where they were and killed Neah
    I wouldn't be surprised if something like this did happen. However, I'm sure the Earl and Nea fought to a bitter end. I don't think Nea would be that careless, unless, it was a sneak attack. >__<

Quote Quote:
    Or

b: Mana is a Noah with the Earl's memories inside him, he can't control the Earl (like Allen has with Neah).
    The Earl came out and killed Neah.
    This got me thinking that maybe the Earl was killed by Nea, but then, quickly came back as Mana (thanks to the genes) and killed Nea in a surprise attack? You made a good point about the possibility of the Earl coming out and kill Nea.

Quote Quote:
    I got alot more but I think those are far fetched or would be to much xD (like Mana=Earl + split personality)

I got high hopes of the "Road&Neah talk in Allen's dream" idea I had before for the next chapter
    I think these are all good theories that don't seem far-fetched to me at all. >D You could be onto something like Mana and Earl being Jeckyll and Hyde.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member unknownymous's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to note that spoilers of Claymore have already come out. Hopefully, DGM wont be too far behind.

And I'm wondering what kind of surprise this chapter will be for us. Will Nea be in the chapter? Will apo? Will it focus on Link and his reasons? Will the chapter focus on Allen? What about the Noah's? How about a time skip? Maybe none of them even, but whatever.

The plot is moving, and I think this will be one interesting arc.

If it were me though, I'd like to see Allen.

And taking a wild guess, I'd say this would be the 'Allen's Internal Growth' arc. Johnny 's already hinted on this anyway. Lol.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You're not alone. I'm sure we all want to see more Allen/Nea development!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7