Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 212 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ruki92x's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 212 Spoiler Thread

wait so that guy we will see appearing infront of allen is Mana? i thought it was neah or earl!!
    and Link alive? that cant be, didnt he die?
    this chapter is 31 pages i am so happy that its only allen and Johnny and kanda the most in this chapter imisstit

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruki92x View Post
    wait so that guy we will see appearing infront of allen is Mana? i thought it was neah or earl!!
    Well, it sort of is the Earl too, if my calculations be correct

I just figured it was Mana due to the hairstyle (which is just like the Mana in chapter 167), and the clothes and snow from the panel in chapter 211.... and because he's talking to "Nea"..

Well, Hitler-guy(poor fellow, it's not his fault his name is so hard to spell xDD) asked Zuu to save Link with all the power he had, so it makes sense he's survived

Lol, I keep my sources close to heart xD (should it be sad that I remember the exact chapters certain things have happened? I think I've reread this series... a few times... O_o)
    Last edited by relory; January 31, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ruki92x's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    Well, it sort of is the Earl too, if my calculations be correct

I just figured it was Mana due to the hairstyle (which is just like the Mana in chapter 167), and the clothes and snow from the panel in chapter 211.... and because he's talking to "Nea"..

Well, Hitler-guy(poor fellow, it's not his fault his name is so hard to spell xDD) asked Zuu to save Link with all the power he had, so it makes sense he's survived

Lol, I keep my sources close to heart xD (should it be sad that I remember the exact chapters certain things have happened? I think I've reread this series... a few times... O_o)
    haha okay thats true,
    But it can be a noah like lulu beel that is using links form? who knows?
    wait if irs sort of earl that is mana to can it be that mana is the earl? or earl is related to mana? or something? i am going crazy cuss Earl and mana looks alot alike.
    and i wounder why mana/earl was crying and talking to neah when it was allen there, but ey Allen is neah so....
    It just got so much wierder(lol)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the guy being Mana... But why does he asks Neah something like that?
    And aaw he's crying >.< must be hard for Allen (Im pretty sure that Allen would recognize him right away) being called Neah by your own dad....

Damn Kanda xD You found Link! Show him to Allen when he's awake! 'cause of you two he thinks that Allen is dead 0o0!
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ Yeah, it could probably be Lulubell (or one of those still-mysterious-Noah-with-unknown-powers ).. But in the last chapter, Wisely confirmed that the Noah have taken a passive role; They're just using Allen as bait to lure out Apocryphos. They're not doing any effort to take Allen away now, because, as Wisely said, he can't get away from them. They'll have him in the end anyway they're such a caring family~

BUT, if it is Lulu, that would explain why Link looks so evil/angry in the last page And it could be that they want to keep a close watch over Allen, as their Earl seems terrified at the whole 14th-eaten-by-Apocreep-thingy..

The thing that makes me think it could be the real Link is Kanda's... uhm.. familiar-presence-tingling senses... which is also why I've been afraid that it could be apocreepy, since innocence probably is quite familiar to Kanda too I think Kanda would know if it was a Noah... (thought, Lulubell has tricked them once already, she could do it again )

Haha, on page 3 we see this sillhouette that Kanda sensed, and I was almost 100% sure that it was Fiddler.. it was just now that I realised that it was Link all along (h-hey, they... sort of.. have a similar hairstyle?)

Gaah, so much babbling (and so many emoticons ). My brain is overloaded xD I'm definitely all hyped up for DGM again though!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont want to ruin the mood and being paranoid but... no chapter next month and Allen sleeping face and Link faces looking so different... Hoshino-sensei is ok? *worried worried worried* u.u

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ying_su: It's probably a combination of a slight writer's block and needing to finish up on the upcoming manga volume, or whatever is coming up isn't going to work well broken up so she's taking an extra month to get it all smooshed into one chapter.

Allen looks like he's losing his head a little, I'm not going to be surprised if he temporarily goes full-crazy like Skin Boric or Tyki did when he wakes up. (laughs)

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking at the sillhouette at the beginning again. I was probabbly too hasty earlier to say that it was Link all along. Probably Hoshino is trying to deliberately throw us off, because looking at it again, even how it posed looked alot like Fiddler's mannerism.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    If we see this page of -I don't know which chapter- we'll know that this is the older mana in Allen's mind.

And I was thinking about that presence... it could be link the whole time, the hair is the same too D:
    that image i colored it but when i copy link looks like somebody made deviant account and stole my art/coloring..

heres the link to original: http://heyhey00.deviantart.com/galle...et=24#/d2wtggw

edit: wait no chapter next month?? akaa march 4??? also i hope link isnt mana...lol...btw whos Fiddler???
    Last edited by fuff; January 31, 2012 at 06:57 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fuff View Post
    that image i colored it but when i copy link looks like somebody made deviant account and stole my art/coloring..

heres the link to original: http://heyhey00.deviantart.com/galle...et=24#/d2wtggw

edit: wait no chapter next month?? akaa march 4??? also i hope link isnt mana...lol...btw whos Fiddler???
    That Noah that put parasites in Lavi. That guy with eyes in his tongue

ps: your coloring is awesome!
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I triple ( or quad or whatever) that its Mana
    anyways like Jaymie says , nice clean and 31 pages!

everything is really moving at a good speed
    and link appeared!

wait NO CHAPTER NEXT MONTH
    Last edited by hopeandlight; January 31, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY they at least made allen noah...his skin colour at least

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member addenza's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Oops. Sorry, people! Seems like I made a little mistake in typing out the summary... Kanda sensed someone else's presence, and not someone familiar, so it might not be Link? ><

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Addenza: No worries!!

But i really hope is Link. Real Link, personality included so he can join Allen or even help in his current state

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

so is there really no chapter next month?? and also wasnt hoshino releasing a new project or book at the end of January ?

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast