Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Floors, Rulers and Guardians

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Floors, Rulers and Guardians

Basic info:

Spoiler: Floors and Rulers show

Spoiler: Guardians show

For more info about the Tower structure: Tower of God's Author Blog Entry Translations
    Rulers and others High Rankers: The high-Rankers and Rankers Thread

and others useful links:
    http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Floors
    http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Ruler
    http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Well... I just made this thread because of Headon! This guy is becoming one of my favorites characters, it looks like he has his own agenda and it is hard to predict his actions and motivation.... That is why he is in my sign! XD

Another character I would like to see soon is Evankhel, the ruler of second floor. Evan said before that they were lucky Evankhell wasn't there or his gang wouldn't be able to enter the second floor easily... This guy must be a monster, I wonder if everything Yu Han Sung does has his approval...
    Last edited by ErosVp; December 29, 2011 at 04:44 AM.

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Floors, Rulers and Guardians

Ah~ I used to think that Yu Han Sung is actually the guardian of the floor, not merely a director. XD So that means Han Sung is actually a 'free' Ranker who helps with the tests on that floor?

I wonder in what circumstances the rulers would show themselves. They delegate the job to guardians, thus more or less making their existence somehow unimportant. Even more when it seems that, for example, Han Sung manipulated the tests on his own... >__<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Guardians delegate thier job to ruler, unless a irregular request a test directely from the guardian (which should be more difficult in theory).

I don't know how rulers act but I think Evankhell must be lazy and let the director do his job, I read somewhere that he is really tall so maybe I'm just relating him to Aokiji in my mind! XD

Arie Hon tested Urek Mazino personally, but I don't know if he does that always or he did that just because Urek was a strong dude... Probably the latter since the test would be too hard for a normal ranker...

I wonder what floor does Koon's father rules...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Floors

There´s a question in my mind for a long time, maybe i´m the only one who don´t really understand it, so if someone could clear it up for me?

There is always the talk about the familys climbing the tower and that 134F is the last open one, where you have to reach to get what you want and be ranked, but that is not really the "roof" or the top is it? Because I read that after 134F there is 135F and more? So if it isn´t the roof, who grants the wishes of the climbers? And how can Lahel see the real stars? Also how many Floors are there really? And finally, where was Baam before he started climbing the tower, outside?

Hope this questions aren´t too stupid

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AluminumTough's Avatar
    Country
    Sikkim
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Floors

I already read it, but still not everything really is cleared

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

We saw the turning point of the story on floor 20, where everything started anew, with season 2. Personally I really liked the art of this floor, why first I didn't know what to expext, but after seeing Viole I was wow, than slowly realizing that he is Baam, I was

Next time there is going to be floor 25. How might SIU, the author play with our minds is unknown, but I must admit it, finding anything even remotely similar to ToG to read is almost imposibile.

For me reading ToG is simply said refreshing...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

New Reply