Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Baam Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Baam Discussion Thread

About Baam's bloodlines i remember the design of three eyes in the cave were he was. So i suppose he's the son of Zahard (which is making princess everywhere to marry his powerful son) or the Tower's creator (because he was the same kind of Teddy when was created to be an ignition weapon). Surely the first.

But what is really interesting to me is that red light that he posses now. I don't understand what it is and how it works, but gives power of a god... which is strange to think why Fug have something so powerful.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    About Baam's bloodlines i remember the design of three eyes in the cave were he was. So i suppose he's the son of Zahard (which is making princess everywhere to marry his powerful son) or the Tower's creator (because he was the same kind of Teddy when was created to be an ignition weapon). Surely the first.

But what is really interesting to me is that red light that he posses now. I don't understand what it is and how it works, but gives power of a god... which is strange to think why Fug have something so powerful.
    I don't see how he could be the Tower's creator, but the Prince of Zahard theory is one of solid ones imo.

As to the red lobster and red light: what intrigues me is how it was told to be only a part (of the complete one) - could it be that Baam will one day get more red exoskeleton and become even more badass?
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post

The 3 eyes in the cave isn't much evidence to go on of him being the son of Zahard, all it shows is that the cave is somehow related to the Zahard family (doesn't necessarily have to be Zahard himself, especially if it's outside the tower). If that red thing is a piece of Zahard which is given to all the princesses then it could potentially make him the son of Zahard in that sense though. Not quite sure what your reasoning is behind Baam being the creator of the tower.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, it was "Tower's creator son" xD

Red light is what have any princess is really good theory, we still don't know how they achieve that status. But 0Xellos' theory makes me think that if that is only a part... when complete, Baam will transform into a Guardian itself.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i think i have a good theory

what if baam is the son of phantaminum and king zahard kidnapped baam and locked him in a cave then phantaminum broke the zahard palace looking for his son and killed all the zahard rankers then confronted king zahard ...

what if the reason phantaminum disappeared is because to save baam and zahard captured him (he surrendered himself to save baam).

there may be a reason yuri is interested baam because he resemble phantaminum ( because phantaminum left her unharm)

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by salvatore022 View Post
    there may be a reason yuri is interested baam because he resemble phantaminum ( because phantaminum left her unharm)
    Which of course doesn't explain why almost every girl Baam meets falls in love with him...
    Erfworld

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

what if baam is the son of phantaminum and king zahard kidnapped baam and locked him in a cave then phantaminum broke the zahard palace looking for his son and killed all the zahard rankers then confronted king zahard ...

what if the reason phantaminum disappeared is because to save baam and zahard captured him (he surrendered himself to save baam).

Well Yuri clearly had a dislike of Phanta so if she finds someone who could be Phanta's son I doubt she would go to such lengths to help him (then fall for him ). Wouldn't say it's a great theory, there is little linking Phanta to Baam and we know so little about Phanta that the list of reasons for him entering Zahard's palace is pretty much endless.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

well its an old theory in circulation i remember ppl waging wars abt it in TOG wiki long back.
    But I dont see it possible because firstly Panta is an Exis if zahard wanted to mess with him he can literaly destroy the whole tower with zahard in it.
    nd Yuri is interested in Baam because things were stagnant in tower nd she wanted change, an irregular like baam with untold potential is the perfect one for her interest.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    well its an old theory in circulation i remember ppl waging wars abt it in TOG wiki long back.
    But I dont see it possible because firstly Panta is an Exis if zahard wanted to mess with him he can literaly destroy the whole tower with zahard in it.
    nd Yuri is interested in Baam because things were stagnant in tower nd she wanted change, an irregular like baam with untold potential is the perfect one for her interest.
    It was mentioned by SIU that Exis are only omnipotent within a range, so the fact that Phantaminum's son was being held hostage would be able to hold him, if he really went as far as to rampage throughout the Tower for him.
    But there is no evidence supporting ANY theory that's connected to Phanta, and it's unlikely that he'd play any other role in the story more than that of a legend.

Yuri explained her reasons for wanting Baam: "He's a total hotty!!" - there's no doubt it's true.
    Erfworld

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    It was mentioned by SIU that Exis are only omnipotent within a range, so the fact that Phantaminum's son was being held hostage would be able to hold him, if he really went as far as to rampage throughout the Tower for him.
    But there is no evidence supporting ANY theory that's connected to Phanta, and it's unlikely that he'd play any other role in the story more than that of a legend.

Yuri explained her reasons for wanting Baam: "He's a total hotty!!" - there's no doubt it's true.
    Well considering phanta is one of the top 5 exis out there, and he has the power to destroy the tower itself, range shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'd actually say it's pretty likely he will somehow feature in the story, think it was stated somewhere that Urek came into the tower to look for phanta and considering how Urek will almost certainly play a key role later on, I find it hard to believe that phanta won't be featured at all.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Well considering phanta is one of the top 5 exis out there, and he has the power to destroy the tower itself, range shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'd actually say it's pretty likely he will somehow feature in the story, think it was stated somewhere that Urek came into the tower to look for phanta and considering how Urek will almost certainly play a key role later on, I find it hard to believe that phanta won't be featured at all.
    If Baam was at the bottom of the Tower and Phanta was at 134F... whatever, we don't know how big the Tower is, so talking about range is pointless anyway.

I think SIU mentioned TOG isn't TUS, thus Exis won't play a role. The fact that Phanta's Exis makes ppl think "what if Baam becomes an Exis and his adversaries move to a higher level?" (DBZ direction) so he made clear that's not gonna happen - and I like that, because I didn't like the extreme gradation of power levels in DBZ.
    Erfworld

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think range wont matter for phanta since SIU said he can destroy the whole tower easily so i think creating a space around him to control can stretch all around the tower if he wants.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

yuri hates phanta?? ....i dont know what u think guys but the way i see it yuri got interested all the irregulars since she survived from phanta, i think her guide mentioned something in the beginning(i cant remember)when they where coming to the first floor where baam was

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

yuri hates phanta?? ....i dont know what u think guys but the way i see it yuri got interested all the irregulars since she survived from phanta, i think her guide mentioned something in the beginning(i cant remember)when they where coming to the first floor where baam was
    Well she called Phanta a scumbag so yeah, it's likely that she hates him

Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, do you think Baam learned the special technique of Mazino when they fought?

I'm really waiting for him to do that, and in front of a princess better!

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast