Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Baam Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Baam Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Guys, do you think Baam learned the special technique of Mazino when they fought?

I'm really waiting for him to do that, and in front of a princess better!
    SIU said he did but he won't use it because he is embarrassed about its name.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    SIU said he did but he won't use it because he is embarrassed about its name.
    Damnit D; i didn't read that, thanks.

I fine if he learn Koon nº2's Espada de Luz, anyway xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Baam is the prince. If anyone paid attention in the wall of Baam's cave was a Zahard symbol. The reason he locked his son up is simple. He probably has sex with one of his daughters, breaking his own rule and Good Evening knew how powerful Baam could become. The king is probably the only person that knows how to get in and out of the tower so he locked Baam out the tower in hopes he'd never see his son again. Baam has the power of Zahard and he was raised on the outside of the tower.
    I believe FUG knows this and when the king wakes up he'll find Baam and want to kill him in doing so he'll go after Baam and his friends. Baam's friends are the only thing that would make Baam kill. This is why FUG will let Baam climb the tower with his friends.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging by the the fact SIU has been such an unpredictable writer, I find it difficult to believe that he would make Baam the son of Zahard as it would very cliche. In addition, I feel like it wouldn't be all that interesting. I just feel that there are more creative reasons for Baam's existence...

1. Baam is the son of Eurasia Enne Zahard and Phantaminum

Baam was born secretly to Enne and Phantaminum. (We know that the Eurasia family have very good control (It can be assumed that Yuri is not the only one that is associated with the irregulars). Upon hearing of such a child, given that he would have the power of both a Zahard and an irregular, Zahard probably sealed that child away and kept him under surveillance from a safe distance. The secret of Baam might have been told to Zahard by Yuram Zahard, which would explain why Eurasia killed. Her anger with Baam being taken away probably led to her killing rampage. And upon her being sealed away, Phantaminum's anger with losing both of them may have led him to attack the kingdom, only to finally reach Zahard, but leave him for Baam to finish off

2. Baam is the living evidence of Enryu's ability to create life.

For people in the tower to say that Enryu had the ability to create life, such power either had to be demonstrated for the public to see or a very credible source would have had to been the act and spread the word. Imagine if Enryu had the power as well as the imagination to dream up and create a being more powerful than either himself or Phantaminum, and this was seen by Zahard, the child would be sealed away. (In addition, such a reason for his existence would make sense as Baam being made of shins should allow him to control it amazingly well, in addition his obtaining of the thorn should becomes all the more satisfying.

3. Baam was created by the creator of the tower in order to free the tower from the rule of the Zahard.

One could imagine that the person who created the Tower, appointed the guardians, and created shinsoo must also be powerful enough to create a being much stronger than any irregular could ever be. Although abundant in creative but not skilled in combat, the creator may have found that this is the best solution to beat King Zahard. Then, in order for him to have the power to kill Zahard, he made him an irregular, leaving him outside the tower. And, as far fetched as it seems, such a story would make Baam seem to be somewhat of a Christ figure.

Now, please understand that these are just predictions as none of us have enough information to make any assumptions about Baam's birth
    Last edited by KHAN; January 04, 2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: i wro

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello KHAN , welcome to mangahelprs

Ill add my own speculation :
    Baam is in fact the floor guardian itself that was supposedly killed by Enryu . As such Enriyu used his power to convert the floor guardian as per his request to become an irregualr to kill the person he despised the most : Zahard .
    As such it would explain how Baam picks up Shinsoo manip so easily and all the different manners to exploit it too .

I know u already speculated this , I just tried to combine them into one .
    Last edited by Bhoot; January 04, 2014 at 01:17 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4