Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Baam Discussion Thread

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Baam Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    well i hope its nothing of the sort in which she gets almost as important as baam (say like orihime in HM arc)
    Fact is that Rachel will definitely play an important role in the story, she's traveling with all (or all/mos who could advance) of Baams old companions and I'm pretty sure one of his main goals is to confront her. I don't hope that she will be the ultimate and final goal like Sasuke in "Naruto" though.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    yeah, I like it that Baam is the Mainprotoganist, and somehow I dont know why, but I can´t bring myself to like Wangnang, even less as the MP
    I like Wangnan but I prefer Baam too. It's an unfair competition though, we haven't seen a lot from Wangnan and his whole story hasn't been revealed yet. I do believe that he the potential to become a second main character besides Baam

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I don't hope that she will be the ultimate and final goal like Sasuke in "Naruto" though.
    That would make me hate TOG man seriously. i wonder when we will get to see the others meeting Baam though
    i hope its not 70 chaps away or sth

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

we will meet them probably at the next floor or the one after that, because i don´t think that they got too far away in just 5 years, yeon already told us that climbing to F20 in 5 years is alreay a great acomplishment, so i expect at least another 10-15 chapters at this floor and another 30 in the next, so 45 chapters till they meet up with baam? But maybe we get to see them through a changeover to them for 1-2 chapters

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That would make me hate TOG man seriously. i wonder when we will get to see the others meeting Baam though
    i hope its not 70 chaps away or sth
    True, I would dislike that a lot too. It's a fact that Rachel is most likely his next goal though. At the moment I don't see any other reason why he wants to climb the tower/reach the top.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    we will meet them probably at the next floor or the one after that, because i don´t think that they got too far away in just 5 years, yeon already told us that climbing to F20 in 5 years is alreay a great acomplishment, so i expect at least another 10-15 chapters at this floor and another 30 in the next, so 45 chapters till they meet up with baam? But maybe we get to see them through a changeover to them for 1-2 chapters
    Could be, SIU already changed the scene to Yuri's group a few times back then. It won't be before this test is over though (if one/some of them don't pop up and surprise us ). I'm not sure how much ahead they are and what Baam might have done besides climbing the tower. Rachel's group is full of people who have a nice potential and even includes Zahard Princesses (IIRC). I doubt that all of them still travel together but Rak and Koon are most likely with her. The reunion is one of the things I'm most looking forward to so I really hope it won't take that long

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam being jesus was a joke haha - just wondered why he was named after the date he was born. I think that he is probably a Zahards son or something, isn't it illegal for a Zahard to impregnate a commoner or is that just the Women. What I'm saying is I think Baam was probably hidden away outside of the Tower to be kept alive.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I've my theories about Baam, especially 3:
    1- he's actually designed to be of the strongest guardian (above lvls conquered by Zahard and 10 families) - pretty sure about due to that scarlet freaky exoscheleton shown when Prince Zahard hit him with that Poke Ball, moreover his cave reported a lot of Zahard's signature inside it... is maybe related to some sort of seal?
    2- he's the son OR he's directly Phantamium;
    3- he's the future Prince Zahard BUT not sure about it...

Regards

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i think him being Phantaminum is slightly farfetched i mean given that we dont have any sort of intel on phantaminum i doubt that we can say anything for sure
    i feel that some how or other he is related to Exis now that might be Phantaminum or he(Baam) himself might be made out to be one
    for those who are not getting what Exis is try the Talse Uzer story thread n the sub forum here

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Could be, SIU already changed the scene to Yuri's group a few times back then. It won't be before this test is over though (if one/some of them don't pop up and surprise us ). I'm not sure how much ahead they are and what Baam might have done besides climbing the tower. Rachel's group is full of people who have a nice potential and even includes Zahard Princesses (IIRC). I doubt that all of them still travel together but Rak and Koon are most likely with her. The reunion is one of the things I'm most looking forward to so I really hope it won't take that long
    That's right, even though Baam is monstrously talented, he's still better at some things than other. Compared to that, Rachel's group has a variety of people, who are also very talented at specific things ... Koon - strategist, Leesoo - comic relief , Zahard princesses - freakin strong, I mean on the 2F, Androssi was on equal terms with a ranker (he was out of allowed shinsoo but still, that's a ranker), etc.
    So, i'd say that unless they get a stroke of bad luck, they could advance even faster than Baam.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm androssi wasnt on equal terms with a ranker she was using an ignite weapon + Baam was freezing Quaint from a distance when things went bad for her
    + as you said she was using shinsoo while he wasnt, and in the end he won.
    If i remember correctly there was sth from authors blog which said that they split in to groups, the princess went ahead to attract attention away from the main group
    It was koons idea, i wonder where Rak is now and what is he doing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm androssi wasnt on equal terms with a ranker she was using an ignite weapon + Baam was freezing Quaint from a distance when things went bad for her
    + as you said she was using shinsoo while he wasnt, and in the end he won.
    If i remember correctly there was sth from authors blog which said that they split in to groups, the princess went ahead to attract attention away from the main group
    It was koons idea, i wonder where Rak is now and what is he doing.
    Ah, I forgot that Baam was freezing Quant whenever he got the chance
    At some point at the beginning Androssi was keeping up with Quant's speed, I had that in mind when writing the post (but then Quant got pissed and revealed narcissist power ).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Part 1 ends with the FUG girl (I'm really not good at remembering names for this manwha!) saying that the return of the "princes of Zahard" is near, or something like that.

And after Love's test, Augusgus says that the "Prince" went up.
    Now, maybe SIU wanted to throw us a red heering by naming one of the character Prince, but I'm 99,9% sure that he was refeering to Baam.

Those two things makes me believe that Baam is either a Prince of Zahard, or the son of a Prince/Princess of Zahard, meaning that he has the Zahard power inside him already.

And it seems like FUG main goal right now is to have a Prince of Zahard back, and that's why they are working on getting Baam to the top of the tower.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Bonds between characters

Characters in "Tower of God"(ToG) through climbing expirience betrayal, hatered, trust, love and many more feelings. To sum it up I interpreted all those as "bonds between characters" !!!

I believe "Tower of God"(ToG) would just not be the same, without those anymore...

That's why I'm asking you to lay everything you have to say, about this subjects, here in this thread...

I really can't demand of you to tell me currently all your favorite and least favorite, from each subject, at once (there are just too many like I was starting before with the main 4: betrayal, hatered, trust, love).
    But because of that, I would like to hear at least your opinion about those main 4 at first, and what do you think about them (your point of view), you are free to add also your own category (anything that goes with "bonds between characters" fits here).

Spoiler: DO NOT FORGET !!! show

So, tell us your opinion, how do you interpritate yourself everything, and what kind of bond's do you believe characters have among them. What would you like to change beteen them, if you could ? Here you can also tell us which precise moment was that left the biggest impression on you, which characters did it include, and why. Well as I said anything that concerns ToG and the "bonds between characters" goes --> I meant fits here in this thread...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Baam Discussion Thread

Is Baam Alive???

Sorry I'm a few chapters behind. Please tell me? Send a PM just to make sure I find this thread again. Thanks.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Otters11 View Post
    Is Baam Alive???

Sorry I'm a few chapters behind. Please tell me? Send a PM just to make sure I find this thread again. Thanks.
    You will be surprised, I'm telling you.

Spoiler: To answer your question: show

But I don't want to spoil you to much, so I will end here for now...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Awesome. I never read that chapter. Lost track shortly after he was swallowed.

THM Nindo, What if Baam is the direct son of King Zahard?
    If Zahard has a contract with the Guardian, Shinsoo can not be used without a contract;
    Yet Baam can use Shinsoo, perhaps the contract may have been inherited by blood?
    How much of the story do you think that explains?

Also looking forward to learning FUG's strained relationship with Zahard.
    It would seem that, FUG's would be Zahard killer is Zahard himself. "Baam, this is your father."
    Except he is an Irregular number. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/IrregularPrime.html
    Be curious to see how Floors and Irregulars match up.

P.S. Did anyone ever come up for an explanation of what that Blood Red Exoskeleton that supports Baam 'is' or its 3 Eyes purpose?
    Last edited by Otters11; August 13, 2012 at 08:47 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast