Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73

Thread: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

  1. #16
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I think Oku is over milking the rejection tba - sure Kei has the right to still have feelings for Tae and sth but come on. Fight like a man and move on!
    Heh, "move on"

    Dude, this is Kei2. The same Kei1, that got revived and automatically remembered seeing tae die at the hands of izumi. The difference between the two is that kei1 got to embrace her and have her, and kei2 didint.

    Mind you, that was literally. 2 weeks ago roughly.

    You dont get over losing the love of your life in two weeks.

    I really do hope oku is setting up to give Kei2 a glimpse of tae. With Kei1 in the giant mech, and Kei2 so close to the alien world. It seems possible. Even though this story moves at snails pace.

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread

    It was a matter of days I think... still, very little time has passed.

  3. #18
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oceans
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread

    To the picture posted in the spoiler thread page: I know it could only be Kei2, but I swear he looked like Katou in that panel with clothed Reika.

    Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    I really do hope oku is setting up to give Kei2 a glimpse of tae. With Kei1 in the giant mech, and Kei2 so close to the alien world. It seems possible. Even though this story moves at snails pace.
    Right, the pace is very slow, but I find it tolerable. Nonetheless, I think this is the kind of drama that I'd enjoy. Also, extremely teary eyed Kei is somewhat funny.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    lololololololol Kei looked really ulgy in one panel he looked like one of the oni aliens and being really angry. Aww looked really cute when she cuddled up to him. But I feel like next chapter Reika will kill the alien just like katou did 1000 arms, so that means she'll die.

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  6. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    Antarctica
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    She's just had a Heroic BSOD moment and recovered from it, she'll give her life to kill the alien. When Kei-2 finally wakes up, he'll realize that he really did love her. Setting up for an epic NO!

    People please decapitate me, I just go a bit too sentimental... O_O

  7. #21
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    lololololololol Kei looked really ulgy in one panel he looked like one of the oni aliens and being really angry. Aww looked really cute when she cuddled up to him. But I feel like next chapter Reika will kill the alien just like katou did 1000 arms, so that means she'll die.
    yeah he looks pretty ugly their >__>

    ---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    She's just had a Heroic BSOD moment and recovered from it, she'll give her life to kill the alien. When Kei-2 finally wakes up, he'll realize that he really did love her. Setting up for an epic NO!

    People please decapitate me, I just go a bit too sentimental... O_O
    In all honesty, the "sacrificing myself to save you" is incredibly played out at this point.

    How many women have given up their lives for a man they love in this fuckin manga already.

    Whats funny is that the first one to do it was the bitch in 1000arms arc to save Kei's life.

    I was happy that Oku remembered her and threw her face back in, just to show he doesn't forget his past issues.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #22
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oceans
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    Reika can be tough; and, by her standing up for Kei2 like that after his rejection, I feel that she might survive or at least give a good fight. Although it's almost like that Lara Croft look-alike woman's type of motivation.

    Edit: I think the first woman-sacrificing-to-save-her-man's-ass was Sadako to Homo, then Kishimoto to Katou, then Lara Croft look-alike to Kei. Too much of this in Buddha mission!
    Last edited by Enn; January 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

  10. #23
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    Heh, "move on"

    Dude, this is Kei2. The same Kei1, that got revived and automatically remembered seeing tae die at the hands of izumi. The difference between the two is that kei1 got to embrace her and have her, and kei2 didint.

    Mind you, that was literally. 2 weeks ago roughly.

    You dont get over losing the love of your life in two weeks.

    I really do hope oku is setting up to give Kei2 a glimpse of tae. With Kei1 in the giant mech, and Kei2 so close to the alien world. It seems possible. Even though this story moves at snails pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    It was a matter of days I think... still, very little time has passed.
    Very true, manga time wise it has not been long since this all started. Granted this might not be a fair criticism of Kei here with what you guys have mentioned already. Still, I think he's acting more of a whiner or baby for a lack of better word. This might just be merging manga time line with how long we wait for chapters as well but at this point I don't really care much about that. I want the story to move forward.


  11. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    Antarctica
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    yeah he looks pretty ugly their >__>

    ---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------



    In all honesty, the "sacrificing myself to save you" is incredibly played out at this point.

    How many women have given up their lives for a man they love in this fuckin manga already.

    Whats funny is that the first one to do it was the bitch in 1000arms arc to save Kei's life.

    I was happy that Oku remembered her and threw her face back in, just to show he doesn't forget his past issues.
    I'm as tired of it as you are. However the way she dies could be the trigger to actually make Kei2 love her. Of course, realizing it too late, he'll live the rest of his life in regret (unless he wants to be a necrophiliac... ew).

    And also, Reika standing up alone against that sucker might produce the twist that Kei2 jumps in to die for her in the end. How about that?

  12. #25
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    I'm as tired of it as you are. However the way she dies could be the trigger to actually make Kei2 love her. Of course, realizing it too late, he'll live the rest of his life in regret (unless he wants to be a necrophiliac... ew).

    And also, Reika standing up alone against that sucker might produce the twist that Kei2 jumps in to die for her in the end. How about that?
    thats all well and good.

    but I'd imagine that if she dies, and they win the war, she will just be resurrected anyway.

  13. #26
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    It has been done tons of times before but yeah...I think Reika is finally going to bit the bullet. And sorry for bringing this again...but god I'm so tired of Kurono's obsession with Tae. I liked Kurono 2 more than 1 because he could keep his mouth shut about how awesome shouting Tae's name is but damn...

    Romance IMO was always one of Oku's weak points. I like what he did with Cherry and Tonkotsu's relationship, but KuronoXTae...ugh. Even Hoi Hoi had a more interesting personality than Tae.

    Beyond that, since Reika is probably going to die, I feel that Kaze and Cherry may not have such a strong plot shield as I thought. Cherry is already death flagged, but after him only Kaze and the kid (that I now don't remember the name) remain from Kurono's team.

    I wonder though, if Kurono 2 survives this ordeal will he try to murder Kurono 1.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #27
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lolnameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
    I wonder though, if Kurono 2 survives this ordeal will he try to murder Kurono 1.
    kurono is so kato that he definitely wouldn't do that just because he's a clone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    And also, Reika standing up alone against that sucker might produce the twist that Kei2 jumps in to die for her in the end. How about that?
    it just happened in this chapter.....
    what kei said in this chapter is definitely a lie, he wanted reika to run, he stood up against the alien for her(or everyone) sake, then fail.
    Last edited by lolnameless; January 28, 2012 at 06:41 PM.

  16. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    You know looking back at this chapter it was a pretty good fight Reika we finally got to see her fight and she was pretty awesome but its hand trick knocked her back and then we saw Kei go nuts and try to take it down.
    @Kliff gantz seems to not do that anymore so if they bite it then they're gone for good.
    I just hate the fact oku is going to do something cheesy and have Reika die and kei2 running to TAE-CHAN!!!
    @somnus He had a break from Gantz once and made another manga, it was a romance one between a hermit and step mother, the ending was so trolling me too. I'm like well thats no good >_> there is also one page that has a panel of Kurono and Reika together in their suits.

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

  17. #29
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    You know looking back at this chapter it was a pretty good fight Reika we finally got to see her fight and she was pretty awesome but its hand trick knocked her back and then we saw Kei go nuts and try to take it down.
    @Kliff gantz seems to not do that anymore so if they bite it then they're gone for good.
    I just hate the fact oku is going to do something cheesy and have Reika die and kei2 running to TAE-CHAN!!!
    @somnus He had a break from Gantz once and made another manga, it was a romance one between a hermit and step mother, the ending was so trolling me too. I'm like well thats no good >_> there is also one page that has a panel of Kurono and Reika together in their suits.
    Awesome? You're praising her for just showing up and pulling a trigger constantly? Even that loser that got stepped on did that. Wait for her to actually fight first.

    Anyway, I think it's interesting that Kei said he wanted to see Tae one last time. It made me think he was going there to die instead of prove himself.

  18. #30
    Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member M-Hario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Country
    Peru
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 356 Discussion/357 Prediction Thread

    Chapter is finally out, enjoy it!

    Thanks to PotatoBaron for the raw and mote for the amazing translation!

    http://mangatopia.net/main/2012/01/en-gantz-0356/

    Remember you can always follow our releases at Batoto: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/81204/g...h356_by_utopia

    Thank you for reading.
    Recruiting Translators for seinen manga!

    Utopia v3.0 scantrad

  19. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts