Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glorious

12 36.36%
  • Fair

17 51.52%
  • Shameful

4 12.12%
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 123 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 123 Spoiler Thread

Claymore Raw comes out on the last week of the month, every month (monthly release).

Claymore English Translated comes out on the first week of the new month, or sometimes the last week of the previous month.

----------------

Claymore English Translated Chapter 123 won't be out for a while due to a certain site recovering from treason and sabotage by one of their high ranking staff, who had access to their server, deleting most of their content. Let's just hope that it will still come out...
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed! i want my damn claymore lol.!

i hate waiting >.<
    and apparently there is only one site that translates anything the rest just steal it .... god people come on hurry up with the translation lol

Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member aegon-rokudo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys please refrain from posting those comments. Probably Gernot(the guy that is translating claymore for 3 years) has the translation ready but mangastream only has 1 or 2 people for cleaning and typesetting the whole thing, so it will take time

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aegon-rokudo View Post
    Guys please refrain from posting those comments. Probably Gernot(the guy that is translating claymore for 3 years) has the translation ready but mangastream only has 1 or 2 people for cleaning and typesetting the whole thing, so it will take time
    Is that so ?

I wonder if they need a hand. I'd love to collaborate if that allows me to read Claymore sooner.

<- Graphic Designer here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aegon-rokudo View Post
    Guys please refrain from posting those comments. (...)
    Agreed. Demanding and ignorant people can be really annoying. Especially since we already have English translation made by SagaraSouske from Animesuki (which Ryus has posted in this thread a page back). It's not worse than translation of most manga and it's not gernot's fault he is so super accurate and good at what he does (co Claymore fans are used to really high standards). Seriously whiners, do something productive before demanding (like help cleaning/typesetting or learning Japanese).

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ravenstar's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

If they asked for our help for Claymore we would have been willing to help in any way we can.. I am a designer after all I may not know a lot about Nihongo* since I only took 2 semesters of it in college.. but I know a thing or two about editing..

*oh & BTW Japanese is only used to address the citizens of Japan.. their language is called Nihongo..*

Thanks for being so polite aegon-rokudo..

Thank you HegemonKhan for reminding us of the intended schedule of this series..

I apologize.. patience is definitely not one of my virtues.. I will try my very best to contain my frustration & will refrain from posting it..

P.S.

People who call other people ignorant without knowing anything about them are ignorant..
    Last edited by Ravenstar; February 06, 2012 at 01:42 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In Japanese, the word for the Japanese language is Nihongo. The English word can refer to either a person from Japan or the language. Don't correct people just so you can show off your Japanese skills, especially when you're wrong. Hopefully Claymore will be up soon.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My teacher was Japanese and that was what He told his students.. "Never refer to my language as Japanese. My language is called Nihongo and you will call it as such" those were his words.. I am only being a good student.. Just as my language is called Tagalog and must not be called Filipino and your language is (American) English not just American.. It may be correct in your country but not in ours.. It's a sign of disrespect for the language and culture you are referring to.
    Last edited by Ravenstar; February 06, 2012 at 02:10 AM.
    "How bitter it is, that all I can do now is wait and wait, even when all my feelings inside me are like scenes of dusk." ~ Yukino Houjou, GK & GK21

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, in America, we often use the same word to refer to a country's citizens and the language. French, German, English, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, etc. Don't know why your teacher is so picky.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    Well, in America, we often use the same word to refer to a country's citizens and the language. French, German, English, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, etc. Don't know why your teacher is so picky.
    I know why.. It's called pride.. I think he's very nationalistic like I think all Japanese people are..
    "How bitter it is, that all I can do now is wait and wait, even when all my feelings inside me are like scenes of dusk." ~ Yukino Houjou, GK & GK21

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Clarice being stronger than Priscilla would be the ultimate plot twist. You think Yagi is going to pull another fast one where the weakest rank Claymore actually turns out to be the strongest ever? Clarice's hair didn't even change fully. Then again, maybe that's because the organization is trying new experiments.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Clarice was made with the old right arm of Claire, which would make her only 1/8th Yoma. Ok, yeah I'm board too. And yes, this post isn't even remotely on topic.

Do you think Claire will wake up from her blob-induced sleep to only find out everyone is dead or awakened?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Clarice was made with the old right arm of Claire, which would make her only 1/8th Yoma. Ok, yeah I'm board too. And yes, this post isn't even remotely on topic.

Do you think Claire will wake up from her blob-induced sleep to only find out everyone is dead or awakened?
    I think Clare already ate Priscilla and the Destroyer inside that thing.

She will come out as a giant Mantis-like and kill the awakened trio.

Then she will copulate with Raki and eat his head.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Slightly off topic..... Agatha told that human guy that in her current form she is exactly like a human...dose that mean she could get pregnant?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I could do it. I usually wait for the chapter to come out and not read the spoilers but damnit I couldn't do it. Damn my weak will! Anywho this seems to be a pretty cool chapter. Seems to be gearing up for the defeat of the new Abyssal Ones, which hopefully won't be to short or unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Slightly off topic..... Agatha told that human guy that in her current form she is exactly like a human...dose that mean she could get pregnant?
    That is quite off-topic, but I'm pretty sure she only meant she was human in certain areas meaning that he could partake in...pleasures. I doubt she could get pregnant.

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast