Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glorious

12 36.36%
  • Fair

17 51.52%
  • Shameful

4 12.12%
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Claymore 123 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 123 Disc / 124 Pred Thread

Well, time will tell how we really feel about this chapter and our interpretation(s)....I mean, we still don't even have it translated - once Gernot does it for us, the dialog could very well express that Cassie is actually the one pulling the strings.

Well the wings feels like the combo of Jean's and Priscilla's wings, and notice how now Hysteria body is divided with human like skin and sections with awakened flesh (darken color), some parts of Jean's awakened body is divided like that i think

Hysteria head does look like Alicia's especially in her new form

Well, mmmm....I don't know, but I suppose if that's how you see it - Jeans wings are butterfly-looking though twisted and blasted like Hysteria's...but they again, so is Priscilla, and she has 4 wings like she does, not 2 like Jean.

But who knows - In general, I'm surprised Hysteria even has wings at all now...I thought her forced-awakening made her lose her chance at them, but she actually has managed to grow them after all; lucky for her, because now we can see the true potential of the fastest Awakened Being we've ever seen (barring Priscilla arguably, but I say she's still faster).

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

I can see now why you say Hysteria reminds you of Jean...her wings grow to a huuuge size in page 10 for only a moment, but it's enough that her wings almost dwarf her whole body, just like Jean's butterfly wings did.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Also, the way Roxanne is in the last page....again, I can't get an idea of what Miria is trying to do now (unless she is still doing her dumb distraction idea), but her focus doesn't even seem to be Hysteria anymore...maybe that's why she zoomed straight past her in the last page; she's not even targetting her, but maybe hoping she'll follow.

The only thing left for Hysteria are arms now....after that, she'll finally have all her limbs.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter summary by zzhk from AS:

Quote Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
    Spoiler: 124 Summary show

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hah, you beat me by seconds Gooral...deleted the synopsis; give rep to zzhk for me

Oh brother, just as I feared....Miria's plan indeed hasn't changed.

1) As before, Dr.D has to spell things out for us and, as before, I find myself not agreeing with her...

Hysteria keeping her promise may not necessarily have anything to do whatsoever with her obsession with elegence and sophistication...Riful made and kept her promises and was no less manipulative....whether or not Hysteria still has her vanity, it doesn't feel right to say that directly coincides with why she kept her promise - they can, and seem to me, to be two completely different things.

2) Cassandra is STILL repeatedly saying 'shit'? Man, I never thought how old that would get -__-

Look, I get it; Awakening has made her the stereotypical bullied kid who gets a gun and takes it to school and is now the 'bad-ass'...if anything, that fits with her flawlessly considering how silly she is talking this way, thinking that she's tough when she's still the same meek girl underneath...but really, in any case, if she has to cuss as part of her new surface AB persona, she could at least learn some new vocab.

As for the dialog concerning Cassie and Roxanne.....I still think Roxanne is superior; she's just being stupid right now....she could whoop Cassandra anytime she really wanted, but she's having too much fun toying with her, whereas Cassandra, is showing no mercy and Roxanne is getting whittled away because of it....Roxanne is stronger in my opinion, but she's wasting too much time and getting herself in danger because of it; just like she did just now when she was still a hybrid.

Like Ophelia, her sadistic tendancies are overulling her common sense and very survival....Cassandra is going full-out and isn't playing around and could very well end up killing her just because Roxanne was too busy "having fun".
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That does it, "The Flying Mirage" is now Miria's official new Superhero name

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9