Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 55 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 55 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for The Breaker: New Waves chapter 55!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

Last edited by thornofcarrion; January 06, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 55 Spoiler Thread

New spoiler pic (the usual cover pic) up at the artists site:

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100147685350

Along with a message - if Google Translate has it right, the chapter'll be delayed to Saturday, possibly longer (though that is only my guess- according to the google translation he's only done with 3 pages so far)...

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty neat cover, looks like Shioon is bleeding. Doesn't look like sweat at least. Too bad, it will be delayed. Really looking forward for this chapter.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

from the look of Shioon's eyes it's blank and in my view there's a small aura coming from him BHT perhaps?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Cover foreshadows that Shion will be in dire pinch....unless, it is I'm-all-cool-and-mighty captain's blood :P
    I hope Mangaka will manage to put this chap by the end of this week ) The action develops more and more. Can't wait until GMR meets his disciple
    Spoiler show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a "Notice" on daum:

55화 원고는 토요일 오전에..

독자 여러분.. 새해 복많이 받으세요... 그런데.. 새해 첫 연재에.. 불미스럽게도 마감이 늦어지게 됐습니다.. 55화는 토요일 오전에 올려지게 될 거 같습니다.. 늦어지는 만큼 페이지가 많아지지도 않습니다.. 더 적어질 거 같아요.. 다시 한 번 죄송하단 말 전해드리고요.. 살짝좀 봐주세요..

PS: I presume it's something about chapter 55 coming out on Saturday as it was written on authors blog, not really sure, why I only used google translate...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon is bleeding and on one knee yet determined, at least that's what it looks like to me. He doesn't seem to be beat up too badly though which is encouraging because I hope this isn't one of those fights where he just takes hits and gets back up, enough of those.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont mind waiting but I long to see to see Shi Woon go all out in a fight.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I dont mind waiting but I long to see to see Shi Woon go all out in a fight.
    Yes, I also want to see Shioons's determination (not to go down) in a fight , coz all his friends lives depend on
    him !!!

Then, we might also expect elder Kwon to show us some additional moves (profesional in action), either against Shioon or along with him...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

time to see wat the "other skills" are

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, man now i am giddy with excitement. Shioon seems to be bleeding. Maybe he took one of those dragon kicks and he is spitting up blood.
    @kidopitz27 I see what you mean about the aura but looking close it actually looks as though Shioon is focused on something. His iris is there if you look close enough.
    @svyatoslav I also agree with the Shioon gets hit falls down. Gets back up rinse repeat. I hope it is more interactive where he hits them and they hit back like a boxing match so to speal. But more entertaining.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

wat aura are u guys talking about?

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on Shioon use Seismic Step! I think that technique is badass but I think the fanboy inside of me will be disappointed haha. I really want Shioon to bust out some new foot techniques, if he could use the one that confuses the opponent that would be siiick.

The "aura" looks like a beast almost maybe a lion? I hope we see Shioon calm down this chapter cause he was really all over the place and frantic last chapter which was not like him. He needs to take a deep breath and remember what 9AD told him about exploiting the weakness of his opponent.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; January 05, 2012 at 07:57 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

from the looks of it that's not an aura im seeing but just a line for like trees or background but im happy if that is really an aura of Shioon

@GMR - Seismic step is a good one and the setting will be when the Shades guy attack Shioon , Shioon will jump and he will step on the shades guy's gauntlet and use the Focus Stomp

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@kidopitz27: If that happens my mouth will drop and I will make a mess of my keyboard. I think it is more likely that Shioon will use foot techs we haven't seen but I would love for him to bust out seismic step or the body shield tech where you lean with the shoulder. I think this is my favorite series to read right now even more than Naruto.

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast